Until you admit or identify...

Until such time as you admit or identify who your enemy is you can not effectively fight them. This refusal to call Islam to task for terrorism is beyond stupid and is dangerous.
Is christianity responsible for the kkk?

If people actually follow the teachings of Jesus, I'd say no. There are American terrorists who pretend to be Christian.

OTOH, the bible if full of the worst in humanity.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I agree with you and i'm not accusing the KKK of being Christian terrorist. I'm just pointing out the very similar attributes of two groups that warp, integrate and inflate religion to justify violent and destructive acts. If you are going to call out Islam for Isis then you have to call out christianity for the KKK

Until such time as you admit or identify who your enemy is you can not effectively fight them. This refusal to call Islam to task for terrorism is beyond stupid and is dangerous.

If people actually follow the teachings of Jesus, I'd say no. There are American terrorists who pretend to be Christian.

I agree with you and i'm not accusing the KKK of being Christian terrorist. I'm just pointing out the very similar attributes of two groups that warp, integrate and inflate religion to justify violent and destructive acts. If you are going to call out Islam for Isis then you have to call out christianity for the KKK

Westboro, kkk, alt right - All of the domestic terrorist groups say they christian so by definition, they are christian terrorists.

And you're right about christians not calling them out. And we never see it here either.

Westboro, kkk, alt right - All of the domestic terrorist groups say they christian so by definition, they are christian terrorists.

And you're right about christians not calling them out. And we never see it here either.

I think it would help a bit but wouldn't really change anything about how those groups operate. The bigger point is that most people don't really associate KKK with good hearted Christians so there isn't a big need to call it out. On the other hand these has been this huge movement to call out terror for what it is and make the point that Islam is a big part of the problem. Terror groups are a small fraction of total muslims and they distort the religion to justify their violence. We don't need to be clumping the Billions of good hearted muslims in with the small fraction of "Losers". That type of approach creates division between two groups that are both anti-terror

I think there's a measure of responsibility in not replicating the attitude of this:

1bbedced09b2be4210b560ec4e57334a.jpg

There's no question that religious promotes idiocy and such displays of violence. Just that I don't think we should be broad brushing Billions of people unless we're willing to kill them all.
I would slightly beg to differ in the opinion that 'religion' does not promote violence - EXTREMISM promotes violence.

For examples:

You did not see 'Christians' or 'Muslims' rioting, looting, destroying property / police cars, engaging in arson, and / or physically attacking the Berkeley campus or surrounding community in a successful attempt to silence Conservative speech.

You did not see 'Christians' or 'Muslims' engaging in massive violence in in Charlottesville.

You did not see 'Christians' or 'Muslims' engaging in riots, arson, or physically attacking Trump supporters at Trump rally's during the election.

Ideology, racism, sexism, etc....extremist radical beliefs / views over almost anything can result in violence.

I completely agree with you that a 'broad brush' should not be used to paint everyone in a certain group as a violent radical / enemy.

Be specific and cite for us all the attacks murders and terrorist acts conducted in the last 50 years by the KKK. Remind us how many people actually belong to the KKK.

Perfect example of RWNJ siding with alt right kkk fascist nazis. And very much the enemy of America.0

Those "fascists" believe in an America far closer to the one my family fought, killed and died to create and try to maintain than the one members of ANTIFA and the Progressives believe in. So there isn't even a discussion on who I will side with when the shooting starts again

Be specific and cite for us all the attacks murders and terrorist acts conducted in the last 50 years by the KKK. Remind us how many people actually belong to the KKK.
Why does it have to be in the last 50 years. They had their time a while ago until our society stood up against them. If I remember history correctly, we stood up against their group and messages of hate. Not against their religion (Christianity) is that right?

Why does it have to be in the last 50 years. They had their time a while ago until our society stood up against them. If I remember history correctly, we stood up against their group and messages of hate. Not against their religion (Christianity) is that right?
In other words they are no threat and haven't been in decades. Like about 70 years. And they NEVER numbered as many as the Islamo terrorists number they never had the reach or the power to cause wide spread terror attacks. There are a least a Hundred Thousand Islamo terrorists scattered around the world and they have the support of 100's of MILLIONS of followers They carry out Thousands of attacks a year. Claiming some kind of equivalence with even with the KKK when it had power is ridiculous on its face. And to claim it NOW is retarded.

In other words they are no threat and haven't been in decades. Like about 70 years. And they NEVER numbered as many as the Islamo terrorists number they never had the reach or the power to cause wide spread terror attacks. There are a least a Hundred Thousand Islamo terrorists scattered around the world and they have the support of 100's of MILLIONS of followers They carry out Thousands of attacks a year. Claiming some kind of equivalence with even with the KKK when it had power is ridiculous on its face. And to claim it NOW is retarded.
Size has nothing to do with it. It is the principle that is inherently flawed in your argument. ReRead my last post and try to comprehend instead of react

Size has nothing to do with it. It is the principle that is inherently flawed in your argument. ReRead my last post and try to comprehend instead of react
No size reach and effect all matter, the difference from Christian religion and Islam is that the KKK NEVER was supported by the religion Islam IS supported by the religion. Islam teaches that ONLY Islam should exist and that non believers are to be purged when no longer useful to the religion. There are two main thoughts on how to convert the world to JUST Islam, one path is through assimilation. Like what they are doing in Europe, flood a Country with immigrants and then out breed the local population. The other thought is by armed means, attack and destroy non believers, this is TAUGHT in Mosques around the world MILLIONS support it.

No size reach and effect all matter, the difference from Christian religion and Islam is that the KKK NEVER was supported by the religion Islam IS supported by the religion. Islam teaches that ONLY Islam should exist and that non believers are to be purged when no longer useful to the religion. There are two main thoughts on how to convert the world to JUST Islam, one path is through assimilation. Like what they are doing in Europe, flood a Country with immigrants and then out breed the local population. The other thought is by armed means, attack and destroy non believers, this is TAUGHT in Mosques around the world MILLIONS support it.
That is rediculous... prove it

There are THOUSANDS of fighters in Iraq and Syria and more in Malaysia the Philippines and the Arab world.

There are THOUSANDS of fighters in Iraq and Syria and more in Malaysia the Philippines and the Arab world.
Prove that any kind of a significant portion of Muslims support terrify acts and teach it in Mosques? That is complete bullshit

Prove that any kind of a significant portion of Muslims support terrify acts and teach it in Mosques? That is complete bullshit
Look nutbag it is a matter of historical fact. Do a little research I was briefed on it in the 90's by an Imam while in the US Marine Corps.

East Timor: a People Shattered by Lies and Silence

Another example of the Religion of Peace.................and the West armed the slaughter of Christians.......by Indonesia..............

Swept under the rug then and now.....................44% of the original population of Timor were tortured, starved, and killed during the 25 year conflict. Sponsored by our idiotic leaders..............armed primarily by Ford...........for improved relations with Indonesia....................

Indonesian military and their militias SLAUGHTERED ENTIRE VILLAGES................Killing every man women and Children

A War of Religion..................falsely reported by the west and our own nation because of the SHAME OF WHAT WE ALLOWED TO TRANSPIRE.

starvkids.jpg

Starved to death by Indonesia military and their para military gangs.......Killed because........OMFG THEY WERE CHRISTIANS.

Forum List

Back