US Soccer Replaces American Flag With Pride Flag

Its a private organization, they can certainly do what they please. However, the US Federal government should ask them to quit using the name of our country-which is still predominately normative.

Given that the United States doesn't give a fat fuck about soccer (much less wimmins' soccer), this is entirely acceptable.

Soccer is much more difficult than American football. To win; you have to get the ball in the back of the net. There are no field goals for getting close.

I wonder what would happen with the rubes Stateside if the soccer powers that be stared awarding points in the matches instead of goals. Call it 6 points for a goal then a penalty kick for an extra point. So instead of Sheffield United beating Celtic 2-1; they could beat them 13-7. Because in American football, you essentially have 3 or 4 scores a game usually. Instead of getting 3 or 4 goals, you get 18-24 points for them (plus PATs).

Soccer is much more difficult than American football. To win; you have to get the ball in the back of the net. There are no field goals for getting close.

I wonder what would happen with the rubes Stateside if the soccer powers that be stared awarding points in the matches instead of goals. Call it 6 points for a goal then a penalty kick for an extra point. So instead of Sheffield United beating Celtic 2-1; they could beat them 13-7. Because in American football, you essentially have 3 or 4 scores a game usually. Instead of getting 3 or 4 goals, you get 18-24 points for them (plus PATs).
I can't imagine you're trying to compare the two sports for any reason other than trolling. Both highlight different skill sets in athletics. If you want attention, just admit that you feel lonely.

If they do that over there I hope they get the Griener treatment.

Forum List

Back