United HALTS vaccine mandates

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

damn it, now you made me spit my coffee all over my keyboard.

this forum is dominated by right wing nut partisan.

We can, but you also choose to ignore the actions of those on the right
Examples? And you’re one seeing one side of the argument if you cannot see the insanity from the left. You’re such a child.

Examples? And you’re one seeing one side of the argument if you cannot see the insanity from the left. You’re such a child.

I do see the insanity from the left, and I see the insanity from the right. You on the other hand can only see one side...and then you call me a child...guess you are not capable of logical disagreements after all

The employer is not violating HIPPA, they would only be violating it if they went to your doctor and got the information without your permission
They can't fire you for refusing to acknowledge or not whether or not you had the experimental vaccines, dummy. Anyone with a job simply needs to say nothing. They do not have the right to know if you are vaccinated or not.

Since when can an employer fire anyone for refusing to answer a question about their private medical history?

I do see the insanity from the left, and I see the insanity from the right. You on the other hand can only see one side...and then you call me a child...guess you are not capable of logical disagreements after all
Those on the right don’t tell me to shut up and that boys may identify as girls and share locker rooms with my daughters. And play physical sports against them

philadelphia_collar6561330_m.jpg

They can't fire you for refusing to acknowledge or not whether or not you had the experimental vaccines, dummy. Anyone with a job simply needs to say nothing. They do not have the right to know if you are vaccinated or not.

That is yet to be determined. So far the courts have upheld the right of hospitals to require the vaccine.

Since when can an employer fire anyone for refusing to answer a question about their private medical history?

I know for the last decade at least that hospitals required nurses to get the flu vaccine each year

that is because you are on their side. They tell me to shut up and fuck off and all sorts of things all the time. As does those on the left.
Ah another dishonest post from you. I was referring to a specific topic that you deleted. Why don’t you repost and respond again? Because you know I am right on that issue.

Ah another dishonest post from you. I was referring to a specific topic that you deleted. Why don’t you repost and respond again? Because you know I am right on that issue.

I am not talking about one issue, I am talking about daily post on this forum.

So, tell me, do you agree with the tree that all people on the left view children as sexual objects?

So, tell me, do you agree with the tree that all people on the left view children as sexual objects?
Nope. But you still refuse to acknowledge my post? You keep dodging. Why is that?

That is yet to be determined. So far the courts have upheld the right of hospitals to require the vaccine.

I know for the last decade at least that hospitals required nurses to get the flu vaccine each year
This isn't a flu vaccine numb nuts. Your Mandate is as retarded as Joe is stupid and senile.

Now you are retarded too.

A scamdemic so scary that hospitals are willing to fire half of their staff over their refusing to be a medical experiment.

Camel Toe Harris was part of the sexually perverted California Legislature that passed laws legalizing Child Prostitution for children as young as 13.

She also agreed with school curriculum that teaches children in California schools that it's ok to have sex with adults, and also teaches children about geigh sex as normal.

It's not normal and neither are you.

but you cannot publicly call him out because he is on your side....thus the problem.

Yes, that ONE fucking issue the left is crazy on. Well done.

Now can we get back to the actual topic?
Why would I butt into your conversation? Tree and I did not have one interaction. In general absolutes are usually incorrect.

But requiring the flu vaccine means the employer requires them to show their personal medical information, which you say is wrong and illegal.
Actually if there were anyone with any balls, they should also refuse to show proof of vaccination for flu shots.

I realize that the effeminate soy boys on the left don't understand anything but pissing in their panties fear... but maybe you should go see a Doc about getting your testicles to descend.

Maybe then you would defend Freedom instead of trying to undermine it.

Forum List

Back