Upcoming State Of The Union.Great Timing,Ha? The World Is Still On Fire,What Can Obama Say?

I had planned on playing a drinking game where I take a shot every time he says "I", "me" or "my" but I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes.

I had planned on playing a drinking game where I take a shot every time he says "I", "me" or "my" but I'd be dead of alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes.
Just use a 25 year old quarter covered in crud and bounce it into the glass, that should slow you down...

I'm just wondering what you guys will bitch about when Trump is elected?

It will be you and I doing the bitching while they do the defending... Wait I bitch either way so it does not matter...
I have no emotional involvement in politics, it's like dealing with drug dealers....

True...

You have a good one and then they go to jail for awhile and then you have to go through a bunch of worthless ones to find another one...

What is your opinion of Sanders?

I wonder how late he'll be for this speech. Has he ever been on time for any appearance?

:afro: The two week leading up to the State Of The Union will be full of nothing but bad news and bad events from the mid-east and North Korea. And never mind what has been going on with the stock market and 34 dollar crude. Obama will have nothing to point to as a success, then again he never has in any SOTU Address, is he really going to say that the economy is booming again? Doesn't he say that every time? That we have come back from the brink? We have passed the light at the end of the tunnel? It's going to be just another Obama/Biden comedy hour. Is anyone really going to applaud this time? :banghead:
I thought the president really doesn't have anything to do with how the economy is going?

This is clearly the GOP position this election year. Rome is burning! Lol

I have no emotional involvement in politics,

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: are you really trying to convince us or yourself?

:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back