US Soldier Freed From Captivity in Afghanistan

Well no..that marine committed several crimes..and that's AFTER the other marine got plucked for bring an antique shotgun into Mexico.

And I am reasonably sure the state department is working hard to get this law breaker released.
A question, Sallow. Is your law degree from Harvard or Georgetown?

It's from Miracle University..in Freedonia.

I doubt it would be good in Mexico.

By the way..I have a Bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Not in the market for bridges. I just wondered why you are so critical of America, the military and veterans and so supportive of enemies, terrorists, malcontents, deadbeats and rifraff.

come on shallow. the guy deserted his unit, whether he joined the taliban is like asking if patty hurst joined her "captors".

His father looks like a muslim, speaks like a muslim, and praised allah in an arabic language in the rose garden while obozo stood there with a silly grin on his face.

The real issue here is not Bergdolf, the issue is obama negotiating with terrorists and making a terrible deal.

And YOU just complained about Sallow's reading comprehension skills? Did you even READ what I typed about what constitutes desertion?

and you buy their current talking point as fact??? hmmm ok. :eusa_whistle:

What talking point?

In addition to promoting the guy, he spoke the language.

The military, obviously didn't up until this point, think Bergdahl deserted.

Nothing about what you guys are posting makes any sense.

A question, Sallow. Is your law degree from Harvard or Georgetown?

By the way..I have a Bridge in Brooklyn for sale. Let me know if you are interested.
Not in the market for bridges. I just wondered why you are so critical of America, the military and veterans and so supportive of enemies, terrorists, malcontents, deadbeats and rifraff.

Critical of America, sure..it keeps things honest.

"Supportive" of enemies.

Naw. I can't stand Al Qaeda. They killed a mess of liberal New Yorkers. Remember the parties you guys went to about that?

Remember when you guys blamed the ACLU, abortion and making god angry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Remember how glum you guys were when the President of the United States, who was elected by a majority of Americans, put together an operation to kill the leader of Al Qaeda?

New Yorkers had a party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

America is a Liberal Country, started by Liberals.

To bad for you, huh?

We aren't Israeli.

I know. Apparently they support bringing their POWs home whereas American conservatives seem to be okay with letting American POWs languish in captivity.

This best part about this..is how clueless they are about perception.

This wouldn't even be an issue if Obama wasn't president because Romney was now in office. Then it would be kudos all around for bringin' 'our boys' back home to the lovin' arms of a grateful Christian nation which always had faith that our prayers would be answered.

I know. Apparently they support bringing their POWs home whereas American conservatives seem to be okay with letting American POWs languish in captivity.

This wouldn't even be an issue if Obama wasn't president because Romney was now in office. Then it would be kudos all around for bringin' 'our boys' back home to the lovin' arms of a grateful Christian nation which always had faith that our prayers would be answered.
Like Romney would be that stupid.:cuckoo:

What talking point?

You blew this one really, really bad Swallow!:badgrin:

You are confused ManMeatSucker. You swallow your boyfriend's jiz when he ejaculates into your mouth.

Your boyfriend..what is he? Arab or Turk..not sure.

I am confused about this. The soldier certainly looked very thin. I don't know the story, I just wish we didn't give them 5 big bad guys in exchange for him. Wonder what Obama will do to get the marine back from Mexico who's only crime was getting lost.

Israel's prisoner swaps are even more lopsided in terms of numbers.

Does that make it right?
You would have to ask them. But since they've consistently done it for decades, I would tend to guess they think it's the right thing to do.

What talking point?

You blew this one really, really bad Swallow!:badgrin:

You are confused ManMeatSucker. You swallow your boyfriend's jiz when he ejaculates into your mouth.

Your boyfriend..what is he? Arab or Turk..not sure.
Sucker!:D

If Romney were President?

We'd be at war with Iran. He would be supportive of Ukraine rejoining of the Russian "Union". Syria would be a Russian client state. The deficit would be exploding. Dodd/Frank would be history. And Economists would be warning of a new financial collapse.

Like Romney would be that stupid.:cuckoo:

What would be stupid about it if Romney got Bergdahl home, the people of Idaho were happy, Bergdahl was a source of intelligence in his debriefings, conservatives supported him, and Romney looked like a pragmatic leader who was willing and able to get the last American home before the war wound down too far and he was either forced by the Taliban to give up much more to get Sgt Bergdahl back, or Romney faced leaving an American soldier behind after the troops withdrew, OR the Taliban just decided to execute Bergdahl in a very public way?

So, what's the stupid part again?

Critical of America, sure..it keeps things honest.

"Supportive" of enemies.

Naw. I can't stand Al Qaeda. They killed a mess of liberal New Yorkers. Remember the parties you guys went to about that?

Remember when you guys blamed the ACLU, abortion and making god angry?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-CAcdta_8I]Falwell and Robertson on The 700 Club after 9/11 - YouTube[/ame]

Remember how glum you guys were when the President of the United States, who was elected by a majority of Americans, put together an operation to kill the leader of Al Qaeda?

New Yorkers had a party.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_56ox_Zw9w]Time Square party for Osama Bin Laden death - New York 10 - YouTube[/ame]

America is a Liberal Country, started by Liberals.

To bad for you, huh?
Who is "you guys", Captain Knowledge? Be specific.

Quote: Originally Posted by JakeStarkey
The truth is clear: Bergdahl is home.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He is home...at a time convenient to the regime...that is the truth, Gertrude.

With all the hoopla about the "marine" taking three very powerful guns into Mexico, running from police and winding up in Jail, many conservatives seem to have forgotten an American soldier actively fighting in Afghanistan was being held by the Taliban.

He's free today..thanks to President Obama.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back