USMB Coffee Shop IV

Here ya go [MENTION=46168]Statistikhengst[/MENTION]... say howdy to my brothers for me...

images_zpsa4960381.jpg

Uhhh, not real sure I know them... but if I happen to bike across them, I'll relay the "hi"!

I'll be watching fireworks with a few of them I've known for decades later tonight. It helps to know them, much easier to stay on their good side.

Some vid getting posted now on My last Nieces wedding.

No, I am not on the dance floor, but I was caught on the video. Can't see Me very well, but I'm the guy by the bar with the tie and dapper hat just before the end.

BTW...that photo booth turned out to be the biggest hit. What a fantastic idea it turned out to be. Some real naughty photos made into that wedding book! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWOIP6RzsU

Congratulations on your neice's big danceable wedding!!!

:D

Its a sad realization.

If you loose your parents, you are an orphan.
If you loose your spouse you are a widow or widower.

There is no name for a parent who looses a child.

There are a couple of words for it, Ollie. Terribly hurt and upset. Take all the time you need to grieve, so many care about you.

:smiliehug:

Its a sad realization.

If you loose your parents, you are an orphan.
If you loose your spouse you are a widow or widower.

There is no name for a parent who looses a child.

trauerkarte-F_19.jpg

"And my soul spread it's wings wide open,
gliding over still lakes, fields and woods
in the direction of the light"

Again, my heart goes out to you for your loss, Ollie.

12 minutes into the quarter-finals game, Germany has already scored a goal.

Deutschland 1: Frankreich 0.

Nice weather down in Rio de Janiero today. Sunny.

Question: What happens if you give a German a gun?

Answer: He'll head for France.

Quatsch.

If you give a German a gun, he'll go with his best French buddy quail-hunting and then they will go out to a bar, drink and pick up hot babes!!

:D

Is it weird to have a cup of hot cocoa in the middle of summer?? I mean, you guys drink hot coffee all the time, right??:D

0007092047436_500X500.jpg
Just saw a piece on the news that scientists claim hot drinks in summer cools you down better than cold drinks. Hell, the Army was saying that in 1957 when I went thru basic training. That was 57 years ago. I've been drinking hot tea and coffee ever since. I'm one cool dude. :D

There ya go.

:thup:

[MENTION=31362]gallantwarrior[/MENTION] it was supposed to make landfall at Carolina Beach but it took it's northeast turn and now it's supposed to hit Atlantic Beach/Topsail Island/Surf City. Raleigh TV showed Carolina Beach about an hour ago and the winds are picking up.

Dang, those names are like a walk through memory lane for me. We used to cut school to surf at Topsail.

Bringing back old memories... I was raised in Suffolk, VA and because my folks loved to fish so much we were often on the Carolina coast fishing. We roamed everywhere you could roam in search of a fish. Back in the middle to late 60's it wasn't as built up as it is now. Fished from Duck all the way to Cape Hatteras. Know them all well. We did seem to fish the most off of the legendary old Avalon Fishing Pier. Used to know everybody that worked there by first names but sadly they have all died off. I'd like to have a dime for every fish I have caught off of the Avalon Pier.

The Surf City pier was always a good place to fish for flounder. Used to be a restaurant there that would clean and cook you fish for you, too. If you like fish, you should get to the Swansboro mullet festival...some good eats there. And the Sanitary Fish Market/Restaurant in Morehead City was always a terrific place to chow down.

After 90 minutes plus 4 minutes overtime:

Deutschland 1: Frankreich 0

Germany goes into the Semi-Finals!!!!!

http://i

:thup:[/quote]

Congratulations to Germany. Once the USA was eliminated, I am now free to root for Germany without reservation. :)[/QUOTE]

BOTH teams were outstanding. That was some awesome Fußball that was played today, just awesome.

Forum List

Back