Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.
He's not white, he's Jewish, idiot.

He's white.
The premise behind this thread is he got into the school because of his skin color. There is ample evidence that there are plenty of other reasons he got in, like money and being a jew.

He did get into school because of his skin color. He's white. Funny how you whites see things. You never seem to think you get things because your pale asses are white, but everyone else gets benefits because of their color. History shows us that's a lie and that's the way it is.
What evidence do you have?

You say blacks are stupid as a whole with no evidence supporting you. I say he was discriminated against because of his color because I am black and have gone to schools where white teachers do it.
'

IM2 won't see this as again he has chosen to "not follow" me so he doesn't have to see the truth.

The B-W Gap over time

The SAT, NAEP and IQ studies all show a similar pattern: a narrowing of black-white IQ scores from 1973 to 1986, and then flatlining from that point. In fact there is IQ data that goes back to 1917 where the US Army issued a nation-wide standardized test, and found a black IQ of 83 to the white 100.

The NAEP only deviates from the SAT and IQ studies in its “final resting place” for black IQ, which is roughly 89, whereas the IQ studies and SAT put it at 85.

The IQs of racial groups in the United States based on all of the data presented here:

IQs of Races in the United States

Scores are adjusted to a white score of 100.
As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

IQ scores not accurate marker of intelligence, study shows

Could IQ scores be a false indicator of intelligence?

Researchers have determined in the largest online study on the intelligence quotient (IQ) that results from the test may not exactly show how smart someone is.

"When we looked at the data, the bottom line is the whole concept of IQ -- or of you having a higher IQ than me -- is a myth," Dr. Adrian Owen, the study's senior investigator and the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroscience and Imaging at the university's Brain and Mind Institute said to the
Toronto Star. "There is no such thing as a single measure of IQ or a measure of general intelligence."

Does IQ Test Really Measure Intelligence?

Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, may become a thing of the past.

A new study of more than 100,000 participants suggests that there may be at least three distinct components of intelligence. So you could not give a single, unified score for all of them.

Researchers' understanding of the complexities of the human
brain has evolved, and so too has the notion of IQ, what it really means, and how it is most accurately captured.

“There are multiple types of intelligence,” says researcher Adam Hampshire, PhD. He is a
psychologist at the Brain and Mind Institute Natural Sciences Centre in London, Ontario, Canada. “It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”

IQ tests 'do not reflect intelligence'

IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower.

Says the man that also dismisses SAT scores.

YOu just don't like any measurements that don't give you the answer you want, do you.

Apparently I'm not the only one dismissing SAT sores. Only you racists hold on to this irrelevant thing that has never ever been the sole criteria for college admission.

You have been more convincing that you do not understand that I have only used SAT scores to MEASURE the amount of anti-white discrimination that is occurring.

In that, you have convinced me that you are, at best, of average intelligence, for an American.

And that your work in your field must be complete crap.

Also, you are a race baiting asshole.

There is no anti white discrimination. You haven't shown one instance of it. You attacking my work doesn't change my accomplishments and you falling back on calling me a race baiter is not going to shut me up. If I am of average IQ you are below average. Your claim of anti white discrimination is a lie, therefore you are the one race baiting.

I think he is not that stupid. I am a maths student. He too wants to be. It does require a lot of work and practice and "meditation" on the subject to be good at it. I think he is not lazy.
They should change the laws to give grades not based on performance, but on your "thoughts" regarding whether a person is stupid and lazy!

Seriously, do you have evidence that he was discriminated against based on skin color? Maybe all his other classes were easy. Lots of other possibilities, but you assume it's racism/discrimination?

You say blacks are stupid as a whole with no evidence supporting you. I say he was discriminated against because of his color because I am black and have gone to schools where white teachers do it.
'

IM2 won't see this as again he has chosen to "not follow" me so he doesn't have to see the truth.

The B-W Gap over time

The SAT, NAEP and IQ studies all show a similar pattern: a narrowing of black-white IQ scores from 1973 to 1986, and then flatlining from that point. In fact there is IQ data that goes back to 1917 where the US Army issued a nation-wide standardized test, and found a black IQ of 83 to the white 100.

The NAEP only deviates from the SAT and IQ studies in its “final resting place” for black IQ, which is roughly 89, whereas the IQ studies and SAT put it at 85.

The IQs of racial groups in the United States based on all of the data presented here:

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

Researchers have determined in the largest online study on the intelligence quotient (IQ) that results from the test may not exactly show how smart someone is.

"When we looked at the data, the bottom line is the whole concept of IQ -- or of you having a higher IQ than me -- is a myth," Dr. Adrian Owen, the study's senior investigator and the Canada Excellence Research Chair in Cognitive Neuroscience and Imaging at the university's Brain and Mind Institute said to the
Toronto Star. "There is no such thing as a single measure of IQ or a measure of general intelligence."

Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, may become a thing of the past.

A new study of more than 100,000 participants suggests that there may be at least three distinct components of intelligence. So you could not give a single, unified score for all of them.

brain has evolved, and so too has the notion of IQ, what it really means, and how it is most accurately captured.

“There are multiple types of intelligence,” says researcher Adam Hampshire, PhD. He is a
psychologist at the Brain and Mind Institute Natural Sciences Centre in London, Ontario, Canada. “It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”

IQ tests are misleading because they do not accurately reflect intelligence, according to a study which found that a minimum of three different exams are needed to measure someone's brainpower.

From your article:
According to the findings, there are at least three components that affect overall performance on tests. These include short-term memory, reasoning, and verbal recall.

So your point is what? It says they might need 3 exams instead of one to get a better measurement. Did blacks already score higher on this new 3-part test? How do we know they won't do poorly on that one, too?

From the article:
According to the findings, there are at least three components that affect overall performance on tests. These include short-term memory, reasoning, and verbal recall.

So blacks have bad memory, reasoning, and verbal recall? How does that not affect one's intelligence? We've known that blacks can't reason very well for a while now. It's obvious in statistics.

Try as you might to make yourself feel better as a white man, the fact is IQ tests as they are prove nothing.

They should change the laws to give grades not based on performance, but on your "thoughts" regarding whether a person is stupid and lazy!

Seriously, do you have evidence that he was discriminated against based on skin color? Maybe all his other classes were easy. Lots of other possibilities, but you assume it's racism/discrimination?

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

From your article:

So your point is what? It says they might need 3 exams instead of one to get a better measurement. Did blacks already score higher on this new 3-part test? How do we know they won't do poorly on that one, too?

From the article:

So blacks have bad memory, reasoning, and verbal recall? How does that not affect one's intelligence? We've known that blacks can't reason very well for a while now. It's obvious in statistics.

Try as you might to make yourself feel better as a white man, the fact is IQ tests as they are prove nothing.
Even your article doesn't say that!

“It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”

It just says there may be a better way of measuring it that provides separate scores instead of one score. What's the matter? Can't understand your own article?

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.

He's white.
And Vijay Singh is black.
upload_2017-8-6_12-47-0.jpeg

He's white.
And Vijay Singh is black.
View attachment 142316
Why do I even bother to post evidence using outside sources? I should just link to IM2's posts to show black people's total inability to think or reason.

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

From your article:

From the article:

“It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”

It just says there may be a better way of measuring it that provides separate scores instead of one score. What's the matter? Can't understand your own article?

Seems like you are the one who dons' understand what has been shown to you. What has been shown to you is those IQ scores you produced don't fucking matter because they don't prove shit.

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

From your article:

From the article:

Seems like you are the one who dons' understand what has been shown to you. What has been shown to you is those IQ scores you produced don't fucking matter because they don't prove shit.
No, that's not what the sources say. Did you read any of the articles beyond reading the titles and assuming they supported your position?

The truth:

From your article:

From the article:

No, that's not what the sources say. Did you read any of the articles beyond reading the titles and assuming they supported your position?

Yeah that is what the sources say. Yes I read these things long ago.

From your article:

From the article:

Read what it says:

"Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, may become a thing of the past.

“It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”"

That's not the same as saying "IQ scores you produced don't fucking matter because they don't prove shit." It says they're coming up with a different test that gives multiple scores. How thick are you? Coming up with a better test doesn't mean the old one is totally worthless.

Here you go, from your own article:

RIP IQ Test?

So should the IQ test that has provided bragging rights for so many be discontinued or discredited?

Not so fast, he says. “Some very valuable research has been carried out using classical IQ testing.

And you only had to read a few hundred words to get to that part. It doesn't get any simpler, and you still couldn't understand your own article! How do you get through the day? Can you tie your own shoes without help?

Read what it says:

"Single tests that measure intelligence quotient, or IQ, may become a thing of the past.

“It is time to move on to using a more comprehensive set of tests that can measure separate scores for each type of intelligence.”"

That's not the same as saying "IQ scores you produced don't fucking matter because they don't prove shit." It says they're coming up with a different test that gives multiple scores. How thick are you? Coming up with a better test doesn't mean the old one is totally worthless.

Actually it does. The IQ tests you produce do not matter because it has been stated that you cannot make such a determination with just one test. These people are saying that you need at least 3 different tests, not one test that gives multiple scores. 3 DIFFERENT TESTS.

Now I know you would love to hang on to your blacks are dumber than everybody lie and cite SAT scores taken by maybe 1 percent of the black populations as evidence that all blacks are dumber, but you can't because it is just not factually proven.

RIP IQ Test?

So should the IQ test that has provided bragging rights for so many be discontinued or discredited?

Not so fast, he says. “Some very valuable research has been carried out using classical IQ testing.

And you only had to read a few hundred words to get to that part. It doesn't get any simpler, and you still couldn't understand your own article! How do you get through the day? Can you tie your own shoes without help?

Very valuable research is not the same as claiming that IQ tests are accurate determinants of intelligence dunce cap. I know what I posted idiot. I read this stuff long before I stated posting here. You are an amateur relative to issues such as these.

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

YOu just don't like any measurements that don't give you the answer you want, do you.

Apparently I'm not the only one dismissing SAT sores. Only you racists hold on to this irrelevant thing that has never ever been the sole criteria for college admission.

You have been more convincing that you do not understand that I have only used SAT scores to MEASURE the amount of anti-white discrimination that is occurring.

In that, you have convinced me that you are, at best, of average intelligence, for an American.

And that your work in your field must be complete crap.

Also, you are a race baiting asshole.

There is no anti white discrimination. You haven't shown one instance of it. You attacking my work doesn't change my accomplishments and you falling back on calling me a race baiter is not going to shut me up. If I am of average IQ you are below average. Your claim of anti white discrimination is a lie, therefore you are the one race baiting.

I have linked to a study showing that the scale of the discrimination is 230 sat points.

Your denial of that is absurd.

RIP IQ Test?

Very valuable research is not the same as claiming that IQ tests are accurate determinants of intelligence dunce cap. I know what I posted idiot. I read this stuff long before I stated posting here. You are an amateur relative to issues such as these.
You said:
"the fact is IQ tests as they are prove nothing."

The article said:
"some very valuable research has been carried out using classical IQ testing."

Do you understand the difference between the two or not? How can a test "prove nothing" and still be "very valuable" to research?

All they're saying is there might be a better test. So what? New tests come out all the time. It doesn't prove the others are meaningless. They can make a better blood test that tests for more conditions. Does that mean all previous blood tests are worthless and prove nothing? Frankly, even if it is better, it's meaningless unless it shows blacks to be more intelligent.

If your test for cancer shows you have cancer, and then a better test for cancer comes out, does that mean the old test is meaningless? Not until it proves you don't have cancer.

Last edited:
'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

From your article:

From the article:

Both Blacks and Whites have an interest in raising avg IQ. Both are sinking because the stupid reproduce more in general. A very beneficial and effective policy would be:

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

It won't happen because both races are already too stupid to get it done.

The truth:

From your article:

From the article:

Both Blacks and Whites have an interest in raising avg IQ. Both are sinking because the stupid reproduce more in general. A very beneficial and effective policy would be:

For every lovely on the dole,
Mandatory birth control.

It won't happen because both races are already too stupid to get it done.

"Both races"? Are there just two?

No.First you're assuming he made efforts in the other subjects and didn't just get a handout. Then you're assuming that effort = result.WTF does that mean?

I think he is not that stupid. I am a maths student. He too wants to be. It does require a lot of work and practice and "meditation" on the subject to be good at it. I think he is not lazy.

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

If, for a change, you had read the links I provided you would know it was not only the IQ figures I supplied.

You're just so easy!

'

The B-W Gap over time

As for IQ's and race:

IQ%20by%20race-M.png

The truth:

If, for a change, you had read the links I provided you would know it was not only the IQ figures I supplied.

You're just so easy!
He's even wrong about the IQ test! His own articles don't agree with his position! Now that it's been pointed out, he ran away. If he's at least smart enough to know he's wrong, maybe there is hope for him.

But I doubt it.

Progressives are vehemently opposed to any sort of evaluation. They know their policies are failures and evaluating those failures are offensive to them. After all, if a program isn't working the obvious reason is that the program just needs MORE MONEY.

Forum List

Back