USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh

MY

GOD!

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

1175355_323188087831563_8054099256921618689_n.jpg

Good morning everybody. It really is a beautiful day here in Albuquerque--thanks for especially the Michael Buble song Dajjal--I hate to admit it, but I usually do like his music.

Hombre is off to the hospital for his volunteer job at the hospital, actually urgent care center, shortly--they keep wanting to put him on the payroll but he is resisting. We could use the extra money but he doesn't want to be tied down to a 'have to' situation and I support him in that.

Was just thinking about that for Noomi. Maybe a volunteer job that would be a low pressure environment to learn some new skills and could work into possibly a paying position? Our granddaughter volunteers at the Humane Association while she is in college and she will be offered a paying position there if anybody ever quits and opens up a position she can do.

So I slept in this morning, and am now enjoying coffee and a few minues of reflection (and messing around here) until I get started on the laundry. I deemed Tuesday laundry day at our house.

Hooray, I went to a new dentist today, and she was a pretty lady with a gentle touch.
I was a little scared of going to a new dentist in case it was a bad one, but I need not have worried. After that I went to an Italian restaurant and treated myself to spaghetti Bolognas. I resisted the temptation to suck it up, and curled in up on my fork instead.

When I go to the dentist I usually arrive kicking and screaming and by gunpoint. I wouldn't care how pretty and gentle your female dentist was. No way would I go unless by force. All dentist are sadistic SOB's and they are most likely members of a political party I don't care for. I'd never let somebody like that put their hands in my mouth. Was your pretty female dentist topless? I might go then... Maybe.

Speaking of topless, as I previously posted I slept in this morning. And I was awakened for the final time by the trash truck banging the garbage containers around out there on the street--the bedroom window opens onto the street. And I was awakened from a sound sleep in which I was dreaming that a topless Johnny Weir was giving me a haircut????

What does that mean?

Speaking of topless, as I previously posted I slept in this morning. And I was awakened for the final time by the trash truck banging the garbage containers around out there on the street--the bedroom window opens onto the street. And I was awakened from a sound sleep in which I was dreaming that a topless Johnny Weir was giving me a haircut????

What does that mean?

It means you better go back to sleep, take your top off and give HIM a haircut! :D

images

What does that mean?

It means you better go back to sleep, take your top off and give HIM a haircut! :D

images

You think? LOL. I can only imagine that he showed up in my dream because he was so recently featured in the pre-Kentucky Derby coverage. But what that had to do with haircuts eludes me. :)

What does that mean?

I think it means that you should never ever go to sleep again

What does that mean?

images

You think? LOL. I can only imagine that he showed up in my dream because he was so recently featured in the pre-Kentucky Derby coverage. But what that had to do with haircuts eludes me. :)
I believe that Sigmund Freud had it right. He said that our dreams symbolize our repressed fears and desires. And I can think nothing more fearful than a topless Johnny Weir giving me a haircut. :50:

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) is best known for his theories of the unconscious mind. The controversial psychoanalyst said that our brain protects us from disturbing thoughts and memories by repressing them.

Was Sigmund Freud right to suggest that dreams symbolize our repressed fears and desires?

Why Do We Dream?

What does that mean?

Sometime within the next 48 hours your house is going to be attacked by woodpeckers.

What does that mean?

images

He does have lovely hair. :)

images

He does have lovely hair. :)

And he does have a surprisingly sparkly personality. And he is a brilliant figure skater. But he is really not my type at all.

Our primary isn't until June here. The campaign season seems really slow gearing up this time so ya'll voting in the earliest primaries probably won't get the full selection available. And that's probably no big deal. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back