USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well Hello everyone, it's been a while. I see lots of familiar names and some not so familiar. Are drinks still served in here? :beer:

Why Hello !
Yes they are
th

So glad to see you here again.
WELCOME!!!!!!

My point was just that if your motherboard dies for whatever reason, you can still use your hard drive (or get the info off of it if you decide to use a new one). Whether you just replace the motherboard or get an entirely new PC is immaterial; either way, the odds are that your old hard drive will plug into any new motherboard. :)

Hey, there is an idea, just put the old hard drive into the new desk top. They have the same 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive capacities. Anyone foresee an issue?

That should work fine. :)

I have not been to my Lutheran church since last Easter. We have been visiting other churches, but no home yet. It was so sad to see the lack of joy in a risen Lord. :(

Well Hello everyone, it's been a while. I see lots of familiar names and some not so familiar. Are drinks still served in here? :beer:

Hello naturegirl. Good to see you again. And yes, the Coffee Shop has the most eclectic assortment of potent and benign liquid cuisine on the planet and it is an open bar, so help yourself. And strangers are just friends we haven't gotten to know yet. :)

Woke up, fell out of bed, Dragged a comb across my head. Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
And looking up I noticed I was late. Found my coat and grabbed my hat.Made the bus in seconds flat
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke, Somebody spoke and I went into a dream
I saw a picture yesterday Of a pair of glasses sitting on a balcony rail yesterday. One lens of them had a brownish substance on it and through the other, one could see a clearer, but smaller version of the buildings in the background. It became clear to me exactly where the photo was taken, namely fairly high up above Central Park in New York City. Then I read below and find that these glasses were the ones worn by John Lennon when he was shot.
I actually posted the photo to facebook, only asking friends to help me sort out my feelings. I was between fascinated and disgusted. Thoughts?

I had all the early Beatles records, and when the band broke up I purchased most of John Lennon's albums. Even the one with Yoko Ono on every other track, which I felt ruined his record. I also purchased Paul's solo albums, and most of Wings. I also purchased George Harrisons solo albums, and figured he was far more of an influence in the Beatles that he was given credit for. Those were the days. I wonder how much great music we missed from John because of some mad bastard shooting him.

Maybe I've overdosed on iced coffees. :lol:
Never had one. I just imagine they taste like my coffee when it cools off in my cup, and I don't really care for that.

But besides that, I have no where near me to buy them. No fast food joints in this little hick town.

Never had one. I just imagine they taste like my coffee when it cools off in my cup, and I don't really care for that.

But besides that, I have no where near me to buy them. No fast food joints in this little hick town.

You pour that cooled off coffee over ice in a glass, maybe add a little sweetener, and voila! Iced coffee. Chris is right though--most people like their iced coffee a little stronger than their hot coffee probably because the melting ice thins the mix a bit.

You pour that cooled off coffee over ice in a glass, maybe add a little sweetener, and voila! Iced coffee. Chris is right though--most people like their iced coffee a little stronger than their hot coffee probably because the melting ice thins the mix a bit.

Some ice coffees are cold brewed too.

How to Make Cold-Brewed Coffee

Forum List

Back