🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Univ of Louisville "Core Values" #5: NO GUNS; Agree/Disagree?

Psychopathic mass shooters love gun free zones.

I'd carry anyway and no one would ever know.

And if the idiot administrators at that college think that students aren't getting high then they're too fucking stupid to be in charge of a college.

Psychopathic mass shooters don't know the difference.

There were 2 armed guards at Columbine. Didn't stop Kleibold and Harris.
There was a whole police force at VA Tech. Didn't stop Cho.
Ft. Hood is a fucking army base. Didn't stop Hasan.

If you are the kind of whack who is looking for a place to kill yourself and take a lot of people out in the process, whether you get shot or not is probably pretty low in your consideration list.

In the section of Fort Hood where Hassan killed those people no one was allowed to carry a weapon. IOW a gun free zone

Your other 2 examples are proof that the cops can't protect you so it is prudent to be able to protect yourself.

No, all those cases prove it's too easy to get guns.

Period.

If you want to go down that road, a place where they try your wet dream is Arizona... but not one of those gun toting citizens took down Loughner.

ONe did almost shoot one of the guys who disarmed him though... so I guess that counts.

It does not advocate against the 2nd Amendment. It advocates that thugs are not welcome. Or perhaps you can explain why a College Football player would need a gun in school, on the field or in the locker room.

Further most colleges it is illegal to have a firearm on campus.

I agree. A college Football player does not need a gun.

And if you aren't a cop or a soldier, you probably don't need one, either.

I and millions more of Americans are members of the unorganized Militia. So bite me.

If you are the kind of whack who is looking for a place to kill yourself and take a lot of people out in the process, whether you get shot or not is probably pretty low in your consideration list.

In the section of Fort Hood where Hassan killed those people no one was allowed to carry a weapon. IOW a gun free zone

Your other 2 examples are proof that the cops can't protect you so it is prudent to be able to protect yourself.

Period.

If you want to go down that road, a place where they try your wet dream is Arizona... but not one of those gun toting citizens took down Loughner.

ONe did almost shoot one of the guys who disarmed him though... so I guess that counts.

How did the three teenagers who killed the Aussie get the firearms?

It does not advocate against the 2nd Amendment. It advocates that thugs are not welcome. Or perhaps you can explain why a College Football player would need a gun in school, on the field or in the locker room.

Further most colleges it is illegal to have a firearm on campus.

I and millions more of Americans are members of the unorganized Militia. So bite me.

Well, too bad there's no provision for an "unorganized" Militia.

Just a well-regulated one.

Well, too bad there's no provision for an "unorganized" Militia.

Just a well-regulated one.

Dude some times you just need to learn when to shut the hell up?
10 USC § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

[

You know that's a god damn lie.

Actually, what I know is that these three kids should not have had a gun. And they got one.

Apparently, the gun was stolen from a gun store. Imagine that.

Source: Police Eye Gun Store Burglary as Source of Chris Lane Murder Weapon | Mediaite

Oh, wait, they haven't recovered the gun yet, they just THINK it might be from this gun store robbery.

You said they got it from a gun store you never said they stole, see the difference?

[

You know that's a god damn lie.

Actually, what I know is that these three kids should not have had a gun. And they got one.

Source: Police Eye Gun Store Burglary as Source of Chris Lane Murder Weapon | Mediaite

Oh, wait, they haven't recovered the gun yet, they just THINK it might be from this gun store robbery.

You said they got it from a gun store you never said they stole, see the difference?

Go back and read what I said. Then have someone with a third graders understanding of English explain it to you.

Go back and read what I said. Then have someone with a third graders understanding of English explain it to you.
I know what you wrote just like you know it was a lie when you wrote it. They did not get any guns from the gun store, they may have stole them but that is as far as it goes so try again.

Period.

Almost never counts,

Period.

Almost never counts,

Didn't you know Joe is a liar?

I know what you wrote just like you know it was a lie when you wrote it. They did not get any guns from the gun store, they may have stole them but that is as far as it goes so try again.

We don't know WHERE they got them yet.

But the point that they were in a place where these kids could get them is telling enough.

Period.

Almost never counts,

Established fact, guy.

One of the guys who came out to help very nearly shot another good Samaritan who had helped disarmed Loughner when he was reloading.

Proving that gun nut fantasies aside, more guns never helps any situation.

Almost never counts,

Established fact, guy.

One of the guys who came out to help very nearly shot another good Samaritan who had helped disarmed Loughner when he was reloading.

I suppose almost winning the lottery counts in your book.

Almost doesn't count.

Most people learn that before they enter kindergarten.

But the point that they were in a place where these kids could get them is telling enough.
I know where they didn't get the gun. That's a fact. But you said they got it from the gun store, SO TELL ANOTHER LIE.

Established fact, guy.

Almost doesn't count.

Cop will pull you over if you ALMOST run over someone.

If you shoot at someone and ALMOST hit them, they will arrest you for assault with a deadly weapon.

ALMOST killing someone shows the problem with throwing more guns into a chaotic situation. It will never have good results.

I know where they didn't get the gun. That's a fact. But you said they got it from the gun store, SO TELL ANOTHER LIE.

That gun was AT A GUN STORE at some point between leaving the factory and getting into this kid's hand.

So either he -

Bought it.
Got it from someone else who bought it.
Stole it from a gun store.

If we didn't sell guns in this country, guess what, he wouldn't have had a gun.

Established fact, guy.

Almost doesn't count.

Cop will pull you over if you ALMOST run over someone.

If you shoot at someone and ALMOST hit them, they will arrest you for assault with a deadly weapon.

ALMOST killing someone shows the problem with throwing more guns into a chaotic situation. It will never have good results.

So the guy never fired his gun but he almost killed someone.

Got it.

And the cop will pull you over for reckless driving no one ever got convicted for almost doing anything.

Forum List

Back