USMB Coffee Shop IV

Something to ponder:

31870660_1591853570942603_3929510070676619264_n.jpg
I had to squint to see the animals. Is that good, or bad?

Something to ponder:

Humans.

I saw the 'shadow' animals first. Weird.
Simply, visual perception. As to what it means in terms of why some see one image or the other first is still open to debate at different levels.

And don't forget that just because someone sees the animals or people first at one viewing, doesn't mean they'd see the same thing first at another viewing. There are probably a number of different factors involved in what a person sees first, from purely physiological ones to psychological.

It remembers another test for adults :)

10j.jpg

Who sees the dolphins first?

Something to ponder:

Humans.

Simply, visual perception. As to what it means in terms of why some see one image or the other first is still open to debate at different levels.

And don't forget that just because someone sees the animals or people first at one viewing, doesn't mean they'd see the same thing first at another viewing. There are probably a number of different factors involved in what a person sees first, from purely physiological ones to psychological.

10j.jpg

There are dolphins? :dunno:

Something to ponder:

Humans.

10j.jpg

Dolphins? What dolphins? We don't see no stinkin' dolphins!

10j.jpg

I had to refocus but I finally see them.

10j.jpg

I had to refocus but I finally see them.
Me too.

Good night Darlinks. No change in the vigil list.

And hello again! :)

Hey Sbiker! Been missing you.

"What Does the Fox Say?" was written and intended as a joke and was never intended to be taken seriously. But there was something about it that really caught on and it became an immediate hit. One of my very favorite renditions was on "Dancing with the Stars" several years ago when Derek Hough choreographed a team dance around it. It was the terrific.

Something to ponder:

Humans.

10j.jpg

Okay, I finally found the dolphins too. :)

"What Does the Fox Say?" was written and intended as a joke and was never intended to be taken seriously. But there was something about it that really caught on and it became an immediate hit. One of my very favorite renditions was on "Dancing with the Stars" several years ago when Derek Hough choreographed a team dance around it. It was the terrific.

I wouldn't know that song if it weren't for the little one. :p

I wouldn't know that song if it weren't for the little one. :p

To a quasi-musician though, it is good stuff.

Forum List

Back