USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sad to report that Royce passed late Saturday night. His wife Alisha and his 2 sons, Hunter and Forest, were with him at the end.
Please! If you can give Alisha some extra effort in your prayers, I and she would surely appreciate it.
A year ago, her dad passed, Saturday night, right after her husbands passing, she was informed that her uncle, her dads brother, left this world at nearly the same moment.

Prayers for Royce, family and friends. :(

Today May 6th is No Diet Day. I guess I'll celebrate by having an extra hamburger (or two) for lunch. :D

A day dedicated to raising awareness of how unhealthy dieting can be harmful, or respecting and accepting body types, and promoting healthy eating rather than dieting.

No Diet Day

International-No-Diet-Day-280x300.png

Last edited:
Today May 6th is No Diet Day. I guess I'll celebrate my having an extra hamburger (or two) for lunch. :D

A day dedicated to raising awareness of how unhealthy dieting can be harmful, or respecting and accepting body types, and promoting healthy eating rather than dieting.

No Diet Day

Khloe Kardashian showed off her tiny waist on E News the other night, she says she doesn't believe in dieting, she just works out day and night. :D

rs_600x600-140505051937-600.Khloe-Kardashian-JR-5514_copy.jpg

Today May 6th is No Diet Day. I guess I'll celebrate my having an extra hamburger (or two) for lunch. :D

No Diet Day

Yes. Promote healthy eating instead of dieting.

Beautiful morning here in northwestern Illinois. Just a little cool but otherwise really nice day. Have had my coffee. Waiting patiently to take Mrs. BBD to her quilting party down at the church. Today our lawn gets mowed for the first time this year... Other than that, not much happening around here.

Foxy, it's ok to take me off the concerns list now. Thanks.

Hooray, I went to a new dentist today, and she was a pretty lady with a gentle touch.
I was a little scared of going to a new dentist in case it was a bad one, but I need not have worried. After that I went to an Italian restaurant and treated myself to spaghetti Bolognas. I resisted the temptation to suck it up, and curled in up on my fork instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back