🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

USMB Coffee Shop IV

Then you no doubt were not raised in the south. :)

Blue-Green-Easter-Egg-2400px_zpsx8fdxwgy.png

That egg is part of a USMB wide egg hunt that Coyote and I started. See announcements

And is anybody else seeing a large blue balloon showing up in posts now and then? It shows up in mine and also other people's now and then?
No. What is it?

Easter Egg Hunt!!!

See announcements.

I wanted to have folks roam around the board for fun and get to know the place better. Coyote was able to make it happen. She really did a good job.
Blue_Dotted_Easter_Egg_witeh_Pink_Bow_PNG_Clipart_zpswdpuihrl.png

Last edited by a moderator:
And is anybody else seeing a large blue balloon showing up in posts now and then? It shows up in mine and also other people's now and then?
No. What is it?

Easter Egg Hunt!!!

See announcements.

I wanted to have folks roam around the board for fun and get to know the place better. Coyote was able to make it happen. She really did a good job.

Agree with O.L., cool idea. But I never would have thought of 'egg' seeing that balloon. But I will now. :)

No. What is it?

Easter Egg Hunt!!!

See announcements.

Agree with O.L., cool idea. But I never would have thought of 'egg' seeing that balloon. But I will now. :)

Just a quick idea that Coyote did a nice job of bringing to life. Runs through April 16th.

I don't think I'll win since I don't generally go into any threads with thread titles I deem hateful or unacceptable . And alas, there are a lot of them out there. But oh well. . .

It will be fun for those who don't discriminate and have time to do it.

I
Good reports from my doctor visit today. Swelling is way down and stitches and staples removed. The wounds from surgery look pretty good and X-rays show some healing.View attachment 117065
Good! I've been patiently waiting cuz I want a DRINK!
I did stop by Doc's for a bit after my doctor visit 2 days ago. I've managed to get in and out of bed by myself and I am currently sitting in the wheel chair, considering heading outside on the deck. I've collected my lap top bag and I know where an insulated, covered coffee mug is. If I can manage making a cup of coffee, I'll be headed out to the deck. I'll let you know how it works out.

I
Good reports from my doctor visit today. Swelling is way down and stitches and staples removed. The wounds from surgery look pretty good and X-rays show some healing.View attachment 117065
I did stop by Doc's for a bit after my doctor visit 2 days ago. I've managed to get in and out of bed by myself and I am currently sitting in the wheel chair, considering heading outside on the deck. I've collected my lap top bag and I know where an insulated, covered coffee mug is. If I can manage making a cup of coffee, I'll be headed out to the deck. I'll let you know how it works out.
GO Ernie! :thanks:Good man.
You'll be revamping Doc's in no time, making it fully wheel chair friendly, now that you know what it feels like to be caught in one.

P.S. We're pretty short on celebratory, positive emogees. Closest I could come to a cheerleader.

I love squash!
022.gif
:)
I HATE squash! My parents grew a half dozen different squashes, each more horrid than the other and I was forced to eat it as a child. I've done just fine for the last 50 odd years without it. The ex once convinced me spaghetti squash tasted just like spaghetti and I tried it. That was 20 years ago and I never did forgive her for that.
I'm an adult. I will not eat foods just because "they are good for me", "taste like chicken" or will "put some meat on your bones".
If I want Oreos and ice cream for supper, I will have Oreos and Ice cream

I
You'll be revamping Doc's in no time, making it fully wheel chair friendly, now that you know what it feels like to be caught in one.

P.S. We're pretty short on celebratory, positive emogees. Closest I could come to a cheerleader.
OK!!!! I made it to the kitchen and fixed me a cup of coffee and out to the deck.I used the walker after finding I couldn't get into the kitchen because the coffee table had been moved there so there was room around the sofa bed.
I spent maybe 40 minutes out there, but found my lower leg and foot swelling dramatically.
The current resident of the guest house came home from work and got the coffee table out of the way and brought the wheel chair out. I was able to elevate my foot some and get the swelling down a bit. More importantly, I was able to get back inside and to the kitchen in the chair.

I

OK!!!! I made it to the kitchen and fixed me a cup of coffee and out to the deck.I used the walker after finding I couldn't get into the kitchen because the coffee table had been moved there so there was room around the sofa bed.
I spent maybe 40 minutes out there, but found my lower leg and foot swelling dramatically.
The current resident of the guest house came home from work and got the coffee table out of the way and brought the wheel chair out. I was able to elevate my foot some and get the swelling down a bit. More importantly, I was able to get back inside and to the kitchen in the chair.
So now you can get outside and inside while sitting in the chair? How about to the bathroom from your bed? That would be good.

I went to update my FAFSA today for 2017-2018, because I'm less than 2 months from the end of this semester and I need my financial aid to be renewed for the next. Strangely, they want my 2015 information. I guess they are going to use things a year behind now, because they let you fill out the FAFSA before the fiscal year ends? Whatever the case, it made things easy for me. :p

Forum List

Back