USMB Coffee Shop IV

1. 350
    Awarded: 17 minutes ago
    FREE Platinum Trophy Case
    You've achieved 510 Trophy points so USMB is sending you a custom Platinum trophy case.
I really could use the platinum this weekend. I will pay for overnight shipping.

1. 350
    Awarded: 17 minutes ago
    FREE Platinum Trophy Case
    You've achieved 510 Trophy points so USMB is sending you a custom Platinum trophy case.
I really could use the platinum this weekend. I will pay for overnight shipping.

I think they put mine on that ship I keep waiting to come in--you know, the one that is lost at sea?

Today is starve day. So far...coffee with no cream for breakfast....lunch was hot tea and lime jello. Dinner will be amazing chicken broth with a delicious dessert of more lime jello and hot tea again. Then at 6pm, the creme de la creme super dessert of Go-Lytely to the tune of half a gallon, then a nice visit in the bathroom for a couple of hours, then maybe another cup of tea (green tea, decaf with sugar), off to bed.

Tomorrow morning at 6:30am, lucky me gets to drink the other half gallon of Go-Lytely, another visit to the bathroom for awhile, then sitting in the yard waiting until 9am to start off to the medical building where the excavating will begin at 10:30am.

I just called them to MAKE SURE I will NOT be getting the twilight this go round....and that I will be OUT completely. Asleep. No more waking up. They said I would be getting Propowhateveritscalled and nope..I won't feel a thing. Ok. Good. Cuz this time I will break something other than their damn bedrail like last time. THIS time, I will aim for an expensive gadget if I wake up before I'm supposed to. They said it won't happen....fact. So...I'm good with that assurance.

But being me....y'all say a little prayer or whatever that I sleep thru it all and when next I get online, I come here and say "all done and didn't feel a thing!" :lol:

You have the prayers Gracie. And it will all be over before you know it. The procedure is almost never as bad as the dread of it.

I don't know Gracie...Propowhateveritscalled? Pretty sure that is not a real medicine. Maybe I can distract you with shadow puppets on the wall?

Lord, make Gracie go to sleep completely and wake up at the right time. Emphasis on the waking up at the right time part.

Suppose I'm too late to remind you about extra toilet paper?
Got almost half of it down. Two more large glassfulls and I am done for the night. And no worries. Got the tv aimed toward the bathroom so I can watch while...um...never mind.
Got a book in there too. And moisturized wipes. I'm all set. :lol:

I've done that before. Well, not the prep for a procedure. I just drank half a gallon of the belly flush stuff, whatever it is called. My roommate had to have a colonoscopy and so went through the whole process. I actually just wanted to clear out my digestive system (which I tend to have problems with). I didn't do the fasting and avoiding certain colors and all that junk. :p

I'm sure if I ever actually go to a doctor, which I haven't done in decades, they'll want me to do this among other things.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, Hombre, Sheila, Alan, & GW's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Mrs. BBD's knee,
Save and Mrs. L in adversity,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie and Colonel,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Ringel for wellness, rest, healing, and extra strength,
Nosmo's mom,
ChrisL's interview,
Mrs. Ernie,
Gracie's procedure,
Foxfyre's sprained shoulder
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is left on for Freedombecki, Againsheila, Spoonman, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

2043508173_64acf4c7b0_o.jpg

Feel better, Ringel. I didn't have a 'normal' good night last night, but did have a better night than I have had in more than a week so I'll take it. Need to wait about another half hour before I can take more pain meds, and then see what has to be done before house guests arrive for a week this evening.

Forum List

Back