United HALTS vaccine mandates

People’s Republic of Montgomery Co. Md going for the shot mandate
What is a mandate?-
Nothing more than a stern declaration of what somebody wants
No law to back it and no court could try a case for a person to be found “guilty” of not getting the inconclusive and experimental injection.
Oh they can threatened all these dire things and try and hold your employment hostage but it’s going to be interesting come arrest and trial time for committing a “crime” that has no legal standing anywhere.

People’s Republic of Montgomery Co. Md going for the shot mandate
What is a mandate?-
Nothing more than a stern declaration of what somebody wants
No law to back it and no court could try a case for a person to be found “guilty” of not getting the inconclusive and experimental injection.
Oh they can threatened all these dire things and try and hold your employment hostage but it’s going to be interesting come arrest and trial time for committing a “crime” that has no legal standing anywhere.

please provide a link where Montgomery Co. Md is making it a criminal offense to not get the vaccine.

Thanks

please provide a link where Montgomery Co. Md is making it a criminal offense to not get the vaccine.

Thanks
Check the Washington Post online
Also, like you Always Do, you altered my statement .
Montgomery County Council, as the Post will tell you, wants to apply a vaccine mandate but it’s not clear if that is for county employees only or everyone
Either way, it’s another non lawful overreach.

no link, it is not real.

I did not, I was replying to this part of your statement....but it’s going to be interesting come arrest and trial time for committing a “crime”
We dont prove nor provide links. We dont prove ourselves innocent nor not liars. That burden of proof is on You, the one who is saying we are false.
Washington Post online is easy to find but you don’t want to. The fact it’s not transmitted in the form of a “link” right to your doorstep dont mean Jack shit.

We dont prove nor provide links. We dont prove ourselves innocent nor not liars. That burden of proof is on You, the one who is saying we are false.

Nope, that is not the way it works. If there is no link the assumption is it is a lie.

I could say that you beat your wife, would it be correct until you prove me false?

The title of the thread is a bit misleading, to put it mildly. They have not stopped the vaccine mandate, they are just giving people a chance to state their case for an exemption.

People on this forum are very dishonest.
Yes, the left are very dishonest.

The vaccinated also spread the virus so there is no need to punish the unvaccinated when the vaccinated also spread the virus.

The left refuse to acknowledge over 8000 deaths from the vaccines and tens of thousands of serious adverse reactions to the vaccines.

The left refuse to acknowledge that the masks most people wear are 90% ineffective.

The list goes on and on.

You don't have to say it. It shows in your every post that you are a hypocrite. The left lies and manipulates, makes a slogan for every occasion but never abides by the very slogans they create to manipulate others with.

you are way further left than I am, plus you are the one that really seems to love slogans based on your post and signatures

Forum List

Back