USMB Coffee Shop IV

I am totally peeved at my eye doc. The regular one...not the eye surgeon. Almost a month, with no glasses. Then, I call today to see if the reading glasses are ready and they say no....and I say ok..I know y'all broke them, but y'all also know I am moving and its difficult to drive or do stuff with blurry vision..so do you know when I will get my new glasses in? They don't know. They don't know?? Really? Well, can they CALL the company that makes the glasses and ASK them how soon the CUSTOMER can get her glasses that THEY broke? They don't know. Again, REALLY? They don't know if they can call to get a date of when they will be mailing the glasses back without breaking them this time? They don't know.

So I left them a lousy review on the net. Which means I will probably not get them at all. Which I will have to live with. Once I get in to LA on the 17th, I will have them filled via someone else with the perscription I got. Meanwhile...I will just have to squint.

Hmmm. I'm needing a few things for my fall wardrobe. Which one do you think I should order?

14264195_10208838215050370_5789272962376785694_n.jpg
I don't know, Foxy. All four are scrawny, unattractive specimens. Are you sure you need something like that for your fall wardrobe.

Well I wouldn't be buying the model. And I'm not really an off the shoulder strapless type either though that style does appeal to me as attractive. And I wouldn't wear the see through tie dye job. The red one does look costumy and uncomfortable and the one on the right, well. Just not me. I guess I'll have to go another year being untrendy.
Wayyullll...none of those costumes are really "me", yanno?

I am totally peeved at my eye doc. The regular one...not the eye surgeon. Almost a month, with no glasses. Then, I call today to see if the reading glasses are ready and they say no....and I say ok..I know y'all broke them, but y'all also know I am moving and its difficult to drive or do stuff with blurry vision..so do you know when I will get my new glasses in? They don't know. They don't know?? Really? Well, can they CALL the company that makes the glasses and ASK them how soon the CUSTOMER can get her glasses that THEY broke? They don't know. Again, REALLY? They don't know if they can call to get a date of when they will be mailing the glasses back without breaking them this time? They don't know.

So I left them a lousy review on the net. Which means I will probably not get them at all. Which I will have to live with. Once I get in to LA on the 17th, I will have them filled via someone else with the perscription I got. Meanwhile...I will just have to squint.

Bummer Gracie. You should demand any money you have paid be refunded.

Good night Darlinks. I hope all sleep well. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Mrs. O and SFCOllie,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Kat, Mr. Kat and Kat's mom,
Boedicca's Dad,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and their Moki,
Montrovant's transition,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, Spoonman, 007, and all the others who we miss and hope to return.

beauty-weird-places-18.jpg

Bummer Gracie. You should demand any money you have paid be refunded.
Ah. But I have not paid one cent yet. I think they forgot to ask when I went to pick up the distance glasses, lol. I have every intention of paying them and in fact would be happy to IF they had my damn glasses for up close. Which they don't have. They are totally disorganized and have no clue what the hell they are doing. If I don't get my glasses before we leave..then no. They won't get a dime. If they do get them in before I leave, I will remind them that I have not paid for them yet and do they want some money? Jeez. What a bunch of ignoramuses.

I am getting a nervous twitch wondering when I am going to get ripped off by computer hackers. Nothing has happened since yesterday but I am nervous that I have a virus. Well at least my radio proof credit card case arrived. Such is life in the computer age.

It is highly unlikely you will get ripped off by computer hackers unless you are seriously careless or too trusting. Just don't click on any popups unless you are absolutely certain they are okay, don't give anybody any personal information on the phone, don't give anybody access to your computer unless you are absolutely certain they are who they say they are and you solicited their help, and run a virus scan now and then and you're good to go.

I just checked my history and the page warning me of a virus came from 8384856.com and the telephone number they gave was 0800 802 1389

Anyone feel like ringing i t? I may ring from a phone box to see what they say.

Ah. But I have not paid one cent yet. I think they forgot to ask when I went to pick up the distance glasses, lol. I have every intention of paying them and in fact would be happy to IF they had my damn glasses for up close. Which they don't have. They are totally disorganized and have no clue what the hell they are doing. If I don't get my glasses before we leave..then no. They won't get a dime. If they do get them in before I leave, I will remind them that I have not paid for them yet and do they want some money? Jeez. What a bunch of ignoramuses.

Ignoramuses DO travel in packs...

I am getting a nervous twitch wondering when I am going to get ripped off by computer hackers. Nothing has happened since yesterday but I am nervous that I have a virus. Well at least my radio proof credit card case arrived. Such is life in the computer age.

It is highly unlikely you will get ripped off by computer hackers unless you are seriously careless or too trusting. Just don't click on any popups unless you are absolutely certain they are okay, don't give anybody any personal information on the phone, don't give anybody access to your computer unless you are absolutely certain they are who they say they are and you solicited their help, and run a virus scan now and then and you're good to go.

I just checked my history and the page warning me of a virus came from 8384856.com and the telephone number they gave was 0800 802 1389

I'll pass. A day rarely goes by in which we aren't hit up for some kind of scam or some dubious request for donations or somebody wants to sell us some product at a really REALLY god deal, etc. So going to look for one isn't appealing to me.

Good morning all. What's everybody doing this weekend? Grocery Shopping and Farmer's Market for us.

Not much exciting going on here. I have to clean upstairs today and do some laundry. It looks like it might rain any minute now. I'm just having my coffee and reading some really stupid and ridiculous threads here! :lol:

When I was a kid, I never realized how batshit crazy people are. Have they always been this way or is this a recent occurrence? Not sure. :eusa_doh:

Good morning all. What's everybody doing this weekend? Grocery Shopping and Farmer's Market for us.

Not much exciting going on here. I have to clean upstairs today and do some laundry. It looks like it might rain any minute now. I'm just having my coffee and reading some really stupid and ridiculous threads here! :lol:

When I was a kid, I never realized how batshit crazy people are. Have they always been this way or is this a recent occurrence? Not sure. :eusa_doh:

Morning Cris. I need to do some cleaning and laundry in addition to shopping too. And yes, the silly season is now in high gear and that seems to stimulate the batshit crazy people more than usual. But they're out there pretty much year round I think. (Disclaimer: that is a 100% non partisan and/;or bipartisan and nonpolitical observation. :) )

I prefer the kind of craziness we get in here. :)

Morning Cris. I need to do some cleaning and laundry in addition to shopping too. And yes, the silly season is now in high gear and that seems to stimulate the batshit crazy people more than usual. But they're out there pretty much year round I think. (Disclaimer: that is a 100% non partisan and/;or bipartisan and nonpolitical observation. :) )

I prefer the kind of craziness we get in here. :)

I was just in a thread where some guy wants the government to provide him with girlfriends. Lol. Can you believe that? :cuckoo:

Google the number. Just type it into your google address bar.

Forum List

Back