Used Children Abandoned In The Desert

Because they have BIDEN DERANGEMENT SYNDROME
It's really pathetic you have to steal a phrase instead of being clever enough to invent your own. Same went for snowflakes.
Of course we are used to liberals theft, it's all you know.
BTW, BDS stands for Biden Definitely Sucks.
It's just a shame that Biden is being so cruel to these criminal children. If only we had Dump back.
Your Alinsky tactics aren't working. Biden has caused thousands of children to be trafficked causing incalculable harm because he wanted to score political points with the left and replenish his serf class as black Americans were starting to move away from blindly swallowing the democrat trope. Those of you who support this are despicable.

It's really pathetic you have to steal a phrase instead of being clever enough to invent your own. Same went for snowflakes.
It's just a shame that Biden is being so cruel to these criminal children. If only we had Dump back.
Your Alinsky tactics aren't working. Biden has caused thousands of children to be trafficked causing incalculable harm because he wanted to score political points with the left and replenish his serf class as black Americans were starting to move away from blindly swallowing the democrat trope. Those of you who support this are despicable.
Me? ME? Why I think Kirsten Neilsen should be brought back out from whatever rock she scurried under to teach these Mexican Kids what America can do.

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.

Correction...these children are being abused by our democrat party.....they could not be used by the cartels and sex traffickers if the democrat party wasn't saying it was okay to bring those children over.....

But....you these children are simply the eggs in the omelette of the democrat parties quest for power and control...

Me? ME? Why I think Kirsten Neilsen should be brought back out from whatever rock she scurried under to teach these Mexican Kids what America can do.
Your attempts to deflect this disaster to the Trump administration are fairly pathetic. How many children have to be dumped in the desert or dropped over a 16ft wall do there have to be before you stop supporting the U.S government encouraging people to traffic children? 22,000 minors currently ripped from their homes being held in DHS custody not enough for you? Do they have to start stacking tiny bodies in the desert before you're willing to say stop?

These poor children are being used and abused by smugglers and cartels as a direct result of Biden's border policies. I hope the liberals that support this crap have nightmares about what they've done to these kids.

Did you care when it was going on under Trump?

No.

You didn't.

Think about it, these are just the ones that have been found.
Someone must have reported their location.

Why do you say that? Seems from the article that the farmer found them on his property.

Your attempts to deflect this disaster to the Trump administration are fairly pathetic. How many children have to be dumped in the desert or dropped over a 16ft wall do there have to be before you stop supporting the U.S government encouraging people to traffic children? 22,000 minors currently ripped from their homes being held in DHS custody not enough for you? Do they have to start stacking tiny bodies in the desert before you're willing to say stop?
Me? Accuse ME of Alinsly tactics? Why I ask YOU, did I start a thread complaining that Biden was INTENTIONALLY CRUEL to children illegally here? I did not. I mean WHO could possibly be SO DISHONEST to do something like THAT? Heavens. I can see why behavior like that could cause you to faint with vapors.

Correction...these children are being abused by our democrat party.....they could not be used by the cartels and sex traffickers if the democrat party wasn't saying it was okay to bring those children over.....

But....you these children are simply the eggs in the omelette of the democrat parties quest for power and control...

Remind me...when this was going on in the camps along the border during Trump's "Remain in Mexico" - what were you saying?

No.

You didn't.

Really? Your only response to children abandoned in the desert is, "Well . . . TRUMP! So there!"?

That definitely establishes that you don't care about illegal immigrant children now, then, or ever . . . unless you can use them for politics. That moral high horse you just tried to climb onto dumped your ass into the dirt.

from what i understand, coyotes (not coyote) used children under trump too. people have been abandoning children for a long time. to put this on biden and biden alone is just as strange to me as when the left tied every whack-a-mole extremist to trump.

you do it to try to discredit the other but it doesn't help the situation itself.

We should take care of the immigrant children, right?

No.

You didn't.

Really? Your only response to children abandoned in the desert is, "Well . . . TRUMP! So there!"?

That definitely establishes that you don't care about illegal immigrant children now, then, or ever . . . unless you can use them for politics. That moral high horse you just tried to climb onto dumped your ass into the dirt.

Sorry. When I read about your newly found outrage, it comes off as hypocritical.

But please, keep insisting you care what happens with these kids. I've made my statement in other threads - this is on Biden now. He owns it now and he has to fix it.

And you? You've just face planted in the dirt. As usual. You didn't care before, you were fine with kids being raped and trafficked in the Mexican camps while they waited for a hearing. Your outrage is hollow.

When I read about your newly found outrage, it comes off as hypocritical.
That's giving her waaaaay to much credit. It's completely fake, is what it is. They couldn't be happier that we found 6 little babies starving in the desert. They hope we find more, because their cackling, idiot catharsis on an anonymous message board means more to them than human beings do.

Remind me...when this was going on in the camps along the border during Trump's "Remain in Mexico" - what were you saying?

When WHAT was "going on in the camps"? You think children being abandoned in the desert is something to do with the camps? Or are you just grasping at the first chance you can find to make this all about, "Well . . . TRUMP!! So there!"?

No.

You didn't.

Remind me... when did the Trump administration ENCOURAGE people to risk their children as a golden ticket to get into the United States ?

Forum List

Back