🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Update #12,326. Hillary not indicted yet

I am still waiting for Hillary Clinton to get indicted for the crimes that she allegedly committed according to conservatives.
You would think that Trump's Bill Barr would have indicted her of something by now.
I will be providing another update in one year, along with the number of indictments against Hunter Biden and Joe Biden.
Why are you still worried about HItlery? She is nothing more than an unemployed old drunk hag.

It will happen right after our Messiah Trump is sworn in as our Gawd of the Universe this next January...

All will be fixed and he will slay all those opposed his rule and toss Hillary and Democrats into the abyss for their crimes against the Universe...

As you finish reading that just note what I wrote is as much reality as Hillary going to jail, which mean never happening unless in the mad minds of those that believe Trump is Gawd!!!

38vfp3.jpg

It will happen right after our Messiah Trump is sworn in as our Gawd of the Universe this next January...

All will be fixed and he will slay all those opposed his rule and toss Hillary and Democrats into the abyss for their crimes against the Universe...

As you finish reading that just note what I wrote is as much reality as Hillary going to jail, which mean never happening unless in the mad minds of those that believe Trump is Gawd!!!

View attachment 401861

what!!!

Trump is not!?!

Forum List

Back