USMB Coffee Shop IV

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and rejoice when they return.

Thoughts with ChrisL , ricechickie and the other folks in the northeast getting hit by maybe the worst winter storm of the season tonight.
47C1D65E00000578-5235431-A_satellite_image_shows_the_blizzard_battering_the_Northeast_and-a-40_1515113766436.jpg

Thanks sweetie. :) Very thoughtful of you. Dunkin Donuts was open this morning! Can you believe it? ROFL! They know us New Englanders NEED our Dunkin coffee no matter the current weather situation! :eek2yum:

Whoopee! And I hope you still have power too. :)

So far, so good. It's pretty windy out there, and the snow is really accumulating fast now and of course is heavy on the lines, so anything could happen. I'm hoping I don't lose power because I know if I do, it will take National Grid FOREVER to get it back on again.

Sometimes the wind can be helpful by blowing the snow off the lines and heavy tree branches that could bring down the lines?

Hello world! (c) not me :)

In Moscow now smells early spring... But south of Russia is sinking in snow! Crazy things happen this time :)

p.s. Just saw "12 angry men" of 1997 year.... Russian remake really much better, at least in my opinion.....

In Moscow now smells early spring... But south of Russia is sinking in snow! Crazy things happen this time :)

p.s. Just saw "12 angry men" of 1997 year.... Russian remake really much better, at least in my opinion.....
Sooooo, you're saying this would not be a good time to send my armies across the border......... Guess I'll have to wait until summer........ :D

Sooooo, you're saying this would not be a good time to send my armies across the border......... Guess I'll have to wait until summer........ :D

General Frost always at the Russian military service... :)))

How's the new job going now Save?

Well, they didn't let me go and its past 90 days now, so that is probably a good thing. The big step is going to a career position and there is no way to know how long that may take. Once that happens the pension clock and a very nice raise starts.

Well if you want that career position, I bet a lot of us are happy to keep those prayers and positive vibes coming. :)

Holy cow!!!! It's about time. Welcome home.
Thanks...Looked around and it's pretty much the same old crap...Think I'll refrain from partaking in the carcinogenic sections of the board.

Good plan. You can always help me correct those who are wrong posting in the more civil parts of the board. :)

This is me:
duty_calls.png

Always pleased when you have time to stop by Sbiker. My visions of a Russian winter invariably are that ice encased farmhouse in the movie "Dr. Zhivago." Depressing movie but a tremendous sound track that gets stuck in your head maybe forever.

Omigawd! Oddy! Wherethehell have you been for the past YEARS?
Here & there...Literally coast to coast...Schlepping some hotel construction, skiing, paragliding, tending to the tree ranch up north, and other stuff.

Coolth! It's good to see you back. You'll raise the Collective Board IQ quite a bit. ;)

It's five am in Britain and I have been awake since three am. I just can't seem to sleep through the night anymore.

It is just after midnight here and I am headed to bed, trying to train myself to go earlier because we return to daylight savings time tomorrow night and it takes my biological clock forever to adjust.

Good night darlinks. No change in the vigil list.
You just don't get two o'clock. It did mess up our flight schedules tremendously, just as it always does, twice a year. But we got through it. I don't know why Alaska bothers with changing times because we are either gaining or losing almost 5 minutes of light daily, depending on the time of year. Some places here, the sun sets and doesn't come back for almost 6 months, and reverses in the summer.

I made lavender chamomille cookies for my dogs. It makes them mellow out.

Sounds like something that would mellow me out too. :)

I have a pound of Lavender buds and a pounds of Chamomille. I grind it up in the magic bullet and then use it like a spice in recipes. These were really easy to make.

lav-cha-dog-01.png

Lavender Chamomile Bed Time Dog Biscuits {Grain-Free} - Health Starts in the Kitchen
That seems like it would make some great soap, too! I already make rosemary-lavender soaps, but chamomile would work well, too.

Forum List

Back