🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Another 5 1/2 hours sleep....... Woke up, had to piss, took care of that and got a drink of water and went back to bed....... A minute later I was having the worst case of heartburn I've had in a long while so now I'm up.
The mulberry tree in the back yard is finally starting to really shed it's leaves, went out to feed last nights popcorn to the birds and stood there watching the leave dropping off the branches by the dozens. Most of the upper section of leaves that had been severely damaged by the hail storm we had a while ago had already dropped but now it's the main body of leave that were protected from the hail that's finally coming down. Thankfully there's no wind so I'll be able to rake them up as opposed to netting them out of the pool....... :thup:
Heck it almost looks like a cartoon where the tree is fully covered on minute and nude the next. :lol:

Good morning everybody. Best night's sleep I've had in awhile, but now I'm off to shower and make myself presentable and then to physical therapy that I am not looking forward to this morning. My regular therapist can't see me today and I will be seeing her assistant who I don't have nearly the rapport with. Plus on the road all week I haven't been able to work the shoulder/arm much so expect today's session to be especially painful. But this too shall pass. Later. . . .

Cripes, I have come here for a rest from twitter. I said I believed in God and about a hundred atheists ganged up on me.

Cute ! :)

Rudolph-Reindeer-Cookies.jpg

This is the recipe
How to Make Rudolph Cookies

Slept til almost 11 this morning. Got in at 5 AM Still not sufficiently caffeinated to face the world.

You left out the part of when you actually went to sleep after getting home at 5 a.m. :)
Sooooooo......... how many hours sleep did you actually get?
What ever it was it was not enough.
That is not good for your health Ernie. :frown:

Slept til almost 11 this morning. Got in at 5 AM Still not sufficiently caffeinated to face the world.

You left out the part of when you actually went to sleep after getting home at 5 a.m. :)
Hit the sack about 6. I got 5 hours today, 4 yesterday.... I function best on 6 hours, actually so I'm good. I head in soon and have poker tonight, so I'll be there til midnight. I'm OFF tomorrow!
A friend is coming late morning to clean up around here some and then I'll finish my Christmas shopping.

I gotta have at least 6 hours sleep or I am a zombie all day. I went to bed at 1am and got up this morn at 9am. Went to get my piddly SS check, paid off the vet finally, went to the market, stopped at the pharmacy and got my flu shot and now my arm is aching and I feel sleepy but messed around in the back yard and the vac is staring at me. It Think I will just let it stare cuz I feel like a nap. Maybe I will get a break from throbbing shoulder.

Hit the sack about 6. I got 5 hours today, 4 yesterday.... I function best on 6 hours, actually so I'm good. I head in soon and have poker tonight, so I'll be there til midnight. I'm OFF tomorrow!
A friend is coming late morning to clean up around here some and then I'll finish my Christmas shopping.
Christmas shopping? Christmas shopping? Sounds familiar....... seems I've heard that said before somewhere.......

Nope, doesn't ring a bell. :dunno:

Speaking of Christmas shopping, I've always said it's better to give than receive so in that spirit, and since all of you are better than me....... There's an antique firearm I'm currently drooling over in a gun store not far from here.......
How about you all get together and get me that firearm for Christmas........

mintysharps67c.jpg

I'll even make it easy on ya....... Just send money......... :D

Forum List

Back