USMB Coffee Shop IV

That late nap yesterday had it's drawbacks, other than me being an ass for a while, I couldn't go to sleep last night..... Finally went to bed at 3 AM and got up at 10:45.
Sorry Sherry, no dreams about building houses. :dunno:

So I tried the new 2015 'Do Us a Flavor' chips from Lay's.

Undecided on the Greektown Gyro chips. Biscuits and Gravy is actually really good, and is a delicate chip that tastes exactly like the real deal. New York Reuben does taste strongly of rye bread, sauerkraut and thousand island dressing: it's alright. The real gem is the California Truffle Fries: has a buttery, delicious taste. It'd be very good crumbled on a casserole. Originally I wanted the Gyro chips to win because I'm biased, but the Truffle Fries really nailed it, with B&G coming in second place.

I'm trying to imagine what a truffle fry would taste like.

Guilt is something manufactured in your own head.

Don't bring internet dates home, give yourself time to find out they have been to prison for sexual assault and accessory to murder.

Try to honestly assess your ability to discuss investment topics and your kids with the ex, before letting her into an investment club.

Covering a lot of ground this week...

Aw, so sorry Save. But what happened to the internet date?

You mean other than the threat to beat her up, go to prison again and then kill her when he got out? Nothing so far.

Geez. For real?

Morning !

Ah yes the box is always better. :)
funny-animals-1516.jpg

Looks like 007's Bootsie. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Don't bring internet dates home, give yourself time to find out they have been to prison for sexual assault and accessory to murder.

Try to honestly assess your ability to discuss investment topics and your kids with the ex, before letting her into an investment club.

You mean other than the threat to beat her up, go to prison again and then kill her when he got out? Nothing so far.

Geez. For real?

Yep

Geez. For real?

Yep

Scary stuff. Do you have a restraining order? Law enforcement informed?

Geez. For real?

Yep

Scary stuff. Do you have a restraining order? Law enforcement informed?
Good luck with that, they generally will not adhere to any restraining order, there are other ways to deal with people like that, all ya need are some willing and closed mouth friends...... He'll get the message.......

I finally installed my new APC back-UPS ES 700. Uninterruptable battery backup power supply. Now my computer will keep working even if there is a power cut. The lights flickered a couple of nights ago so I had reason to worry. If the power failed while windows was downloading an update it could totally corrupt windows.

I finally installed my new APC back-UPS ES 700. Uninterruptable battery backup power supply. Now my computer will keep working even if there is a power cut. The lights flickered a couple of nights ago so I had reason to worry. If the power failed while windows was downloading an update it could totally corrupt windows.

You can use a restore point if that happens.
Select the date prior to where the computer was before the power failure during the updating process.

Why did he come at you? Was he just a mean drunk?
This happened at Doc's. He was being strange and quite obnoxious. THEN he stood to confront me and dropped a pint of whiskey. I asked him to leave, first calmly then loudly when he started arguing.
He obviously didn't think I had the power to toss him and started at me while reaching behind his back for the knife that wasn't there, thanks to a cabbie.

He had been drinking, obviously but I think massive amounts of steroids were involved

I was in a pub where a man pulled a knife. I stayed at my bar stool and at one point he was behind me brandishing the knife. But some other guys dragged him out of the pub by his feet, and I had another beer.
Best plan.

Forum List

Back