USMB Coffee Shop IV

Dagnabit! Was doing dishes in the sink and suddenly found myself standing in water. The bottom of the dishwasher is filling up and overflowing. Looks like I need to replace the water inlet valve.

Dagnabit! Was doing dishes in the sink and suddenly found myself standing in water. The bottom of the dishwasher is filling up and overflowing. Looks like I need to replace the water inlet valve.

No, it looks like you need to mop up the floor!:lol: Sorry for your troubles, Ringel05. Had to toss that barb at you cause I'm in that kind of a mood.

Uhhh, not real sure I know them... but if I happen to bike across them, I'll relay the "hi"!

I'll be watching fireworks with a few of them I've known for decades later tonight. It helps to know them, much easier to stay on their good side.

I have to say, bikers are not what they once were, if they were ever quite that bad. When one of my SIL's fellow soldiers was brought home to be laid to rest, the Westboro Baptist freaks showed up. Well, so did many bikers wearing their colors. The bikers lined the road to the cemetery and blocked any "unassigned" parking. Needless to say, the WB's are cowards of the worst sort. At least they were unable to disrupt the sad event of honoring a fallen hero. My daughter sent me pics, she was pretty amused.

I'm not sure those Westboro Baptist folks are on God's Top 10 list of favorite people.

Well, the RV is all loaded up and ready to hit the road come sunup tomorrow. Taking it out on it's maiden voyage. That is, if the poor motor will pull it down the road. Mrs. BBD has just about everything in it she owns! I plucked a couple of books out of our library that I have been wanting to read for some time now and I'm looking forward to sitting under the awning, sipping on a nice cold Pepsi and getting lost in the story the books tell. It's really a shame a fellow has to leave home to read a book... Just thinking. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the adventure. The campground we are staying at is supposed to have wifi and if so, maybe I can find some time to get on-line and check in. If not, will check back in on either the evening of July 9th or sometime on the 10th. Everybody try to behave while I'm away.

Well, the RV is all loaded up and ready to hit the road come sunup tomorrow. Taking it out on it's maiden voyage. That is, if the poor motor will pull it down the road. Mrs. BBD has just about everything in it she owns! I plucked a couple of books out of our library that I have been wanting to read for some time now and I'm looking forward to sitting under the awning, sipping on a nice cold Pepsi and getting lost in the story the books tell. It's really a shame a fellow has to leave home to read a book... Just thinking. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the adventure. The campground we are staying at is supposed to have wifi and if so, maybe I can find some time to get on-line and check in. If not, will check back in on either the evening of July 9th or sometime on the 10th. Everybody try to behave while I'm away.

That's what they call me...Miss Behavin.:eusa_angel:

maxresdefault.jpg

When I was young, I used to take books with me outside all the time, to find a private spot to read. Lots of siblings made it impossible to read in the house. Come to think of it, it's not that much easier with just my husband.

Do they still let you check out a horse and go out on your own? I still have dreams of those rides. Actually saw a mountain lion while riding once. Of course, you don't want to tell them you are anything but a beginner unless you can truly handle "expert" horses. Some of those horses can be a handful if you don't have a clue, and you are not guaranteed a better mount by claiming to be a better rider.

Yes they do.
And yes I can ride. I have been riding since I was 12 years old.

:clap2: That makes two of us. :woohoo: Thoroughbreds being my favorite to ride, even though they are very high maintenance. Love their height and long legs. Love to gallop bareback. Talk about feeling free.....:thup:

What's up with girls and bareback riding?:eek:

Make sure the mosquitoes don't follow you, they truly enjoy a guy enjoying a book.

That's what they call me...Miss Behavin.:eusa_angel:

Probably less work than Miss Conception... :eusa_shifty:

Afternoon all. Haven't been on for a couple of days, been busy with work. Lucky me I not only got a pay rise this week, but had a decent number of hours, too. Sadly, all my money will be spent on bills next week!

My lovely Sensei has taken ill, and hasn't been to classes in three weeks. I have her a get well card and have been keeping in contact with her. Hopefully she is back next week, but in the meantime, can I please have some good vibes sent her way, please?
She doesn't require adding to the prayer list, just a few good thoughts and well wishes for her would be great, though. She doesn't get this sick, and to be sick for so long, well, its a worry. :(

Hey [MENTION=38085]Noomi[/MENTION], I have something for you.

Since you're not familiar with them, here's a couple of shots of my blackberries, some pre-ripe and some ready. Aren't they beautiful?
I tried to get some shots of some other stuff Nature is pushing out in her succulence -- we have rhododendrons blooming all over the place too -- but I can't get a decently defined close-up. So most of my shots were blurry.

But those blackberries -- are they as good as they look?
No -- they're better. :eusa_angel:

Attachments

• $blackburries 2.jpg
    $blackburries 2.jpg
    376.9 KB · Views: 78
  • $Wildflower 1.jpg
    $Wildflower 1.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 81
  • $Rhody 1.jpg
    $Rhody 1.jpg
    361.5 KB · Views: 72
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for
Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
BDBoop, her sis, and family,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana and cousin,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Ollie's daughter Angie and his youngest brother,
Stat's aunt,
Smilebong for his brother-in-law and family,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and assurance for Ringel
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Bigfoot, Oddball, and Sunshine.

candle.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

Since you're not familiar with them, here's a couple of shots of my blackberries, some pre-ripe and some ready. Aren't they beautiful?
I tried to get some shots of some other stuff Nature is pushing out in her succulence -- we have rhododendrons blooming all over the place too -- but I can't get a decently defined close-up. So most of my shots were blurry.

I have actually never seen them at the supermarket, but I know what they look like. I hope they taste as nice as they look - are they sweet?

I have actually never seen them at the supermarket, but I know what they look like. I hope they taste as nice as they look - are they sweet?

Oh yeah. Sweet and tangy at the same time. And there's nothing like eating nature after a shelf life of two seconds.

I just love that they're so abundant this year -- they haven't been in prior years, but I've been nurturing them and we've had a lot of rain.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back