Unintended Consequences when LIBERALISM takes control.....

I am not angry ...you are a failure intellectually and in the arena of affect identification... I simply have contempt for screechy wing nut ding dongs ....and you are one...

clintonjob2.png

I am not angry ...you are a failure intellectually and in the arena of affect identification... I simply have contempt for screechy wing nut ding dongs ....and you are one...

clintonjob2.png
Obamacare's Part-Time Nation
But whether or not we’re done with Obamacare, it’s certainly not done with us. The jobs report last week from the Bureau of Labor Statistics brought news that the economy added just 142,000 jobs in August, far short of the 230,000 forecast, while numbers for June and July were revised downward by 28,000 combined.
yes you are stupid.

But whether or not we’re done with Obamacare, it’s certainly not done with us. The jobs report last week from the Bureau of Labor Statistics brought news that the economy added just 142,000 jobs in August, far short of the 230,000 forecast, while numbers for June and July were revised downward by 28,000 combined.
yes you are stupid.
Not stupid enough to be GOP for sure LOL that takes a "certain professional" approach to stupid....

yes you are stupid.
Not stupid enough to be GOP for sure LOL that takes a "certain professional" approach to stupid....
Once again, I am not GOP, but a Conservative, you on the other hand are too stupid to know the difference. Get your head out of your ass, take a deep breath and see what is going on in the world.

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.
Nah, stupid is trying to show the job market is hurting by pointing to a single month a year and a half ago where part time Jobs spiked.

:lmao:

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.
Nah, stupid is trying to show the job market is hurting by pointing to a single month a year and a half ago where part time Jobs spiked.

Thanks for jumping in Faun without looking at what was posted before and putting your two bit pin head input. Now go play in the middle of a busy intersection and make sure you reduce the CO2 footprint by one, reducing global warming. Figures a liberal dumbass(redundant statement) MUST enter into a conversation without a clue on what is going on.

you-just-might-be-a-liberal-rich-man-poor-man-politics-1322186277.jpg

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.

Thanks for jumping in Faun without looking at what was posted before and putting your two bit pin head input. Now go play in the middle of a busy intersection and make sure you reduce the CO2 footprint by one, reducing global warming. Figures a liberal dumbass(redundant statement) MUST enter into a conversation without a clue on what is going on.

View attachment 64521
Umm, that pathetic diatribe doesn't actually lessen the ignorance of trying to paint the job market as bad with one month of data from 2014.

Just thought you'd like to know.

And why would I bother reading your nonsense leading up to that? Do you think I expect to find anything less retarded?

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.

View attachment 64521
Umm, that pathetic diatribe doesn't actually lessen the ignorance of trying to paint the job market as bad with one month of data from 2014.

And why would I bother reading your nonsense leading up to that? Do you think I expect to find anything less retarded?
Once again, when you look at the job market back then the expectations of the month was 230,000 now they look for around 100,000 to 130,000 so when it falls somewhere inbetween then the results were met. Liberals love to lower the bar, that way the statistics work. Faun, you are as stupid as Tyrone, are you the same person?

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.

View attachment 64521

No, I know that you are a lazy schlob that has to have the government take care of you cradle to grave.

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.

View attachment 64521

Once again, when you look at the job market back then the expectations of the month was 230,000 now they look for around 100,000 to 130,000 so when it falls somewhere inbetween then the results were met. Liberals love to lower the bar, that way the statistics work. Faun, you are as stupid as Tyrone, are you the same person?
Again, one month from a year and a half ago couldn't be more meaningless. But meaningless idiocies are all you're armed with; so I suppose you can only work with what you've got.

clintonjob2.png
yes you are stupid.

View attachment 64521

No, I know that you are a lazy schlob that has to have the government take care of you cradle to grave.
Oh?

This should be fun....

How is the government taking care of me?

:popcorn:

No, I know that you are a lazy schlob that has to have the government take care of you cradle to grave.[/QUOTE]
You are an "up by your own bootstraps" hero. NOT

yes you are stupid.

View attachment 64521

whine whine whine but nothing can hide losing 800,000 jobs a month the last time we had one of the GOP Loons in power

View attachment 64521

whine whine whine but nothing can hide losing 800,000 jobs a month the last time we had one of the GOP Loons in power
Ah yes that double standard again. You can thank Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters for the jobs loss in 2008. Without double standards liberals would have no standards at all.

Collection of devastating excerpts from the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac hearings before Congress in 2004. These excerpts from the hearings show the "willful blindness" and corruption that went into the Democrats continual support for these two criminal enterprises, and the efforts made by the Republicans to clean up what everyone knew was coming . . .
Only people who didn't see this coming, were the stupid liberals who bought in to the liberals (Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi) who took over government while George was there to be accused of wrong doing. You can change the appearance of someone today from a guy to a guy with boobs, but you cant take a dumbass liberal and teach them TRUTH. Hard to get by the shit that surrounds their head.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

Ah yes that double standard again. You can thank Barney Frank, Chris Dodd and Maxine Waters for the jobs loss in 2008. Without double standards liberals would have no standards at all.

Yeah sure buddy ...pure victims of "libruls" LOL ...wait who said : "I am the decider" who

who was POTUS 2001 to 2009

but wait there is more ...the Failure of Failure 43 is not a one time deal its the GOP pattern of governance...its the GOP philosophy itself that fails

Look how far back this chart goes

clintonjob2.png

View attachment 64521

Collection of devastating excerpts from the Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac hearings before Congress in 2004. These excerpts from the hearings show the "willful blindness" and corruption that went into the Democrats continual support for these two criminal enterprises, and the efforts made by the Republicans to clean up what everyone knew was coming . . .
Only people who didn't see this coming, were the stupid liberals who bought in to the liberals (Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi) who took over government while George was there to be accused of wrong doing. You can change the appearance of someone today from a guy to a guy with boobs, but you cant take a dumbass liberal and teach them TRUTH. Hard to get by the shit that surrounds their head.

View attachment 64524

Oh? What legislation did Frank or Dodd or Waters pass that led to the collapse?

....and I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the government is taking care of me.....

I believe the whole economic collapse was done by Barney Frank and some Messicans...did it right under Bush's nose sure enuff...poor boy had no chance to stop it ...none...

View attachment 64521

View attachment 64524

....and I'm still waiting for you to tell me how the government is taking care of me.....

Not even going to bother explaining once again. As I said before, about liberals you cant get past the shit between their ears.

democrats_head-up-ass.jpg

Venezuela is on the brink of a complete economic collapse
The first step was when Hugo Chávez's socialist government started spending more money on the poor, with everything from two-cent gasoline to free housing. Now, there's nothing wrong with that — in fact, it's a good idea in general — but only as long as you actually, well, have the money to spend. And by 2005 or so, Venezuela didn't.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time
19.028 trillion dollars
Nothing to see here, move along, move along. Elections have consequences, and when you vote liberalism, everyone will soon be equal, equally poor and equally miserable, except the liberal elites.

View attachment 64524

Not even going to bother explaining once again. As I said before, about liberals you cant get past the shit between their ears.

View attachment 64525

Translation: you can't name a single bill they passed that caused the collapse for the simple reason there were none.

Thanks once again for revealing just how fucking rightarded you are.
thumbsup.gif

And speaking of retarded... you said the government is taking care of me... well either you can explain how OR .... you once again reveal yourself as the abject imbecile everyone here knows you to be.

So? How is the government taking care of me....?

Forum List

Back