Unimaginable arrogance

Trump cannot succeed until he serves the great majority of the country. Period.

You've accidently hit on why Obungles failed.
And that is why Trump will fail unless he changes immediately.

However, Obama was very successful with most of the country supporting despite you folks hanging on to his ankles and screaming.

Sux to have been you and RayFlake and your ilk during those eight years, huh.

It did. And now it's going to suck for you at least the next four.

Trump cannot succeed until he serves the great majority of the country. Period.

You've accidently hit on why Obungles failed.
And that is why Trump will fail unless he changes immediately.

However, Obama was very successful with most of the country supporting despite you folks hanging on to his ankles and screaming.

Sux to have been you and RayFlake and your ilk during those eight years, huh.

It did. And now it's going to suck for you at least the next four.
:lol: We will see.

That would be pretty historic: a president elect who never stepped foot into the White House doing all this so-called damage.
Yup, and that is why he was slapped into place last week. Let's see if he stays there.

Putin and Russia happily got involved, and that's a fact. :lol:

So who is it that slapped Trump? I must have missed that one.

Yeah, Putin and Russia were involved, just like they were involved in hacking those machines in three states. Oooops, that's right, no evidence of hacking those machines.

That would be pretty historic: a president elect who never stepped foot into the White House doing all this so-called damage.
Yup, and that is why he was slapped into place last week. Let's see if he stays there.

Yeah, Putin and Russia were involved, just like they were involved in hacking those machines in three states. Oooops, that's right, no evidence of hacking those machines.
Oops, you looked stupid yet again.

Yes, the Russians were involved, although you gave no evidence for your admission.

Yes, Trump is being forced into intel meetings he does not want to attend.

Your Orange Boy is finding being President is not being king.

The difference between ultimate arrogance (above) and humility (below):

CALGARY, Alberta - Former President George W. Bush, making his first public speech since leaving office in January, says he wants Barack Obama to succeed and that it's "essential" to support the new leader.

Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in Tuesday's speech, saying the new president has enough critics and that he "deserves my silence."

Bush: President Obama 'deserves my silence'
President George W. Bush is great, isn't he? Remember when he told us that the world would soon hear him and the fireman was beside him? Great wasn't he? And when he flew a fighter jet onto a carrier and said, "Mission Accomplished"? That was super. And when he ducked so that an Arab's shoe missed him. Remember that? Great.
Where did "Bush" say mission accomplished?
1:44

Thx for proving my point.
No "mission accomplished" in that video.

You clearly missed, 1:44 "Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment. Yet it is you, the members of the United States military who achieved it." "it" being the mission which was the "accomplishment". I am sorry but I cannot continue to spoonfeed you and teach you how to parse simple English.

Just quote me where he said mission accomplished. Shouldn't be that hard.

:cuckoo: think Trump is succeeding.

That Alt Right and Trump are proving to be America's great enemies.

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.
Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right. Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.
Jroc and Roudy, staunch Jewish neo-cons, are Alt Right. You are Alt Right. The true believers in Israel believe in the two-state solution. But you and I know that no solution exists in the Holy Land.
The Bible didn't mention a 2 state solution.True belief in Israel begins with the Bible.
My My. jake has another prediction of what it takes to have peace in the ME.
If you have the answer jake, you wouldn't be posting on this forum now.
Jake has proven that he should not be making predictions, especially about the future. :D

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.
Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right. Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.
Jroc and Roudy, staunch Jewish neo-cons, are Alt Right. You are Alt Right. The true believers in Israel believe in the two-state solution. But you and I know that no solution exists in the Holy Land.
The Bible didn't mention a 2 state solution.True belief in Israel begins with the Bible.
tyroneweaver, I hope you are a better farmer than a theologian, or you will starve to death.
An insult is the best you can do. my my.

tyroneweaver, I hope you are a better farmer than a theologian, or you will starve to death.
It's the truth. You are a poor theologian. If you farm as you theologize, you will starve. It's cute that you insult, then cry when insulted. Grow up. :lol:

Yes, the Russians were involved, although you gave no evidence for your admission.

You false prophets are always a riot. Especially bitter ones.

It's the truth. You are a poor theologian. If you farm as you theologize, you will starve. It's cute that you insult, then cry when insulted. Grow up. :lol:
thinking error: hopover

Oooh, sounds like the America-hating cheeto worshippers have a raging sandstorm in their panties.

Orange Jebus can't have his scorched earth. Deal with it.
You see all of the originality in that statement? I dont.

Last edited:
You false prophets are always a riot. Especially bitter ones.
Plural marriage. Theo-fascist religious state. Deseret. Jesus shows up in 1891. Yup, a lot of false prophets. All of that is real unimaginable arrogance.
Always revert back to attack the Mormon church when you're losing the argument, eehhh jakey.
You're trying so hard to cover up everything you said before the election and it's just not working jake.
We all feel bad for ya. But that's the way it is.

Trump not being king? Did you pay attention to the OP? Big ears is the one who thinks he's king. He's not going away unless Trump gets a pit bull and chases him out of Washington. He thinks he was elected President for life.

Bad news for you, Trump ran to be the President of this country. Of course he knows he's going to have meetings; lots of them.

Oooh, sounds like the America-hating cheeto worshippers have a raging sandstorm in their panties.

Orange Jebus can't have his scorched earth. Deal with it.
You see all unoriginality in that statement? I do.

our little jakey boy is nothing but a talking point repeater for the dem/lib far left wing group of morons. Never an original thought, just reprocessed left wing bullshit.

Now, like his fellow libtardians, he is just crying and whining that the corrupt lying hildabitch lost. I actually find it amusing watching the libs twist and turn trying to justify their destruction.

President George W. Bush is great, isn't he? Remember when he told us that the world would soon hear him and the fireman was beside him? Great wasn't he? And when he flew a fighter jet onto a carrier and said, "Mission Accomplished"? That was super. And when he ducked so that an Arab's shoe missed him. Remember that? Great.

You clearly missed, 1:44 "Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment. Yet it is you, the members of the United States military who achieved it." "it" being the mission which was the "accomplishment". I am sorry but I cannot continue to spoonfeed you and teach you how to parse simple English.

Funny how the left clings to BS as if gospel.

I assume those who take the banner "mission accomplished" as saying the war was over never went on a mission in their life. That ship's mission was accomplished. There mission was to support ground forces in the ME, that they accomplished. They did it through sacrifice of their lives, something that most of the left wing never had to do. So I have no problem with the Commander in Chief telling the crew that their mission was accomplished. Far better than a lot of what Obama told the military.

Last edited:

I assume those who take the banner "mission accomplished" as saying the war was over never wen t on a mission in their life. That ships mission was accomplished. There mission was to support ground forces in the ME, that they accomplished. They did it through sacrifice of their lives, something that most of the left wing never had to do. So I have no problem with the Commander in Chief telling the crew that their mission was accomplished. Far better than a lot of what Obama told the military.

I was using the thinking error:black/white thinking, against them.
Ya know how libs are. When ya call em on their #### they want black white thinking.
But when they point something out about you there's all sorts of gray in there.

I assume those who take the banner "mission accomplished" as saying the war was over never wen t on a mission in their life. That ships mission was accomplished. There mission was to support ground forces in the ME, that they accomplished. They did it through sacrifice of their lives, something that most of the left wing never had to do. So I have no problem with the Commander in Chief telling the crew that their mission was accomplished. Far better than a lot of what Obama told the military.

I was using the thinking error:black/white thinking, against them.
Ya know how libs are. When ya call em on their #### they want black white thinking.
But when they point something out about you there's all sorts of gray in there.

The left wing should quit making predictions. They can't get current events right or history, how in the Hell do they think they can get the future right?

That's your opinion and you already k ow what I think that's worth
We've survived bad presidents before.
If Trump turns out to be a bad president he'll be ousted in 4 years and life will go on pretty much like it always has

Stop being such a fucking drama queen

I imagine someone saying that to My Grandfather in Germany in 1933.

Forum List

Back