USMB Coffee Shop IV

I made lavender chamomille cookies for my dogs. It makes them mellow out.

Sounds like something that would mellow me out too. :)

I have a pound of Lavender buds and a pounds of Chamomille. I grind it up in the magic bullet and then use it like a spice in recipes. These were really easy to make.

lav-cha-dog-01.png

Lavender Chamomile Bed Time Dog Biscuits {Grain-Free} - Health Starts in the Kitchen

I have a pound of Lavender buds and a pounds of Chamomille. I grind it up in the magic bullet and then use it like a spice in recipes. These were really easy to make.

lav-cha-dog-01.png

Lavender Chamomile Bed Time Dog Biscuits {Grain-Free} - Health Starts in the Kitchen

I really like the idea. During the seven months that we had the mini doxie Carly, I took her down from 16 lbs to about 13 lbs which was a healthy weight for her simply by putting her on a strict grain free diet, limiting between meal snacks (which were also grain free) and making sure she got plenty of exercise. Are the treats soft or crunchy? Carly is an elderly dog now and does better with softer foods.

My son, DIL and grandkids done a rescue this Christmas... Piper came from an abusive environment... She is doing well and top student in her obedience class... She has gained several pounds since this pic... She loves my DIL and the girls...

Photo doesn't show up for me Ridgerunner, but good for your kids. Carly was a rescue dog too--abandoned at the vets--and so is Sally, the Shi tzu who will be moving in with us early next month when Aunt Betty goes to Texas for a couple of weeks. Our son and DIL have had as many as five rescue dogs though they are down to four now and one of those won't be with us much longer as she is quite elderly. Our granddaughter has rescue cats.

And we just enjoy everybody elses critters and provide loving boarding services as needed as in our town, the combined licensing fees and requirements plus exorbitant vet charges for the simplest things just don't fit our retirement budget. But we sure love the critters.

lav-cha-dog-01.png

I really like the idea. During the seven months that we had the mini doxie Carly, I took her down from 16 lbs to about 13 lbs which was a healthy weight for her simply by putting her on a strict grain free diet, limiting between meal snacks (which were also grain free) and making sure she got plenty of exercise. Are the treats soft or crunchy? Carly is an elderly dog now and does better with softer foods.

They are moist cookies. I shape them like a cookie.

Piper is a 120 lb Great Dane... She is a really good looking Dog and is so gentle with the girls who are 6 and 9...

Let me try another way to post pic...

View attachment 182196
A magnificently stately dog! I, of course, am used to a lap dog weighing in at thirteen pounds. Thirteen pounds is what I imagine is a serving portion of food for Piper.

lav-cha-dog-01.png

As she ages Daisy the Mutt has become more gassy, as we all do.

I wonder how dietary additions of lavender and chamomile would affect the ambience of my living room?

How is school going Montrovant? How many classes this semester?

I've had a few issues with my Coding basics class, some because of the instruction, some because of me missing an important scheduled date. Otherwise, things are going fine. I've got 4 classes this semester, and I'm doing well enough in them. Thanks for asking. :)

Good night darlinks. I really do love you guys.

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
The Ringels in difficult transition
Dana, Foxfyre's friend recovering from heart transplant
Mr. and Mrs. Gracie in difficult transition and wellness for Gracie,
Mr. and Mrs. Peach174 for full recovery from setback,
Strength and stamina for gallantwarrior in his relocation project,
Ringel's injured shoulder and general wellness,
Drifter for the best job ever,
ricechickie for trouble free healing and wellness,
BigBlackDog for comfort and effective treatment
Sixfoot for an accurate diagnosis and wellness,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

Wellness for Foxfyre's sister and Hombre's sister

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and rejoice when they return.

Thoughts with ChrisL , ricechickie and the other folks in the northeast getting hit by maybe the worst winter storm of the season tonight.
47C1D65E00000578-5235431-A_satellite_image_shows_the_blizzard_battering_the_Northeast_and-a-40_1515113766436.jpg

Last edited:

And we continue to pray and/or send good vibes and/or positive thoughts and/or keep vigil for

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,
Sherry's Mom for treatment to be successful, and wellness for Sherry's daughter, her dad, and family.

And we keep the porch light on for all our friends who haven't been here for awhile and rejoice when they return.

Thoughts with ChrisL , ricechickie and the other folks in the northeast getting hit by maybe the worst winter storm of the season tonight.
47C1D65E00000578-5235431-A_satellite_image_shows_the_blizzard_battering_the_Northeast_and-a-40_1515113766436.jpg

Thanks sweetie. :) Very thoughtful of you. Dunkin Donuts was open this morning! Can you believe it? ROFL! They know us New Englanders NEED our Dunkin coffee no matter the current weather situation! :eek2yum:

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

Thanks sweetie. :) Very thoughtful of you. Dunkin Donuts was open this morning! Can you believe it? ROFL! They know us New Englanders NEED our Dunkin coffee no matter the current weather situation! :eek2yum:

Whoopee! And I hope you still have power too. :)

Nosmo's mom,
Rod, GW's partner,
Kat's sister,

Whoopee! And I hope you still have power too. :)

So far, so good. It's pretty windy out there, and the snow is really accumulating fast now and of course is heavy on the lines, so anything could happen. I'm hoping I don't lose power because I know if I do, it will take National Grid FOREVER to get it back on again.

Howdy Coffee Shoppers..LTNS...Looky what just got released!

The funny thing is, the very first DVD movie we owned was an entertaining if somewhat obscure B movie "The Cutting Edge" starring D.B. Sweeney as an ex-Olympic hockey star from Minnesota State turned Olympic pairs figure skating champion. The movie came out in 1992 when there was no Minnesota State University until Mankato State University was renamed Minnesota State University in 1998.

I still love the movie. :)

Forum List

Back