USMB Coffee Shop IV

Was just looking over our 2018 tax assessment before filing it away and it brough to mind this:

16730397_1341869135836536_5677616039039164327_n.jpg

I got up around 7 this morning...... I think I'm finally waking up........

My sleep pattern has gone wonky, I woke up at 4.30 am, gave up trying to sleep at 5.30 am watched films from 6 am to 9am,
then went back to sleep until 3 pm and I could hardly wake up then. This happens regularly. I cannot sleep through the night.

My sleep pattern has gone wonky, I woke up at 4.30 am, gave up trying to sleep at 5.30 am watched films from 6 am to 9am,
then went back to sleep until 3 pm and I could hardly wake up then. This happens regularly. I cannot sleep through the night.
I have those nights/days.

I think that isn't all that unusual for folks who don't have to be someplace or conform to anybody else's schedules. I know a lot of people who live alone who have rather erratic sleep schedules. And I don't maintain a strict sleep schedule either, going to bed by 10 or 11 some nights and not until 2 in the morning in others. So sleep patterns can get pretty erratic.

I was sooooo wrong. Spring is NOT almost here! We are due to get a huge storm and we are currently under a storm warning. We are due to get over a foot of snow. :( Baaaaaahhhhh!

I wish I could be more empathetic, but because we need moisture in ANY form so badly here, I admit to some envy. We have traditionally gotten some of our heaviest snows in the late winter or early spring, but it just has shaped up that way for us this year. But okay, I'll try to be sympathetic:

Chris's place this week:
SpringSnow.JPG

I was sooooo wrong. Spring is NOT almost here! We are due to get a huge storm and we are currently under a storm warning. We are due to get over a foot of snow. :( Baaaaaahhhhh!

I wish I could be more empathetic, but because we need moisture in ANY form so badly here, I admit to some envy. We have traditionally gotten some of our heaviest snows in the late winter or early spring, but it just has shaped up that way for us this year. But okay, I'll try to be sympathetic:

Chris's place this week:
P3250001.JPG

Well, let's hope I don't have a FIRE. :1041:

Forum List

Back