Unqualfied white man admitted into Harvard over more qualfied blacks

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.

Nonsense, you don't wish to be treated fairly or equally, you play the victim and demand advantages not available to others. Quotas for instance.

You're talking crazy again. What advantages am I asking for that whites like you don't already get? Quotas? You Mean like the quotas whites established for at least 189 years of 100 percent white?

If I knew that all I had to do was be white in order to get ahead, I wouldn't have spent all that time and effort earning three college degrees. When I applied, all I would have put on the application and resume was "I'm white". I'll go with having an education and work ethic as being the cause of my success.
I guess you don't know that Black women are the most educated Americans in the country as a group.
That kind of nullifies that high unwed birthrate as a weapon to use against them.

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard.

In 1998, according to sources familiar with the gift, the New York University alumnus [Charles Kushner] pledged $2.5 million to Harvard, to be paid in annual installments of $250,000. ... At the time of the pledge, Kushner’s older son, Jared, was starting the college admissions process at the Frisch School, a Jewish high school in Paramus, New Jersey. A senior in 1998-99, Jared was not in the school’s highest academic track in all courses, and his test scores were below Ivy League standards. Frisch officials were surprised when he applied to Harvard — and dismayed when he was admitted.

“There was no way anybody in the administrative office of the school thought he would on the merits get into Harvard,” a former school official told me. “His GPA did not warrant it, his SAT scores did not warrant it. We thought for sure, there was no way this was going to happen. Then, lo and behold, Jared was accepted. It was a little bit disappointing because there were at the time other kids we thought should really get in on the merits, and they did not” ...

... Margot Krebs, who was director of Frisch’s college preparatory program at the time, said, “Jared was certainly not anywhere near the top of his class. He had some very strong personal qualities. He’s a very charming young man with a great deal of poise, the sort of kid you would look at him and say, ‘This is a future politician.’ It was an unusual choice for Harvard to make.”

As Trump takes aim at affirmative action, let’s remember how Jared Kushner got into Harvard

Kushner is not the only example of someone white getting into a college they were not qualified to enter.
Great post

White people in the USA have had affirmative action non stop. The racially-restrictive housing policies that helped 15 million white families get homes with FHA loans from the 1930s to the ’60s, while black people were excluded.

White families, on average, have a net worth eleven times that of black families. In fact the value of preferences to whites over the years is so enormous that the current baby-boomer generation of whites is currently in the process of inheriting between $7-10 trillion in assets from their parents and grandparents: property handed down by those who were able to accumulate assets at a time when black people could not.

This amount of money is more than all the outstanding mortgage debt, all the credit card debt, all the savings account assets, all the money in IRA’s and 401k retirement plans, all the annual profits for U.S. manufacturers, and our entire merchandise trade deficit combined.

Yet whites think of their position as resulting from racial preference.

They pride themselves on their hard work and ambition, as if they have worked harder and ignore the advantages they have been afforded in every realm of activity: housing, education, employment, criminal justice, politics and business.

Whites ignore that at every turn, their hard work has been met with access to an opportunity structure to which millions of others have been denied similar access.

For example many universities like Michigan awarded twenty points to any student from a low-income background, regardless of race. Since those points could not be combined with those for minority status (in other words poor blacks don’t get forty points), in effect this was a preference for poor whites. Then Michigan awarded sixteen points to students from the Upper Peninsula of the state: a rural and almost completely white area.

But that’s not all. Many unis in the USA like Michigan award 10 points were awarded to students who attended top high schools, and another eight points were given to students who took an especially demanding AP and Honors curriculum.

So because racial isolation blk students will rarely attend the “best” schools. So even truly talented blk students would have been unable to access those extra points simply because of where they live and their economic status, and ultimately their race,

They offer points to students with a parent who attended their Uni's. I could go on but white affirmative action is the result of the normal workings of a racist society, can remain out of sight.

That's why whites who say “if I had only been black I would have gotten into my first-choice college.” kill me

This ignores the fact that whites are more likely than members of any group to get into their first-choice school, but it also presumes, if these whites were black, everything else about their life would have remained the same: that it would have made no negative difference as to where they went to school, what their family income was, or anything else.

It's not affirmative action when the points are rewarded for actually doing something. Affirmative action is for people that are incapable of doing it to that same level and have to be made to feel better for something they didn't earn.

There's a reason whites get their first choice. They earn it and don't expect it to be given to them due to skin color.

Nope whites got what they have today based only on their skin color.

There's a reason whites get their first choice. They earn it and don't expect it to be given to them due to skin color.
Just curious - how do you feel about the fact that Asians score higher than whites on most tests - any opinions or observations ?

They should get their first choice, too and many do. Same as white for the same reasons.

Test scores should not be the sole basis for a choice and they never have been. SAT tests have been taken since 1926 and whites never complained about SAT while non whites could not take them and until they could not be 100 percent of those admitted into college anymore. Whites are the majority of college students. They get the same fair chance just like everybody else. But apparently whites want extra rights.

Just curious - how do you feel about the fact that Asians score higher than whites on most tests - any opinions or observations ?

They should get their first choice, too and many do. Same as white for the same reasons.

Test scores should not be the sole basis for a choice and they never have been. SAT tests have been taken since 1926 and whites never complained about SAT while non whites could not take them and until they could not be 100 percent of those admitted into college anymore. Whites are the majority of college students. They get the same fair chance just like everybody else. But apparently whites want extra rights.
1.] RE: "whites never complained about SAT while non whites could not take them " You don't know that. You pulled it out of a hat.

2.] RE: "non whites could not take" When was that ? - you might be right but I can't find any documentation that it was ever a whites only exam

3.] Re: "could not be 100 percent of those admitted into college anymore." Ditto - when was that ? Whites were never 100% - never

He is a Jew, moron.

Jews are disproportionately represented at Harvard, whites are UNDERrepresented.
He is a White Jew moron. Jews come on all races ..including "White."
You missed the entire point of his reply my friend. He is still classified as a minority. Racially he may be caucasian but ethnically he is semitic. Just like Sammy Davis Jr. double dipped on the minority factor Black and Jew or Elizabeth Warren White and wanna be Indian. You can be white and still a minority
In my many exchanges regading victims and beneficiaries of affirmative action in hiring and education, I've never heard or read that white Jews, Ashkenazi types like kirk Douglas, were separated statistically from other whites.
WOW ! You do impress - most of the leftarded dullards here would not even know what a 'Ashkenazi Jew' is - in fact I used that word a few years back and I recall one libtard thinking it referred to the Ash and Nazis and concentration camps...... But in summary 'Jewish' is a genetic designation which makes it a racial one ... sorry if you libtards don't like but it is what it is
I'm neither "lib" nor "tard." But your subscription to pseudoscience shows me what you are.See post #179 and learn about the cohen signature you think makes Jew a descriptor for race.
Consider too all the gentile proselytes that became Jews over the millenia.
Did they magically become another race when they converted? STFU and get off this page...moron.
DNA links prove Jews are a 'race,' says genetics expert

He is a Jew, moron.

Jews are disproportionately represented at Harvard, whites are UNDERrepresented.
You missed the entire point of his reply my friend. He is still classified as a minority. Racially he may be caucasian but ethnically he is semitic. Just like Sammy Davis Jr. double dipped on the minority factor Black and Jew or Elizabeth Warren White and wanna be Indian. You can be white and still a minority
In my many exchanges regading victims and beneficiaries of affirmative action in hiring and education, I've never heard or read that white Jews, Ashkenazi types like kirk Douglas, were separated statistically from other whites.
WOW ! You do impress - most of the leftarded dullards here would not even know what a 'Ashkenazi Jew' is - in fact I used that word a few years back and I recall one libtard thinking it referred to the Ash and Nazis and concentration camps...... But in summary 'Jewish' is a genetic designation which makes it a racial one ... sorry if you libtards don't like but it is what it is
I'm neither "lib" nor "tard." But your subscription to pseudoscience shows me what you are.See post #179 and learn about the cohen signature you think makes Jew a descriptor for race.
Did they magically become another race when they converted? STFU and get off this page...moron.
... it's nice to see you don't let facts get in the way of your opinions.. You not only border on libtarded ignorance you fell face first into it
He is a Jew, moron.

In 1987, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race,.

Shaare Tefila Congregation v. Cobb
481 U.S. 615 (1987)

Supreme Court Rules That Jews and Arabs Are Protected Against Bias Under 1886 Federal Rights Laws

Dude you are dealing with your intellectual superior in every way imagineable. You may have picked up a few $5 words but a libtard is still a libtard and you llittle fella have just been bitch smacked ..... regards

Last edited:
But if there are Black Jews, Asian Jews, and White Jews... What race do you assign to them? BTW...The very concept of race is a false one. The superficial differences between humans aren't broad enough to warrant the notion of different races. And that goes for Jews too.

The silly thing is that if you set the Jews apart as a different race from the rest of humanity then you're going to have to set the Germans as a different race from the French: the French a different race from the Irish; and the Irish a distinct race from the Russians. The European nations are genetically diverse as are the people of Africa. So why do you insist that Jews are somehow a race of their own simply because a few of them descended from Aaron ??

... it's nice to see you don't let facts get in the way of your opinions.. You not only border on libtarded ignorance you fell face first into it
In 1987, the United States Supreme Court ruled that Jews are a race, at least for purposes of certain anti-discrimination laws. Their reasoning: at the time these laws were passed, people routinely spoke of the "Jewish race" or the "Italian race" as well as the "Negro race,.

Shaare Tefila Congregation v. Cobb
481 U.S. 615 (1987)

Supreme Court Rules That Jews and Arabs Are Protected Against Bias Under 1886 Federal Rights Laws

Dude you are dealing with your intellectual superior in every way imagineable. You may have picked up a few $5 words but a libtard is still a libtard and you llittle fella have just been bitch smacked ..... regards
USSC justices are not anthropologists .
And , as i suspected, that fact would undermine your silliness under scruitiny.
The defendents who defaced a synagogue with paint were initially charged with racial discrimination ...not because the Jews were actually a different race, but because their attackers perceived them as such.

They (the defendants)unsuccessfully argued in the District Court and Court of Appeals that Jews are not a racially distinct group, but that defendants' conduct is actionable because they viewed Jews as racially distinct, and were motivated by racial prejudice. The

Page 481 U. S. 617

Court of Appeals held that § 1982 was not

"intended to apply to situations in which a plaintiff is not a member of a racially distinct group, but is merely perceived to be so by defendants."

But if there are Black Jews, Asian Jews, and White Jews... What race do you assign to them? BTW...The very concept of race is a false one. The superficial differences between humans aren't broad enough to warrant the notion of different races. And that goes for Jews too.

The silly thing is that if you set the Jews apart as a different race from the rest of humanity then you're going to have to set the Germans as a different race from the French: the French a different race from the Irish; and the Irish a distinct race from the Russians. The European nations are genetically diverse as are the people of Africa. So why do you insist that Jews are somehow a race of their own simply because a few of them descended from Aaron ??
The entire premise of the thread is to paint Trump as a hypocrite because his kid supposedly got into college due to white privilege, while Trump is trying to get rid of/change/criticize AA. The implication here is that he's only targeting pro-black discrimination laws while benefiting indirectly from pro-white ones. The premise is false because:

1. The man is a jew and it's well-known that they get government handouts. You won't find too many white racists who would disagree or who even support it.

2. He obviously got in because of his relations/money, not for being "white."

In other words, the OP is a moron.

The entire premise of the thread is to paint Trump as a hypocrite because his kid supposedly got into college due to white privilege, while Trump is trying to get rid of/change/criticize AA. The implication here is that he's only targeting pro-black discrimination laws while benefiting indirectly from pro-white ones. The premise is false because:

1. The man is a jew and it's well-known that they get government handouts. You won't find too many white racists who would disagree or who even support it.

Trump has already shown the world on live television that he is a hypocrite, a liar, a cheater and a person of questionable character. As to the rest of your post, it is all merely conjecture on your part.

Trump has already shown the world on live television that he is a hypocrite, a liar, a cheater and a person of questionable character. As to the rest of your post, it is all merely conjecture on your part.
So if Barrack Obama's daughter or Bill Gates's kid goes to an expensive school, you'll think it's just because of race?

We'll never know exactly what the person who accepted the application was thinking. If you want to be obtuse, go right ahead.

So if Barrack Obama's daughter or Bill Gates's kid goes to an expensive school, you'll think it's just because of race?

We'll never know exactly what the person who accepted the application was thinking. If you want to be obtuse, go right ahead.
You are the king of the nonsequitur. THAt Is obtuse.

No. One must ask why do dumb ass, uneducated, inbred white idiots ask us why we stay when we were born in America and have the mother fucking right to demand we get treated fairly.

Nonsense, you don't wish to be treated fairly or equally, you play the victim and demand advantages not available to others. Quotas for instance.

You're talking crazy again. What advantages am I asking for that whites like you don't already get? Quotas? You Mean like the quotas whites established for at least 189 years of 100 percent white?

If I knew that all I had to do was be white in order to get ahead, I wouldn't have spent all that time and effort earning three college degrees. When I applied, all I would have put on the application and resume was "I'm white". I'll go with having an education and work ethic as being the cause of my success.
I guess you don't know that Black women are the most educated Americans in the country as a group.
That kind of nullifies that high unwed birthrate as a weapon to use against them.

False narrative with no statistical support to back it up.

Unlike so many blacks where race is used for admittance, white males have to do it on their own. We can't use race for admittance nor want it used. Why can't blacks do it on their own?

[

Unlike so many blacks where race is used for admittance, white males have to do it on their own. We can't use race for admittance nor want it used. Why can't blacks do it on their own?
Name me a college or university where what you say is true.

[

Name one white male admitted to a college or university using the affirmative action program put in place by the government.

Name one white male admitted to a college or university using the affirmative action program put in place by the government.
Read my reply to your a question here.

Your comments about affirmative action assume that whites are completely fair-minded.

I don't know of any study that shows them capable of that.

They will take a less qualified white over a black person.

Whites have been benefiting from that sort of white affirmative action for hundreds of years and continue to do so. But whites do not see it like that because they are blind to their own white privilege.

You overlook the much greater advantages that whites enjoy. Because you take those advantages for granted, because you never had to live without them. That shapes how you think.

There are not enough blacks, once you whittle down the numbers, to put a dent in the employment and educational prospects of whites. Dissect, trisect, quadruplesect this topic all you want. In fact it is white women who benefit the most. These criticisms are only a cloak for people who are racist and don’t want to be labeled as such. If these white men stuck to the argument of Affirmative Action being such a bane for equality, they would have to go after the white women! Now if they did that, they may not get laid for the most part would they?

Every year colleges admit legacies, athletes, kids with rich donor parents. But for some strange reason we don’t see Supreme Court cases against these admissions criteria, even though they have nothing to do with academic merit.

Whites like whites slide by all the time. I study white people. I've heard their convo's were they'll talk about how even if they fk up there grades, the school will let it slide and I've seen blk students get kicked out of the Nursing Programs for having a lower average in one course, after having a dispute with a teacher of that course. And shit like that happens all the time.

Besides anyone who answer a question with a question, is pretty much doing an internet tap-out

200.webp

and you can't answer because you know real evidence of anti-white bias in education is extraordinarily rare.

Come back to when you can answer my question. You make the claim. You prove the claim. The fact that you can't makes your argument weak

[

You said one, here' a few ....

University of Texas at Austin to use race in its undergraduate admissions decisions, to the detriment of some students and the benefit of others. In Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin

University of California v. Bakke— University of California–Davis Medical School (UC–Davis).

University of Michigan Grutter v. Bollinger,

and you can't answer because you know real evidence of anti-white bias in education is extraordinarily rare.
Anti-White bias most certainly is rare ... But PRO-Black bias is not. When you give preferential treatment to one group over another, than the group that wasn't given preferential treatment has been discriminated against.

The very concept of race is a false one. The superficial differences between humans aren't broad enough to warrant the notion of different races.
I agree but that's our opinions and most of science would beg to differ. Anyway it's all semantic . Technically the divisions of the Human race into sub groups based on ethnicity / dna should have another word for it.

Forum List

Back