USMB Coffee Shop IV

It is really amazing to see page after page of posts here when you are gone for only a day or two. If you guys had an online arcade here, I'd never leave. Course, that might be the best reason NOT to have one. :)

Ya'll have probably seen this or something similar, but I think it is interesting:

10338331_833034970059030_2462456783199790375_n.png

I can't imagine anyone not being able to read that.

:)

peace...

Speaking of chores...I just cleaned (snipped) probably 5000 xmas lights for the scrap pile. Took me the whole weekend and I just now finished the last of them. I have blisters, too.

The cat just downloaded a hairball into my Crocs. Bitch! At least I saw it before I slipped my foot into it.
Sorry about your DIL, Blood. Good luck getting your wife's passport renewed in time.
Ringel, I'll know about being sticky again next year after I relocate to NC, where my daughter and her family are. At least, she's thinking they'll be assigned permanent duty station at Ft. Bragg. She's hoping not, she doesn't like NC much, but she's not in the best neighborhood, either. Once they get their permanent assignment, they plan on buying a house.
Crap! Same cat just walked over to where I'm sitting and pooped on the floor next to me! I cleaned the boxes...wait, I haven't given them their canned food yet. At any rate, something's up.
Beautiful day here. Lots to do because I'm going to my "country" place tomorrow to get the jig set up for my roof trusses. With luck, I'll get the pieces cut and stacked, ready for my next trip up there.

Good morning all. Hombre is still poorly after a bad night but doesn't seem to be worse so hopefully he'll last until the doctor's office opens tomorrow. I'm guessing it is nothing serious though--not really running any fever and his appetite is pretty good. Needless to say no church for us today though.

Good luck to Noomi in her upcoming tourney and project to get to the big one. Exciting times.

We will be one of those watching Germany play today and yes, though we have no practical stake in either team, we emotionally come down on the side of Germany.

Conditions are good for some more monsoon rain today so we're hoping some of that makes it over our house.

Okay, more coffee. . . . .

Sorry to hear that Hombre isn't feeling good...hope the visit to the doctor will clear things ups.

Back from an ardous Harley ride. It was beautiful (nice and cool) when we started out, but, I couldn't take pictures while I was riding of some of the picturesque areas we passed. We got to our destination about 1:00 p.m. and they had lunch ready for us....BBQ chicken (wings), potato salad, beans, and other goodies. By the time we left we were full and it had gotten really hot. Our bikes parked out in the hot sun didn't make it easier....needless to say, the ride back was more like a "hurry and get home" - and I'm exhausted.

I'm having trouble loading my pictures to photobucket...for some reason, my wi-fi seems to be working very slow...I did load one, the one where we are lining up in the morning before we took off.

20140713_093134_zpse1649d85.jpg

Speaking of chores...I just cleaned (snipped) probably 5000 xmas lights for the scrap pile. Took me the whole weekend and I just now finished the last of them. I have blisters, too.

:confused:

I never knew Christmas lights had to be pruned. I've been doing it all wrong.

Guess I should start watering them too...

Waiting for tales of a Route 66 motorcycle tour by a coworker and his wife. Should be interesting as he often finds the less common spots to eat and visit when he rides.

Big day at work tomorrow, if everything goes according to plan, I'll make 6% of my annual income in less than 48 hours. Also have to find at least one or two good buys at the auction. Otherwise, our inventory is too low. Kind of a victim of my own success sort of thing. Need many more than that, but it is a start.

Hope what ever ails you folks can get fixed, medicated or adjusted Monday .

Need to get the '92 Yukon in to a mechanic Monday too. Alternator or starter is my guess. Fortunately I got it started long enough to drive it to the service department.

Don't be silly, that won't help unless you amend the soil with batteries.

Don't be silly, that won't help unless you amend the soil with batteries.

So they need alkaline soil... (writing notes)

70 cents a pound. Gotta be at least 15-20 lbs of 'em now that I got the bulbs off and it's just wire.

Forum List

Back