Until you admit or identify...

Until such time as you admit or identify who your enemy is you can not effectively fight them. This refusal to call Islam to task for terrorism is beyond stupid and is dangerous.
Continuing upon this theme... One must assess from where the greatest danger arises. From an external source such as Islam? Or from within ones own ranks, where one can do the most damage?
True, inner city gangs are probably the biggest threat to the US, but Islam isn't far behind.

HOW ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD (Quran 9:33, 8:39 & 61:9) Their own words and beliefs with quoted Koran verses and their prophets own words.
See this is a perfect example of your dishonest propaganda. You can't cherry pick passages that get exploited by fundamentalist and terrorists without acknowledging that there is a strong counterbalance of messaging centered around peace and love. I can do the same thing that you just did with the bible:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Do not allow a sorceress to live.” (Exodus 22:18)

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

“And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

“Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord.” (Ephesians 5:22)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

HOW ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD (Quran 9:33, 8:39 & 61:9) Their own words and beliefs with quoted Koran verses and their prophets own words.
See this is a perfect example of your dishonest propaganda. You can't cherry pick passages that get exploited by fundamentalist and terrorists without acknowledging that there is a strong counterbalance of messaging centered around peace and love. I can do the same thing that you just did with the bible:

“I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.” (1 Timothy 2:12)

“This is what the Lord Almighty says... ‘Now go and strike Amalek and devote to destruction all that they have. Do not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.’” (1 Samuel 15:3)

“Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

“So the man took his concubine and sent her outside to them, and they raped her and abused her throughout the night, and at dawn they let her go. At daybreak the woman went back to the house where her master was staying, fell down at the door and lay there until daylight. When her master got up in the morning and opened the door of the house and stepped out to continue on his way, there lay his concubine, fallen in the doorway of the house, with her hands on the threshold. He said to her, ‘Get up; let’s go.’ But there was no answer. Then the man put her on his donkey and set out for home.” (Judges 19:25-28)

“In the same way also the men, giving up natural intercourse with women, were consumed with passion for one another. Men committed shameless acts with men and received in their own persons the due penalty for their error.” (Romans 1:27)

“And Jephthah made a vow to the Lord, and said, ‘If you will give the Ammonites into my hand, then whoever comes out of the doors of my house to meet me, when I return victorious from the Ammonites, shall be the Lord’s, to be offered up by me as a burnt-offering.’ Then Jephthah came to his home at Mizpah; and there was his daughter coming out to meet him with timbrels and with dancing. She was his only child; he had no son or daughter except her. When he saw her, he tore his clothes, and said, ‘Alas, my daughter! You have brought me very low; you have become the cause of great trouble to me. For I have opened my mouth to the Lord, and I cannot take back my vow.’” (Judges 11:30-1, 34-5)

‘Take your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt-offering on one of the mountains that I shall show you.’ (Genesis 22:2)

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)
Retard I posted direct quotes from the Koran and you make this lame claim. The christian religion modernized and does not follow that crap and YOU know it. Islam is still in the 7th century. Moderates and fundamentalists alike believe that these are actionable phrases and BELIEVE that Islam must control the world. This is why you dumb asses will be dhimmi under Muslim rule in a few years because you are too damn stupid to wake up. Christians had a reformation in the 1500's or so Islam has NOT. You retard.

Retard I posted direct quotes from the Koran and you make this lame claim. The christian religion modernized and does not follow that crap and YOU know it. Islam is still in the 7th century. Moderates and fundamentalists alike believe that these are actionable phrases and BELIEVE that Islam must control the world. This is why you dumb asses will be dhimmi under Muslim rule in a few years because you are too damn stupid to wake up. Christians had a reformation in the 1500's or so Islam has NOT. You retard.
Seriously man, whats with all the name calling? Are you that undisciplined with your emotions that you need to sound like a child throwing a fit? Grow up and learn how to have a rational discussion.

You used quotes from the Koran, I used quotes from the bible, whats the difference? You say that Christianity modernized in the 1500's... Ok, what did that entail?

What your BBC article was saying was that there is a modern interpretation of the koran that is representative of most good hearted muslims. The fundamentalist/extremist groups do not represent the majority of muslims although their violent actions have given them such a loud voice. At least not from what i've seen in my personal life and not what i've seen from any sort of convincing evidence.

I do however very much support efforts to promote the good hearted, modern version of Islam and think the muslim community should take an active role in denouncing the fundamentalists. When people speak the way you do trying to conflate modern Islam with fundamentalist Islam it only creates dishonesty and division around the situation.

Seriously man, whats with all the name calling? Are you that undisciplined with your emotions that you need to sound like a child throwing a fit? Grow up and learn how to have a rational discussion.

You used quotes from the Koran, I used quotes from the bible, whats the difference? You say that Christianity modernized in the 1500's... Ok, what did that entail?

What your BBC article was saying was that there is a modern interpretation of the koran that is representative of most good hearted muslims. The fundamentalist/extremist groups do not represent the majority of muslims although their violent actions have given them such a loud voice. At least not from what i've seen in my personal life and not what i've seen from any sort of convincing evidence.

I do however very much support efforts to promote the good hearted, modern version of Islam and think the muslim community should take an active role in denouncing the fundamentalists. When people speak the way you do trying to conflate modern Islam with fundamentalist Islam it only creates dishonesty and division around the situation.
Reread the article dumb ass the author CLEARLY states that the MAJORITY of Muslims in the middle East do agree with the quoted scripture. God do I have to spoon feed it to you? As for reformation that means that Christians do not believe in most of the old testament except as information and history. That the churches moved away from harsh criticism the harsh ways of the middle ages and moved into a peaceful interpretation of the gossipal. If you are going to make asinine claims about Christians you should at least know what they do and do not believe and what is taught and preached. The Muslims still believe in the literal interpretation of the holy scripture. FEW are modernized. Especially in that shit hole of the Middle east. Mohammad commanded certain things and the MAINSTREAM religion of Islam believes his commandments and directives.

Forum List

Back