USMB Coffee Shop IV

Unfortunately Boo's not responding well, not eating, not drinking hiding and still has a fever. He lays in a place for a while trying to get comfortable then moving to another place to try and hide/get comfortable.
Both the wife and I think it obvious that he's not going to make it so tomorrow instead of labs we're going to euthanize him to end his suffering. Not looking forward to tomorrow.

So sorry RIngel. That's one of the most heart breaking decisions and toughest duty any of us ever have to do. But you know and we all know that it is a true act of love.

Our storms seems to have blown through now--Mt. Taylor roughly 70-80 miles out there west of the house stands there sharp and clear and free of all clouds. I just hope the walks and streets dry before the temps fall below freezing so we won't wake up to ice in the morning.

Our storms seems to have blown through now--Mt. Taylor roughly 70-80 miles out there west of the house stands there sharp and clear and free of all clouds. I just hope the walks and streets dry before the temps fall below freezing so we won't wake up to ice in the morning.

We had gusts up to 80 last week right before Christmas.
It blew one of our neighbors car off the road and into a small dich coming out to our house and at around that same time it blew a woodpecker into our back bedroom window.
It broke it's neck instantly.
The poor thing hit so hard it left feather impressions on the glass.

Unfortunately Boo's not responding well, not eating, not drinking hiding and still has a fever. He lays in a place for a while trying to get comfortable then moving to another place to try and hide/get comfortable.
Both the wife and I think it obvious that he's not going to make it so tomorrow instead of labs we're going to euthanize him to end his suffering. Not looking forward to tomorrow.

Aww. Poor kitty. :(

15541301_1416242491743568_1201268695249675437_n.jpg

:(

So sorry about Boo. I know how you feel[emoji17]

I have been sick all day. Horrible stomach ache all night, miserable today. Must be that big going around. It sucks worse when living in an ant infested RV and have to breathe in the smells from the black water tank that is being used so often due to the illness. I so much want out of here.
MrG sold his truck last night because he wants a van, but he is so persnickety, he will take forever to buy one. I had to lay down the law to him that he is NOT going to use my van to put his nasty tools in. I bought that van for ME and I am not sharing it so he better get on the ball.

Sent from my Z981 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

When the business I work for was sold midsummer, I was given a pay plan that is to be reviewed this month. I am concerned that they will change it in a way that means I need to leave. With that in mind part of today will be writing an analysis of how my prior plan and the current plan have worked out. The new owners have fallen far short of promises made when they made my pay plan. Hopefully we can reassign some tasks back to me, so meaningful grow can occur. Should be interesting finding the right words to tell them, hey you really do not know what you are doing, let me save your butt.
I suggest you limit the number of 4 letter words.

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Hombre for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo,
Big Black Dog for healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

rainbowbridgNewPicII.jpg

Well, yesterday was a somewhat bittersweet kind of day. Some good things happened and some not so good things happened. My beloved Washington Redskins lost their football game so their season is over. Instead of going to the playoffs, they will be going on vacation. Wonder which they would have enjoyed the most? On a good note, my second favorite team, the Packers won their football game and also the division. So, the day wasn't a total bummer after all. When the Packers won their game I smiled all over! Don't know how far they will make it through the playoffs but at least they still have an iron in the fire.

Can't show it to you cuz its off the road, as are the neighbors...but this is the road to the room we will be renting...unless something else happens to stop us. So far..it's a go. I am sending a 50 buck deposit to hold it until feb 8th...which is the day we are shooting for to move there. Gives him time to get it cleaned up and ready and us time to get stuff done here.

GREENERY!! And it has a seasonal creek right next to it. He also is a composer, so does some musical recordings from time to time....and the music he makes is...drum roll....new age. Stuff he likes listening to when he meditates.

If its too good to be true...red flags wave. But this sounds good..and true. I hope it is.

3a69w.jpg

Can't show it to you cuz its off the road, as are the neighbors...but this is the road to the room we will be renting...unless something else happens to stop us. So far..it's a go. I am sending a 50 buck deposit to hold it until feb 8th...which is the day we are shooting for to move there. Gives him time to get it cleaned up and ready and us time to get stuff done here.

GREENERY!! And it has a seasonal creek right next to it. He also is a composer, so does some musical recordings from time to time....and the music he makes is...drum roll....new age. Stuff he likes listening to when he meditates.

If its too good to be true...red flags wave. But this sounds good..and true. I hope it is.

3a69w.jpg

I hope it is too! So much!

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for:

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Freedombecki and Becki’s hubby,
GW's daughter, her friend Sachendra, and Sachendra's husband Bob and son Gary.
Noomi!!!
Nosmo's mom,
Ernie's stop smoking project,
Sherry’s Mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
The Ringels in difficult transition,
Boedicca's Dad,
Foxfyre's friend Dana and Aunt Betty,
Etherion and his grandma,
Gracie and Mr. Gracie in a difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Kat's mom and her sister,
Saveliberty for wellness,
Hombre for wellness,
Ringel's Gizmo and Boo,
Big Black Dog for healing,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,

And the light is left on for Alan, Noomi, Freedombecki, Oddball, and all others who need to find their way back.

rainbowbridgNewPicII.jpg

Love the pic.

When the business I work for was sold midsummer, I was given a pay plan that is to be reviewed this month. I am concerned that they will change it in a way that means I need to leave. With that in mind part of today will be writing an analysis of how my prior plan and the current plan have worked out. The new owners have fallen far short of promises made when they made my pay plan. Hopefully we can reassign some tasks back to me, so meaningful grow can occur. Should be interesting finding the right words to tell them, hey you really do not know what you are doing, let me save your butt.

That's what pictures are for Ernie.

3a69w.jpg

Back in the woods huh?

Flaz-CrazyAxeMurder_Blood-LR.jpg

Well, yesterday was a somewhat bittersweet kind of day. Some good things happened and some not so good things happened. My beloved Washington Redskins lost their football game so their season is over. Instead of going to the playoffs, they will be going on vacation. Wonder which they would have enjoyed the most? On a good note, my second favorite team, the Packers won their football game and also the division. So, the day wasn't a total bummer after all. When the Packers won their game I smiled all over! Don't know how far they will make it through the playoffs but at least they still have an iron in the fire.
What is this with football on Sunday? Football is played on Saturday in Tuscaloosa.

That's what pictures are for Ernie.
True. Avoid this one:

tP67yIno.jpg

3a69w.jpg

Did I miss a post re where this is? Close to where you want to be?

Our Cowboys lost too, but had already won their division so played almost all second string to save the first string players for the playoffs.

Possibly some good news. Woke up this morning and Boo was sleeping on the bed with us, got up and wanted to be fed. He only ate a couple of bites then went outside and slept for a couple of hours on the chair before coming back in and eating some dry food. His eyes look clear again and he doesn't mind being petted. The way he looked when I went to bed it's very surprising as I fully expected to find him dead this morning.
We've decided to continue he medications, take a wait and see position and if he relapses then make a decision. I've been praying daily the he either is healed or taken quickly with no suffering.........

Forum List

Back