USMB Coffee Shop IV

how much do you get per pound for copper now?

Your avatar reminds me of this:

7EIC000Z.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Germany for the win, but I didn't watch it. I hear they have won it four times, anyway.

1954, 1974 - as West Germany

1990 as a Germany in the middle of reunification. The team for the 90 FIFA World Cup was still a West German team. Germany was officially reunified per treaty on October 3, 1990, but the team played in June/July of that year. No "Ossis" were on the team yet.

2014 - a united German team.

So, there is a psychological factor in play here that people who don't live in Germany may have difficulty thinking of as important, but actually, it is quite important, for those people, at least.

:)

Last edited:
I'd say Harper is the healthiest one on your prayer list FoxFyre. She walks and talks (as long as she can answer the question with no or meow).

So Stat...did Germany go completely crazy with the World Cup win? I was wondering what the reaction was.

It sure looked like it. What a grand celebration. I loved it, even though I was only able to catch the last hour of the game. I have heard that was all one needed to watch...:lol: First win by Germany since 1999 or something like that? :thup:

I'd say Harper is the healthiest one on your prayer list FoxFyre. She walks and talks (as long as she can answer the question with no or meow).
[MENTION=21265]saveliberty[/MENTION]: That's great news Save. She was the inspiration for the Vigil List and is the one who has been on it from the beginning. Is she done with all the corrective surgeries now?

Last edited:
There has been no service for Angie yet. We are leaving in the morning to head for Georgia. I had the Prayer cards made locally because the Grandkids in Georgia didn't get them done. They just got the date from the Cemetery when they can add her ashes to her Husbands. And they set up no preacher or Chaplain. I called the Chaplains office this morning and the Garrison Chaplain wasn't in. he's supposed to call me back. From what the secretary told me we won't get a Chaplain.

Looks like I might have to do a eulogy.

Anyway we'll do something Thursday then I'll drive back home and be at my Brothers burial on Saturday....

It has not been a fun year..........

Forum List

Back