USMB Coffee Shop IV

The inch of wet snow we woke up to yesterday was mostly gone by mid afternoon, this morning woke up to fog with visibility up to about a hundred yards.

The inch of wet snow we woke up to yesterday was mostly gone by mid afternoon, this morning woke up to fog with visibility up to about a hundred yards.

So you can still play football in the front yard. Had me worried for a minute.

Seems like the storm tracked well south and both Albuquerque and Amarillo missed on forecasted snow while you and east to Lubbock got it. We did get a dusting on the mountain. Mount Taylor is showing a pretty good snowpack already. I don't want to have to walk in, drive in, or shovel snow anymore, but I sure like to see it on the higher elevations. As you probably were here long enough to observe, fog in Albuquerque is so rare it only occurs once in maybe a decade?

What do you think guys? Should we get up a petition against inbred dogs?

46696186_10217705087679496_4898777708554616832_n.jpg

I want a juicer but don't know what kind would be best and easiest to clean. Does anyone use juicers?

Check Consumer Reports.

www.consumerreports.org

Thanks, I will. I just wondered if anyone has used them personally and what they liked. But definitely will check out your link.
We have an Oster that came from Kohls. Easy to clean and no mess.

Can you do celery juice in it?

I want a juicer but don't know what kind would be best and easiest to clean. Does anyone use juicers?

Check Consumer Reports.

www.consumerreports.org

Thanks, I will. I just wondered if anyone has used them personally and what they liked. But definitely will check out your link.

Yes. I like carrot juice the best and wife uses the pulp for carrot cake.

Check Consumer Reports.

www.consumerreports.org

Yes. I like carrot juice the best and wife uses the pulp for carrot cake.

Thanks, Hossfly I am glad to know you use it and it works well. I am going to buy one tomorrow.

49d70b1f-8f1f-41fb-b00c-4d48a0b99718._CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970__.jpg

Lurch Germany Green Power Manual Juicer, Green and Cream White

Delicious, refreshing and healthy

• Make cold pressed juice from fruit and vegetables
  • Even hard types like carrots with the Lurch Green Power Juicer.
  • The core piece of the juicer is a auger press with additional metal reinforcement at the front.
  • The juicer is extremely efficient, as the long crank produces plenty of lever force.
  • The cold press process keeps vitamins and secondary metabolites intact for longer.

• The core piece of the juicer is a auger press with additional metal reinforcement at the front.
  • The juicer is extremely efficient, as the long crank produces plenty of lever force.
  • The cold press process keeps vitamins and secondary metabolites intact for longer.

I want the electric one. :lol:

Oster 5-Speed Wide-Mouth Juicer

Oster 5-Speed Wide-Mouth Juicer

Thanks Hoss. I'm sold on it. I will update after I've purchased it and used it.

I used a juicer once for 4 days... This is what I looked like on the 5th day...

This is what I've been using for the last 3 months to look like that... best money I ever spent... started lifting in the military decades ago, I should have never quit. Can't say how much better I've been feeling...

20181001-093124.jpg

Forum List

Back