USMB Coffee Shop IV

Emergency situation here this morning. Only enough coffee left for one cup. Need to go to the store ASAP! Driving after having only one cup of coffee could be tricky. Must speak to the supply sergeant, Mrs. BBD. How could she let a thing like this happen? She doesn't drink coffee so I'm sure it's not an emergency to her.

She sounds a tad passive aggressive...what did you do???

I asked her if she would like to go shopping with me at Walmart later this morning and maybe have some lunch on the way home. Never, ever, toss gasoline on a fire!

You're a very smart man, BBD. Tis best to not upset the hand that feeds you.....sort of...:D

Emergency situation here this morning. Only enough coffee left for one cup. Need to go to the store ASAP! Driving after having only one cup of coffee could be tricky. Must speak to the supply sergeant, Mrs. BBD. How could she let a thing like this happen? She doesn't drink coffee so I'm sure it's not an emergency to her.

She sounds a tad passive aggressive...what did you do???

I asked her if she would like to go shopping with me at Walmart later this morning and maybe have some lunch on the way home. Never, ever, toss gasoline on a fire!

Well, Big Black Dogs know what a doghouse looks like, right???

:lol:

373bc979d584e4677d219995a641c54a.jpg

Cheer up Sarge -- here ya go:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jnymeJof4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jnymeJof4[/ame]

(thanx to Kiwiman for the feed)

two more days til vacation starts. I really need this one.

Hang in there Spoonman and once it gets here, enjoy every minute so it lasts a long time. :D

i will do my best to do just that. hopefully the weather will cooperate. lots of early mornings on the beach to catch the sunrise. Some kayaking in the bay. One night we have a dinner cruise planned that goes around the bay.

Just the price of cereal at our local supermarket makes me want to take that long dreaded trip. I don't care much for their meat....except for boneless chicken breasts and ground meat....and the vegetables sometimes are not that good looking, but the rest, it's silly for us not to take advantage of the lower prices.

I am amazed at the quality available at the commissary here. The selection of frozen fish puts the local fresh markets to shame. The also offer a lot of things that are difficult to find otherwise. I bought a beef femur for my dog for less than $4. That item costs me around $12 at the local pet supply store or super market.

That's true. We save over 20% just shopping there....then considering I use coupons, I really save a lot. They may be slow getting in some newer brands, but I usually find everything I need.

I'm not all into newer brands, so I'm fine with that. Prices are getting so outrageous that I may have to start clipping coupons, though. I cannot believe how much less I get for my money lately.

two more days til vacation starts. I really need this one.

Hang in there Spoonman and once it gets here, enjoy every minute so it lasts a long time. :D

i will do my best to do just that. hopefully the weather will cooperate. lots of early mornings on the beach to catch the sunrise. Some kayaking in the bay. One night we have a dinner cruise planned that goes around the bay.

Those are so fun. Hope you picked a good night.

Forum List

Back