University of Louisville apologizes over Hispanic Halloween costumes

What is the beef? Its a costume. People wear cultural clothes from around the world, occupations and throughout history. Costumes don't have to be scary or fictional. Were shawls and sombreros never worn? They were the fashion of Mexican bands and restaurants for decades.

Seems everyone is "offended" by something some time. When did people get so thin skinned? Lots of people dress and day of the dead in face and dress. Is that offensive as well?

University should not have to apologise.

If they dressed as Marie Antoinette, should the french be objecting? Its a costume.
Marie Antoinette was Austrian. I think liberals get defensive over nationalities they believe to be inferior, thus need special protections. Hence you can were lederhosen and a bayernhute and it's completely fine.

Walmart just removed costumes with what was described as Jew noses and everyone said it was a good idea they did?
They also removed IDF uniform costumes because it offended anti semites.

Yep, except everyone agrees the Jew nose is offensive but every other group is fine to mock.
It was a Sheik Fagin nose. Arab groups complained about it, apparently unaware that Fagin was a jewish character in oliver twist.

Walmart just removed costumes with what was described as Jew noses and everyone said it was a good idea they did?

Yep, except everyone agrees the Jew nose is offensive but every other group is fine to mock.
It was a Sheik Fagin nose. Arab groups complained about it, apparently unaware that Fagin was a jewish character in oliver twist.

A lot of people complained about it enough to get it removed. Yet no one started a thread complaining that Jew noses is just a costume.

Apologizing for a Halloween costume. Does anyone think that's normal? Sensibility training for a Halloween costume. Does anyone think that's normal? My wife went to work today dressed like a cowboy. Should cowboys go after her and demand an apology? Should cowboys force her to take sensibility training? The world we live in is getting whackier by the day. What these people want, what they demand, is total control of everything we do, everything we say, and everything we think.
Don't be surprised. That has always been the liberal M.O.
It's all about controlling the collective. The Illiberal Left will do whatever it takes.

maxresdefault.jpg

A lot of people complained about it enough to get it removed. Yet no one started a thread complaining that Jew noses is just a costume.
It wasn't long ago when some pro LGBT music guy wore one. Macklemore or whatever his name is?

University of Louisville apologizes over Hispanic Halloween costumes

YOU.HAVE.GOT.TO.BE.KIDDING.ME.

The far left extremists that now controls the Democrat party and the liberal movement have now declared war on Halloween costumes that represent an ethnic group.

Which means no one wears sombreros.

And no one has fun on Halloween.

Who is in charge of deciding what is offensive and what isn't?

Who knows?

Anyone who defends this, I'm going to write down your names, put it in my signature, and never let you forget what an asshole you are.

I defend this and think Blackrook is a fascist dicksuck.

Go ahead, put that in your Sig.
OK, calling me a fascist is defection from the fact that you are a fascist.

It wasn't long ago when some pro LGBT music guy wore one. Macklemore or whatever his name is?

Ok, but no one started a thread on that and it was a while ago. I mean not even the people who are screaming in this thread seemed to notice or complain about a Jew nose being removed. I guess it's fair

Ok, but no one started a thread on that and it was a while ago. I mean not even the people who are screaming in this thread seemed to notice or complain about a Jew nose being removed. I guess it's fair
There were topics on Macklemore

Homo-Activist Macklemore Apologizes for Abject Racism... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There were topics on Macklemore

Homo-Activist Macklemore Apologizes for Abject Racism... | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

So you think any of comments were about Macklemore subjects and not the Jew nose?

Why are you deflecting this? The Jew nose was removed because it was offensive yet no one complained. That's the point.

and yet people wear noses for witch costumes or use make-up clay to create misshapened noses for all sorts of costumes.

and yet people wear noses for witch costumes or use make-up clay to create misshapened noses for all sorts of costumes.

Yep, but the Jewish nose was taken away and no one is screaming about PC police or get over it. Not one thread on it.

The reason being offending minorities is ok and justified to whites. For example, when a kid dresses like spiderman, he doesn't paint his face white because the skin color isn't important. But a white kid will paint his face black and claim it's for the costume...which it isnt...those same people will claim they don't see race or color too. Lol

I've been trying to ask liberals who say wearing a sombrero is bad because it is cultural appropriation, if anyone who isn't German can wear Lederhosen. They refuse to answer.

Yep, but the Jewish nose was taken away and no one is screaming about PC police or get over it. Not one thread on it.

The reason being offending minorities is ok and justified to whites. For example, when a kid dresses like spiderman, he doesn't paint his face white because the skin color isn't important. But a white kid will paint his face black and claim it's for the costume...which it isnt...those same people will claim they don't see race or color too. Lol

but they paint their face green, white, red, blue and other colors for costumes of ghosts, ogres, martians, devils, and "blue man" without people questioning or mentioning race.

Blackface used to be a popular form of entertainment and still used by mimes and to hide stagehands moving props. In the UK golliwogs were loved books, TV children shows,toys and used on jam advertising. It was like a raggedy ann doll. It was a friend of Noddy in Blyton books.

Forum List

Back