USA Must Divide Into 2 Seperate Countries

As there's little chance you'd persuade the nation to do it democratically....as its a terrible idea. So conservatives when they want to pout.....try to get what they want through threats of bloody violence.

No, separating is a great idea for us, and a terrible idea for you, not a terrible idea for everybody.

Trump is an idiot - that's all. Count the votes and then you will know who's president of the USA. If it will be Trump again then "Good night, America!".

Democrats hung themselves by openly cheating, They'll be slapped down now by the courts. Big Trump WIN. 4 MORE YEARS of strong leadership and prosperity..

Or....you could just present better platforms and better candidates. And persuade more people to vote for you.

The idea that the best solution for your failure to persuade is either secession or bloody violence.......means that your ilk are at least a little self aware of how poor their arguments and candidates are.

Or the best is we both go our own way and have our own countries. The best is people go to the polls and vote. If you're too lazy or don't care to make the effort, stay home and don't vote.

If its the best way, then it should be remarkably easy for you to convince the electorate that it should be done.

But you know its an absolutely shit idea that is very, very unlikely to garner the necessary support. As do your ilk.....as demonstrated by the threats of bloody violence that have accompanied this thread.

And this would be yet another example of the conservative disdain for democracy. Since they can't convince or persuade a majority to vote for them, they want to eliminate those that disagree with them (in this case, through separation......in others, through bloody violence).

The shift from persuasion to elimination is the scent of death of the modern conservative movement.

Why do you think the commies want to wipe out us white people? It's because they can't get people to vote for them, so bring in people who will.

As there's little chance you'd persuade the nation to do it democratically....as its a terrible idea. So conservatives when they want to pout.....try to get what they want through threats of bloody violence.

No, separating is a great idea for us, and a terrible idea for you, not a terrible idea for everybody.

Then convince the electorate. If its as good for everyone as you insist......it should be remarkbly easy.

Alas, its conservatives who are overwhelmingly proposing this idea because they want to eliminate people they can't persuade (through separation in your case or bloody violence in others).

If you have such little faith in your ability to persuade the majority that you want to eliminate the majority through separation......what makes you think you can persuade the majority to split the country?

Your motivation for wanting the separation and the reason why you can't do it democratically are the same thing: your failure to persuade.

When one views the map printed in today’s WSJ it’s apparent that select large liberal metropolitan areas control the country. So how do you separate that? We are a republic!

And this would be yet another example of the conservative disdain for democracy. Since they can't convince or persuade a majority to vote for them, they want to eliminate those that disagree with them (in this case, through separation......in others, through bloody violence).

The shift from persuasion to elimination is the scent of death of the modern conservative movement.

Why do you think the commies want to wipe out us white people? It's because they can't get people to vote for them, so bring in people who will.

Your hopeless self delusions?

If its the best way, then it should be remarkably easy for you to convince the electorate that it should be done.

But you know its an absolutely shit idea that is very, very unlikely to garner the necessary support. As do your ilk.....as demonstrated by the threats of bloody violence that have accompanied this thread.

By one or two people? The violence is on the left. Look at the riots in Portland today even though their candidate is winning. Look at the commie cities. They had to board up all their windows and doors.

When one views the map printed in today’s WSJ it’s apparent that select large liberal metropolitan areas control the country. So how do you separate that? We are a republic!

Metropolitican areas don't control anything. That's land. Land doesn't vote.

PEOPLE vote. And its the people that conservatives are failing to persuade.

And what happens when the younger generations and the following generations slowly turn Red America blue over the next 20 years?

There comes a point where we must fight.

There is no where to run.

There is no where to hide.

The Republic must live.

Many years ago when I was studying martial arts, my teacher taught me an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

This is a problem that can be solved without bloodshed.
A peaceful and thoughtful division would solve the problem.

Talk of secession is how conservatives pout.
It was a democratic thing that brought on real secession as history tells it. That's recorded fact not some bloviating bullshit.

Depends on what you mean by 'brought on'. South Carolina shit its pants when Lincoln was elected.

South Carolina's hysteric over reaction was neither necessary nor inevitable. It was, simply, a misguided attempt to preserve the most loathsome institution in our nation's history: slavery.

And there's zero chance that the US will vote to divide into different countries. Which is why we're discussing Protectionsist's elimination fantasy on an obscure message board.......accompanied by a litany of veiled threats from supporting posters.

Its the democrats that have a history of it, not conservative Republicans. Must you be reminded yet again that Abraham Lincoln was the first REPUBLICAN president in this country?

By one or two people? The violence is on the left. Look at the riots in Portland today even though their candidate is winning. Look at the commie cities. They had to board up all their windows and doors.

The conservative disdain for democracy is just variants on a theme of elimination. Since you can't persuade the majority, you want to eliminate the majority through separation. Others, through bloody violence.

But the conservative impulse to eliminate those that disagree with you is on full display in your posts....and this entire thread. Its a demonstration of your failure to persuade.

And the very reason why the 'separate countries' fantasy is just a fantasy.

The people who live in any state are the ones most critical. I live in Oregon. I hate what liberals have turned this state into. A few decades back, Oregon was one of the more affordable states to live in. We are now one of the most expensive to live in, and now we have become the legalized illicit drugs meca.

By the way, I've lived in Texas. The only real thing I hated was the humidity.
But just a few miles west, in west Texas the humidity is low. Lubbock, Abilene, San Antonio.

And what happens when the younger generations and the following generations slowly turn Red America blue over the next 20 years?

There comes a point where we must fight.

There is no where to run.

There is no where to hide.

The Republic must live.

Many years ago when I was studying martial arts, my teacher taught me an old Chinese proverb: Only use violence for self-defense, or when mind too weak to solve problem.

This is a problem that can be solved without bloodshed.
A peaceful and thoughtful division would solve the problem.

Talk of secession is how conservatives pout.
It was a democratic thing that brought on real secession as history tells it. That's recorded fact not some bloviating bullshit.

Depends on what you mean by 'brought on'. South Carolina shit its pants when Lincoln was elected.

South Carolina's hysteric over reaction was neither necessary nor inevitable. It was, simply, a misguided attempt to preserve the most loathsome institution in our nation's history: slavery.

And there's zero chance that the US will vote to divide into different countries. Which is why we're discussing Protectionsist's elimination fantasy on an obscure message board.......accompanied by a litany of veiled threats from supporting posters.

Its the democrats that have a history of it, not conservative Republicans. Must you be reminded yet again that Abraham Lincoln was the first REPUBLICAN president in this country?

We're not the one's threatening bloody civil war. That would be conservatives.

We're the one's that want to keep the country together.

My, my, aren't you the childish little sperm-burper.
You have been sucking on tRUMP's c*ck to long
Take a deep breath and get back on your knees.

That didn't take long:

You are hereby dubbed Biden Derangement Syndrome patient #2
Nothing deranged about opposing a worthless, low-down, China ass-kisser, sellout traitor, and his horse-face, harlot, opportunist VP pick. But Democrats have far worse issues than just these 2 losers.

The people who live in any state are the ones most critical. I live in Oregon. I hate what liberals have turned this state into. A few decades back, Oregon was one of the more affordable states to live in. We are now one of the most expensive to live in, and now we have become the legalized illicit drugs meca.

By the way, I've lived in Texas. The only real thing I hated was the humidity.
But just a few miles west, in west Texas the humidity is low. Lubbock, Abilene, San Antonio.

San Antonio is a pretty humid place. I lived along the 1-35 corridor from San Antonio to Fort Worth for years. And its plenty humid in Waco, Austin, Kyle, New Braunfels.....and good old San Antonio.

The conservative disdain for democracy is just variants on a theme of elimination. Since you can't persuade the majority, you want to eliminate the majority through separation. Others, through bloody violence.

But the conservative impulse to eliminate those that disagree with you is on full display in your posts....and this entire thread. Its a demonstration of your failure to persuade.

And the very reason why the 'separate countries' fantasy is just a fantasy.
Obviously it is Democrats that have shown total disdain for democracy, by their idiotic attempts to steal this 2020 election, in states all across the country. They are who can't persuade the majority, which is why they have resorted to all these illegal tactics that they have (gone unreported on MSM liberal fake news)

As for blue/red separation, TIME WILL TELL on that. NOBODY is qualified to call it a fantasy at this juncture.

Your hopeless self delusions?

Not at all. It's the Democrat party long term goal with plenty of evidence to support it: Sanctuary cities and states, closed down the country for the longest period of time in history to not fund a wall with about half of what we spend on food stamps in a single month. Stopped Kate's law, a law that would have given deported felons a five year minimum prison sentence if they returned. Made laws in some Democrat cities that police officers cannot call or cooperate with ICE when they have an illegal who committed a crime in their custody, alert businesses in their city when ICE plans on doing workplace raids. It's clear what their goal is. Slow Joe said his first day in office will be the last day of wall construction. He wants to reward the illegals already here with citizenship.

Forum List

Back