Unimaginable arrogance

You've made lying, false accusation, and criminal behavior part of "public discourse". Trump has done no "damage" at all. You're just pissed off that the American people reject your idiotic communist ideology. Deal with it snowflake.

the American People said "NO". By about 54%.

Because he failed miserably at it, has openly admitted on multiple occasions that he hates the United States, and because the American people unilaterally want him to go away forever.

Obama wasn't on the ballot, and if he could run for a third term, he'd have won.

I still think the 22nd Amendment is a good idea, though. Otherwise you'd have presidents who'd keep running until they died. One can only imagine Reagan's Fourth Term Alzheimers.

That's your opinion and you already k ow what I think that's worth
We've survived bad presidents before.
If Trump turns out to be a bad president he'll be ousted in 4 years and life will go on pretty much like it always has

Stop being such a fucking drama queen

I imagine someone saying that to My Grandfather in Germany in 1933.

This isn't Germany in 1933 not even fucking close

Oh please, if it were the other way around and Trump won the PV with Hillary taking the election, you hypocrites would be bragging how her strategy worked.

Trump didn't lose the election by 3 million people. He won period. He lost nothing. Hil-liar is the one that lost.

No one denied that Trump's strategy worked. That's not the argument being made.

The argument being made is that Trump winning the EV through the help of Russian hacking when 54% of the electorate rejected him does not give him legitimacy.

This isn't Germany in 1933 not even fucking close

And you based that on what? I think this is exactly like Germany in 1933.

Germany in 1933 happened because a lot of establishment politicians KNEW Hitler was bad news, but went along with him anyway because they thought they could control him.

I would suggest you read up on a guy named Franz von Papen.... He was the Paul Ryan of 1933.

Ask every black voter why they voted for him it was the black vote that turned the tables for his first term

well, no, it really wasn't.

Obama got 96% of the black vote. Which sounds impressive until you realize, John Kerry got 89% of the black vote and Hillary got 88%.

What put Obama over the top was a lot of white suburban voters who normally vote Republican voting for him because Bush fucked it up and McCain came off like your crazy uncle.

That would be pretty historic: a president elect who never stepped foot into the White House doing all this so-called damage.

That you can't see the damage doesn't mean it's not there.

Here's a great example. for years, it was expected that we would see the President's tax return so we know who he is indebted to. And for forty years, we saw that.

Until Trump.

Now future candidates won't feel any need to release that information, because Trump got away with it.

Ask every black voter why they voted for him it was the black vote that turned the tables for his first term

Obama got 96% of the black vote. Which sounds impressive until you realize, John Kerry got 89% of the black vote and Hillary got 88%.

What put Obama over the top was a lot of white suburban voters who normally vote Republican voting for him because Bush fucked it up and McCain came off like your crazy uncle.

so you don't think that 7% can change an election result?

answer: of course it can

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Obama's a joke. His ex-Presidency is going to be an arrogant, self obsessed whine fest

Oh please, if it were the other way around and Trump won the PV with Hillary taking the election, you hypocrites would be bragging how her strategy worked.

Trump didn't lose the election by 3 million people. He won period. He lost nothing. Hil-liar is the one that lost.

No one denied that Trump's strategy worked. That's not the argument being made.

The argument being made is that Trump winning the EV through the help of Russian hacking when 54% of the electorate rejected him does not give him legitimacy.

Sure it does because both candidates ran on getting the most electoral votes. Trump did a much better job than Hil-Liar, that's all. If Trump ran on getting the popular vote, he might have done that as well, but he ignored places like California because he knew it was a lost cause. I'm sure in states like that, many Republican and Independent voters that would have voted for Trump didn't bother to come out and vote.

And that's fine and dandy until you consider that blacks came out in nearly the same percentages to vote for him against Hillary in the primaries. Without them, DumBama would have never had a shot at the nomination because Hillary would have taken it.

Sure it does because both candidates ran on getting the most electoral votes. Trump did a much better job than Hil-Liar, that's all. If Trump ran on getting the popular vote, he might have done that as well, but he ignored places like California because he knew it was a lost cause. I'm sure in states like that, many Republican and Independent voters that would have voted for Trump didn't bother to come out and vote.

Trump didn't run in California because after all the shit came out about him, he knew he couldn't win places where educated people live, so he concentrated his efforts on the stupid... like you.

And you know what, Cleveland will still be a shithole when he's done.

Trump didn't run in California because after all the shit came out about him, he knew he couldn't win places where educated people live, so he concentrated his efforts on the stupid... like you.

And you know what, Cleveland will still be a shithole when he's done.

He's the President, not our Mayor. Our Mayor and Council are all Democrats. That's why it will be a shithole when he leaves office.

And that's fine and dandy until you consider that blacks came out in nearly the same percentages to vote for him against Hillary in the primaries. Without them, DumBama would have never had a shot at the nomination because Hillary would have taken it.

Actually, Obama got a leg up because he won Iowa, which is about as lilly-white as you can get. If he had lost Iowa, he'd have lost the nomination.

furthermore, what put Obama over the top was after Super Tuesday, (where Hillary won 7 out of the 8 major states that were up), he won a lot of Red States where he had bothered to organize and Hillary didn't. It was Lilly-White South Dakota that put him over the top.

So while I know you want to think those mean old Darkies pulled a fast on on you, they really didn't.

Actually, Obama got a leg up because he won Iowa, which is about as lilly-white as you can get. If he had lost Iowa, he'd have lost the nomination.

furthermore, what put Obama over the top was after Super Tuesday, (where Hillary won 7 out of the 8 major states that were up), he won a lot of Red States where he had bothered to organize and Hillary didn't. It was Lilly-White South Dakota that put him over the top.

So while I know you want to think those mean old Darkies pulled a fast on on you, they really didn't.

I never said they did. What I said is they came out for him in droves against Hillary or he wouldn't have had a shot at it. Remember you're the one trying to advance the point that it had nothing to do with race. They voted for Obama because he's a Democrat like any other. I call BS. They came out to vote for him because he is a Mulatto.

Now you're hung up on the popular vote because Hillary got that. Well she got it against DumBama as well in 08, but no complaints about the PV back then or now.

Last edited:
I never said they did. What I said is they came out for him in droves against Hillary or he wouldn't have had a shot at it. Remember you're the one trying to advance the point that it had nothing to do with race. They voted for Obama because he's a Democrat like any other. I call BS. They came out to vote for him because he is a Mulatto.

Mulatto? Seriously, you think that's a word we should still use in 2017?

Naw, Racist from Cleveland, you don't have any issues at all.

Obama won because Bush fucked it up. If we were at peace and the economy was good, McCain would have been the 44th White Guy to hold that job.

Now you're hung up on the popular vote because Hillary got that. Well she got it against DumBama as well in 08, but no complaints about the PV back then or now.

Well, that's debatable if she got more votes, because the only thing that put her over the top was Michigan and Florida's early primaries, which were illegally held and Obama wasn't on the ballot.

Forum List

Back