USMB Coffee Shop IV

ENs5_l6XkAMhl9_.jpg

Understood. But we are always happen when you can get here. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Sbiker.

Thanks a lot, Merry Christmas to all you too (for us it happened right this night :)

For much of America, Christmas Day ENDS the Christmas season. But for true traditionalists, Christmas Day BEGINS the 12 days of Christmas that ended January 5. However I'm looking at the garland and Christmas bows still decorating our entryway and thinking it is past time to put those away.

But these days 5 minutes is more like football or basketball 5 minutes when both teams still have all their time outs. And time to accomplish projects also works a lot like that.

My northern wife loves Christmas, she decorated the whole house, her Christmas tree is an art form.
The outside of the house too is decorated, I installed an electrical outlet for her on the wall of the house just so she could plug in and power up her stuff safely.
She took down everything on Sunday the 5th January, carefully putting everything back in boxes just like she does every year.
My ex wife of course left her tree and decorations when we divorced, I donated all of it to a Christian woman I know for families who would appreciate the gifts.

It's very interesting to see this Christian tradition, knowing that it based at pagan custom to make a bloody sacrifice to a evil "spirit of winter", now knowed as good Santa Claus... But anyway, family traditions are good! :)

Well ..we did eat 9 pounds of "roast beast" Christmas Eve ..

And also worked as Santa Claus for children? :) Nothing changes!

Clarithromycin 500mg 1 to be taken everything 12 hours

That's a powerful med. But if your problem is ear infection or anything upper respiratory, it should help.

Thanks FF, I explained to the doctor I’m a very strong individual and I just cannot shake these symptoms. I’ll of course drink plenty of water during taking this medication.

Last edited:
Was out in the garage late last night, heard a noise coming from the door going inside but thought nothing of it till I tried to go in........ The wife didn't realize I was out there and locked the door and headed for the bathroom to take a bath...... Had to bang on the bathroom window to have her let me back in. :lol:

That's a powerful med. But if your problem is ear infection or anything upper respiratory, it should help.

Thanks FF, I explained to the doctor I’m a very strong individual and I just cannot shake these symptoms. I’ll of course drink plenty of water during taking this medication.
My wife was having unexplained dizziness which she attributed to the chemo. They did a MRI and discovered a Shawnes Nodule on the nerves between the ear and her brain that controls balance and hearing, benign but it causes dizziness. It can be removed unfortunately causing permanent hearing loss in the affected ear.

Last summer I picked up the work vehicle keys mistakenly, I was taking the wife shopping, she closed the front door just as I shouted “don’t shut the door”
Yes I was locked out of the house, the wife didn’t have her house key either.
I sat in my work van and had a think for 5 minutes, then went on YouTube. We watched videos.
I started the engine and drove to a hardware store, bought some 1/8th drill bits.
Luckily I had a battery drill in my work van, drilling out the key lock took 1/2 an hour and 2 broken drill bits. But my wife kissed me when I put a screwdriver in the lock and turned it to open the door.
Moral of the story “always have a battery drill stashed somewhere!”

And my news: the house caught fire.

The firefighters are leaving now.

Myself and family and seven cats are very lucky.

I'm flying out tomorrow, amidst violent storms and gales.

OMG Mindful. Is it livable? Were you planning to fly out anyway?

Last summer I picked up the work vehicle keys mistakenly, I was taking the wife shopping, she closed the front door just as I shouted “don’t shut the door”
Yes I was locked out of the house, the wife didn’t have her house key either.
I sat in my work van and had a think for 5 minutes, then went on YouTube. We watched videos.
I started the engine and drove to a hardware store, bought some 1/8th drill bits.
Luckily I had a battery drill in my work van, drilling out the key lock took 1/2 an hour and 2 broken drill bits. But my wife kissed me when I put a screwdriver in the lock and turned it to open the door.
Moral of the story “always have a battery drill stashed somewhere!”

Now me, I would say the moral of the story is bury a house key in a small jar or something in the yard or flower bed where you won't forget where you put it.

My wife was having unexplained dizziness which she attributed to the chemo. They did a MRI and discovered a Shawnes Nodule on the nerves between the ear and her brain that controls balance and hearing, benign but it causes dizziness. It can be removed unfortunately causing permanent hearing loss in the affected ear.

Oh my. What else can be piled on you two?

Forum List

Back