USMB Coffee Shop IV

Greeting! Pogo say this nice part USMB and I come for see.

I maybe express idea to get start. I like picture with these dogs above but I am not understand why is joke? Who is Smith or Wesson that make them dog funny?

Normally Foxfyre does this, but welcome to the Coffee Shop! Here is your first-timer's complementary beverage. :)

th-coffee-420x0.jpg

Is Foxy OK? I haven't been here in a while and I notice no signoff list posted last night.

Thanks dear. I'm fine. Sometimes I get wrapped up in a good late night movie until I fall asleep. And then when I wake up sometime in the wee hours of the morning, the computer has already shut itself down and I go on to bed. Not to worry unless I disappear entirely in which case hopefully somebody will explain.

I maybe express idea to get start. I like picture with these dogs above but I am not understand why is joke? Who is Smith or Wesson that make them dog funny?

Normally Foxfyre does this, but welcome to the Coffee Shop! Here is your first-timer's complementary beverage. :)

th-coffee-420x0.jpg

Is Foxy OK? I haven't been here in a while and I notice no signoff list posted last night.

Thanks dear. I'm fine. Sometimes I get wrapped up in a good late night movie until I fall asleep. And then when I wake up sometime in the wee hours of the morning, the computer has already shut itself down and I go on to bed. Not to worry unless I disappear entirely in which case hopefully somebody will explain.

Thanks HAL, unlock the door HAL, I need to leave for a while. HAL unlock the door...

th-coffee-420x0.jpg

Thanks HAL, unlock the door HAL, I need to leave for a while. HAL unlock the door...

Love those iconic movie quotes.

Pogo tells me you are a ballet dancer? What's the name of your company (troupe)? You might really enjoy this thread. I also was in ballet. :)

Ballet

Seems like April around here is either a massive snow storm or tornados. The snow is NOT massive...

We got a few sprinkles but its over now. Been laying a tad low due to nicotine withdrawals. Still smoking, but I am down to about 6 per day. I will do this for a few weeks, then....see if I can cold turkey it the rest of the way. It sure is different than the 2 packs I was smoking per day, but I am not as frazzled as I used to be. Handling it quite well, actually.

I read...but kinda keep moving along instead of hanging out. I'm probably not the best company at the moment. :lol:

Long time, no see. How is everyone? I've been so busy I don't get time to post around much anymore.

Spoonie!!! Welcome back. You've been on the 'light left on' list for like forever too, but at least you do check in every few months. Busy is good though. Hope all is well with you and yours. At least you're out of your Christmas avatar. :)

We got a few sprinkles but its over now. Been laying a tad low due to nicotine withdrawals. Still smoking, but I am down to about 6 per day. I will do this for a few weeks, then....see if I can cold turkey it the rest of the way. It sure is different than the 2 packs I was smoking per day, but I am not as frazzled as I used to be. Handling it quite well, actually.

I read...but kinda keep moving along instead of hanging out. I'm probably not the best company at the moment. :lol:

Keep fighting the good fight.

Ballet confuses me, the moves all have French names, but Russians are the best at it. Then Russian ballet stars defect to the United States and eventually reitire to Florida, which has little to no ballet dancing.

Welcome Татьяна, but we need to figure out a way to type your name on our English keyboards. :) So sorry some of our countrymen treated you poorly. We have wonderful people here, but we also have some childish jerks. Hopefully we can explain our jokes in the Coffee Shop and you might be teased just a wee bit all in fun, but I pray nobody will ever be mean or cruel to others in the Coffee Shop. And no worries if you don't understand everything. I am impressed by anybody who can converse in two or more languages as most of us have trouble with just one. But thanks to Pogo for introducing you to us and again, welcome, welcome. Oh, and I love Ballet.

Your first timer's (in the Coffee Shop) complimentary beverage:

15814650524_e06b4b78c0_o.jpg

Say --- isn't that a White Russian?

When did this place get a liquor license?

Forum List

Back