United Airlines Says 50% of the Next 5,000 Pilots They Train Will be Black Women or People of Color

What does a vagina, a penis, black skin or blond hair have to do with flying an airplane?
It should be about qualified personnel not race, looks or gender.
What world are we getting into?

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?
Go fly ignited airlines and become a fire ball in the friendly skies
You should make that comment while waiting in line at the TSA checkpoint.
I only fly SW or Alaska

You fly Alaska? They were the ones with so shoddy maintenance that their plane crashed in the ocean killing all aboard. Well. At least the pilots who were up front were white. Then again everyone who made the decision to cut maintenance was also white.

I guess you feel better flying with White Guys who don’t maintain their planes.

Do you think a Airline pilot should be hired because of his or her skill level or because of their color or gender?

Would you be comfortable flying with a pilot hired because of affirmative action?
I only fly SW or Alaska

You fly Alaska? They were the ones with so shoddy maintenance that their plane crashed in the ocean killing all aboard. Well. At least the pilots who were up front were white. Then again everyone who made the decision to cut maintenance was also white.

Most likely due to failure of maintenance on the Mexico end

I only fly SW or Alaska

That might be valid if the plane flew only in Mexico. But since it flew everywhere. No. It wasn’t a new problem. It was one that had been building for months. And to save money the White Guys said to skip the inspections that would have caught it.

Again. Your bias aside. You know nothing about aviation.

I only fly SW or Alaska

That might be valid if the plane flew only in Mexico. But since it flew everywhere. No. It wasn’t a new problem. It was one that had been building for months. And to save money the White Guys said to skip the inspections that would have caught it.

I don’t recall any US large plane crashes the last 20 yrs

I only fly SW or Alaska

I don’t recall any US large plane crashes the last 20 yrs

Either you have memory problems or significant ignorance.

Here are just a few.

I am not going to bother listing them all. Of those the worst was the Queens Catastrophe. Both Pilots were American and White. Killed everyone on board and several on the ground. Pilot Error killed them all.

I skipped the Miracle on the Hudson. But I will put this one on the list.

Both pilots were Indonesian. Neither spoke English very well. But they landed the 737 in a tiny river between two bridges. Only one person died. The pilots did a fantastic job sitting the plane down. They did everything right.

Southwest had a woman flying when an engine exploded. She got the plane down safely with one fatality.

The pilot really comes into play during a problem. The best pilots make fatal mistakes. Tons of experience. Considered experts. And they make mistakes that kill. The actual best do everything right and sometimes still die. Color or gender has less to do with it than you might imagine.

BLATANT discrimination...sue the shit out of them

You have been comfortable flying with some who were hired because of the Good Ole Boy Network.
wrong
blacks are only 13% of the population AND graduate high school less = less qualified for college AND graduate college less = VERY few QUALIFIED for pilots/any high level positions/etc
..AND they have a high percentage of criminals = making that 13% even LESS qualified

"This week, United Airlines’ flight school, United Aviate Academy, announced that it is now accepting applications and that it plans to train 5,000 new pilots over the next decade and that 50 percent of those pilots will be women and people of color. For reasonable people, it looks like United is looking to diversify the aviation industry and present more opportunities to underserved communities -- but to conservative pundits like Tucker Carlson and UK Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan, this is a plot that will result in planes falling for from the sky during an affirmative action rapture because, apparently, only white men are qualified to be pilots."

This is why I will never fly United; they will let inferior darkies and women fly planes that only qualified pilots should be able to fly -- and this will result in hundreds and hundreds of deaths. What United is doing is basically allowing any darkie off the street to have a pilot's license; they won't even have to pass any exam or take any type of competency test -- just simply being a colored or a woman is enough...this is outrageous.

In the last 5 years alone; there has been over 60 commercial plane crashes; and it doesn't take a rocket neurosurgeon to know that over 95% of the pilots involved with those crashes were all women and darkies -- these numbers will only rise because of what United is doing. This isn't racist, just science.....there may have been a few coloreds who were capable of flying planes; like back during WW2 -- but that was like 80 yrs ago -- they made better darkies back then.

They have been doing this for a generation now. And no, they do not hand out pilot licenses to anybody, let alone people who don't know how to fly. It just means the ones who do have the required licenses and certifications will be hired at lower flight hours than other pilots until the quotas are met. They will be getting hired at closer to the 1500 hour ATP minimum

They have been doing this for a generation now. And no, they do not hand out pilot licenses to anybody, let alone people who don't know how to fly. It just means the ones who do have the required licenses and certifications will be hired at lower flight hours than other pilots until the quotas are met. They will be getting hired at closer to the 1500 hour ATP minimum
This anti-white cancel culture is out of control......

They are basically canceling more qualified pilots just because they are white and superior

...there may have been a few coloreds who were capable of flying planes; like back during WW2 -- but that was like 80 yrs ago -- they made better darkies back then.

Very true. Most seem to have White in them. Nowadays, Blacks have devolved back to African standards due to the fact Whitey generally has not been involved in enhancing their DNA like they did back in the day.

Attachments

• Tuskegee Airmen.jpg
    Tuskegee Airmen.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 19

"This week, United Airlines’ flight school, United Aviate Academy, announced that it is now accepting applications and that it plans to train 5,000 new pilots over the next decade and that 50 percent of those pilots will be women and people of color. For reasonable people, it looks like United is looking to diversify the aviation industry and present more opportunities to underserved communities -- but to conservative pundits like Tucker Carlson and UK Tucker Carlson, Piers Morgan, this is a plot that will result in planes falling for from the sky during an affirmative action rapture because, apparently, only white men are qualified to be pilots."

This is why I will never fly United; they will let inferior darkies and women fly planes that only qualified pilots should be able to fly -- and this will result in hundreds and hundreds of deaths. What United is doing is basically allowing any darkie off the street to have a pilot's license; they won't even have to pass any exam or take any type of competency test -- just simply being a colored or a woman is enough...this is outrageous.

In the last 5 years alone; there has been over 60 commercial plane crashes; and it doesn't take a rocket neurosurgeon to know that over 95% of the pilots involved with those crashes were all women and darkies -- these numbers will only rise because of what United is doing. This isn't racist, just science.....there may have been a few coloreds who were capable of flying planes; like back during WW2 -- but that was like 80 yrs ago -- they made better darkies back then.

Thanks for wasting my time, idiot.

This anti-white cancel culture is out of control......

They are basically canceling more qualified pilots just because they are white and superior

They aren't cancelling anybody; life is often unfair; and I highly doubt that they will meet this goal unless they start raiding overseas airlines.

If I get appendicitis, I don't care if the doctor is a chink, a jew, an obese negro female, or an Indian from India, as long as they are employed because of excellence in their field, not because they are uglier than Europeans.

They should try to hire the best pilots they can, not because they are a female or a person of color (whatever the fuck that is).

Forum List

Back