USMB Coffee Shop III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of topless, as I previously posted I slept in this morning. And I was awakened for the final time by the trash truck banging the garbage containers around out there on the street--the bedroom window opens onto the street. And I was awakened from a sound sleep in which I was dreaming that a topless Johnny Weir was giving me a haircut????

What does that mean?

It means you better go back to sleep, take your top off and give HIM a haircut! :D

images

that's not bad hair, this is bad hair

3-060514193001.jpeg

It means you better go back to sleep, take your top off and give HIM a haircut! :D

images

You think? LOL. I can only imagine that he showed up in my dream because he was so recently featured in the pre-Kentucky Derby coverage. But what that had to do with haircuts eludes me. :)
I believe that Sigmund Freud had it right. He said that our dreams symbolize our repressed fears and desires. And I can think nothing more fearful than a topless Johnny Weir giving me a haircut. :50:

Sigmund Freud (1856-1939) is best known for his theories of the unconscious mind. The controversial psychoanalyst said that our brain protects us from disturbing thoughts and memories by repressing them.

Was Sigmund Freud right to suggest that dreams symbolize our repressed fears and desires?

Why Do We Dream?
Sigmund Freud put forth the theory that every man wanted to have sex with his mother.
Personally, I never found Sigmund Freud's mother attractive and have no desire to have sex with her.

Cut the grass,
Voted
Cemented in a new post for a hand rail.
Went down to the post and assisted the 2nd Vice Commander in doing the annual inventory.
Took 2nd Vice over to the revolutionary war cemetery in PA. (They have asked us to prepare it for Memorial Day.
And did the laundry

I think I had a pretty full day....

I never put much thought into hair. Shave it down, save $$$. :D

I'm sad to report that Royce passed late Saturday night. His wife Alisha and his 2 sons, Hunter and Forest, were with him at the end.
Please! If you can give Alisha some extra effort in your prayers, I and she would surely appreciate it.
A year ago, her dad passed, Saturday night, right after her husbands passing, she was informed that her uncle, her dads brother, left this world at nearly the same moment.

Very sorry for the loss, Ernie. Alisha and her children are in my thoughts. *hugs* to you.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Marg’s mom,
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Blackhawk’s mom,
Newby's mom,
Noomi’s Dad, Auntie Marj and Nana,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Ollie's daughter Angie and son Dirk,
Wake,
Sheila’s sore foot and friend Shirley,
Meister and his mom,
Testarosa
Drake's injured friend,
PixieStix's sister,
Hollie's stepdad,
Coyote's father-in-law,
Spoonie, Ringel, Derideo_Te, Sheila, and 007's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Avg-Joe & furry companion Boo
Pix,
Noomi's impending oral surgery,
Becki!!! and Becki’s hubby,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Ernie and his friend Royce's family, especially Alisha, as they prepare for the final goodbye.
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,

Foxy, you can take my dad off the list now. He's well recovering. :) Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, folks. :)

Up early here this morning. Had my coffee. It's nice outside. They say low 80's today! Also maybe some rain. Have to go to Rockford for a routine doctor's appointment this afternoon. Had my grass cut for the first time this season yesterday. Yard looks pretty nice. Taco's being lazy this morning. Birds are chirping. That about sums it all up for this part of the woods. Hope everybody has a nice day.

Foxy, you can take my dad off the list now. He's well recovering. :) Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, folks. :)

That is really good news, Noomi! :)

Foxy, you can take me off the sore back list since today was my last PT day. I will be substituting PT with gym exercises instead. :D Only part I am not going to miss is driving back from PT directly into the rising sun for 30 minutes.

So happy midweek, everyone. Just made myself toasted cheese and Marmite for breakfast. In case you are wondering what the toast looks like once the Marmite goes on.

img_0408.jpg

And this is what it looks like once the cheese is toasted.

Cheese_on_toast-11.jpg

You either love Marmite or you hate it. But this reminds me that when I was first in my first apartment I had a cat that I sort of inherited from a girlfriend who moved on but left the cat behind.

I recall coming home late one Sunday evening to a starving cat and discovering that there was no cat food at all. So I took the stale bread, toasted it, spread it with Marmite and cut it into small pieces and gave it to the cat. Now I am not sure if she was purring just because I had fed her or because she enjoyed the Marmite toast but she finished all of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back