US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

After 11 pages of bullshit from Shallow, all I can say is that 5 for 1 is a terrible negotiation and presents an open invitation to all terrorist assholes to capture Americans and trade them for captured terrorists on a 5/1 ratio.

Obama is a complete idiot when it comes to international activities. He has put every American overseas at risk--------------thanks, dipshit.

Unlike George W. Bush's remarkable negotiating skillz that got Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg beheaded right?

Better outcome for ya?

Explain what Bush had to do with that?

Nick Berg made the mistake of attempting to befriend terrorists. He is a lesson to anyone who thinks you can live with these people in peace.

After 11 pages of bullshit from Shallow, all I can say is that 5 for 1 is a terrible negotiation and presents an open invitation to all terrorist assholes to capture Americans and trade them for captured terrorists on a 5/1 ratio.

Obama is a complete idiot when it comes to international activities. He has put every American overseas at risk--------------thanks, dipshit.

Unlike George W. Bush's remarkable negotiating skillz that got Daniel Pearl and Nick Berg beheaded right?

Better outcome for ya?

What specifically did Bush do that caused those guys to lose their heads? I understand that you don't like Bush, but hurling unsupported bullshit just makes you look more stupid than you usually do.

I dunno..

Invade Iraq and Afghanistan?

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

Al Qaeda was grabbing Americans and beheading them. Then they posted the vids.

Those were some fat skillz your boy Bush had..there ace.

Better outcome for ya?

Explain what Bush had to do with that?

Nick Berg made the mistake of attempting to befriend terrorists. He is a lesson to anyone who thinks you can live with these people in peace.

And there you guys go again.

Demonizing the victims.

Amazing.

Most of the Taliban detainees held at Gitmo were just average Afghani citizens defending their country from invasion and occupation by U.S and UN military forces and had zero to do with 9/11

Now that the U.S. has declared victory and for the most part is leaving Afghanistan because the war is over.

All of the so called Gitmo detainees should be released back to their country and families. ... :cool:

Better outcome for ya?

What specifically did Bush do that caused those guys to lose their heads? I understand that you don't like Bush, but hurling unsupported bullshit just makes you look more stupid than you usually do.

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

except for Bowe Bergdahl

strange

Better outcome for ya?

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

So according to the Conservatives it seems as though if we had gotten 4 more soldiers back, they'd be okay with this?

Unpatriotic fucks.

Better outcome for ya?

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

Congress (both parties) authorized and funded the stupid wasteful "wars" in Iraq and Afghanistan---------Bush, or any president, did not have the power to do that on his own.

You need to go back and look at what prominent democrats said about Iraq and Saddam BEFORE congress authorized and funded that fiasco.

Yes, Bush supported the lunacy, but so did the majority of congress from both parties, so did our media, and sadly, public opinion at the time.

Rewriting history keeps us from learning from it-----------tell the truth.

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

Congress (both parties) authorized and funded the stupid wasteful "wars" in Iraq and Afghanistan---------Bush, or any president, did not have the power to do that on his own.

You need to go back and look at what prominent democrats said about Iraq and Saddam BEFORE congress authorized and funded that fiasco.

Yes, Bush supported the lunacy, but so did the majority of congress from both parties, so did our media, and sadly, public opinion at the time.

Rewriting history keeps us from learning from it-----------tell the truth.

Before Congress authorized it and AFTER Bush's CIA lied to them. Google "curveball" and find out what everyone else knows.

Your ignorance of history should prevent you from commenting on it....learn the truth.

The more I hear the more I conclude this is a political photo OP, using the lie that after 5 years his life was in danger. Obabble gets to play hero, the population of Gitmo drops, and the media moves off the VA story. More black magic from the Magic Neeeeeeeeeeegro.

Most of the Taliban detainees held at Gitmo were just average Afghani citizens defending their country from invasion and occupation by U.S and UN military forces and had zero to do with 9/11

Now that the U.S. has declared victory and for the most part is leaving Afghanistan because the war is over.

All of the so called Gitmo detainees should be released back to their country and families. ... :cool:

Are you really so naive that you think these guys will go back to growing poppies and herding camels? If/when we release them, they will join terrorist groups and do everything they can to kill americans and all other non-muslims-------wake up.

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

So according to the Conservatives it seems as though if we had gotten 4 more soldiers back, they'd be okay with this?

Unpatriotic fucks.

I remember when those beheading were happening Conservatives would:

A. Blame the terrorists as being animals.
B. Blame the victims as being stupid.

It was never Bush's fault.

Are you really so naive that you think these guys will go back to growing poppies and herding camels? If/when we release them, they will join terrorist groups and do everything they can to kill americans and all other non-muslims-------wake up.

That's your objection?

Oh yeah, another 5 soldiers will make a difference and tip the scales over there? We won't be there very shortly....so it won't matter.

I object to the action because what do you tell the other POW's...that you will make this swap but not that one?

Just like the Vietnamese did after we left their country..

Oh wait.

Better outcome for ya?

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

You are correct on at least one thing, you don't know.

The Iraq war started on 20 March 2003 Pearl was murdered by Muslims on February 1, 2002. If you read anything about Pearl you would know that his murder at the hands of Muslims had absolutely nothing to do with Afghanistan.

That's why all Americans and non-muslims need to exit Afghanistan and leave the Afghan people alone.

So they can get back to living their lives in peace. ... :cool:

That's what the others that we released did. They went right back to killing Afghans, Iraqis and Americans. This time obama released one of the top Taliban intelligence officers. He released, not ordinary Afghans, but five of the most dangerous men in custody.

Five of the Most Dangerous Taliban Commanders in U.S. Custody Exchanged for American Captive | The Weekly Standard

As great an event as it is to get our citizen back, Bergdahl would not have been sent back if he had not been radicalized.

I dunno..

Try to nation build?

And what's unsupported?

You are correct on at least one thing, you don't know.

The Iraq war started on 20 March 2003 Pearl was murdered by Muslims on February 1, 2002. If you read anything about Pearl you would know that his murder at the hands of Muslims had absolutely nothing to do with Afghanistan.

Eyeah..

They killed him..well..just because..

You folks are seriously in another universe.

David Gregory on MTP breathlessly asked Hagel if this portends peace in our time in Afghanistan. The Taliban's heart is melting with compassion and love. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back