USMB Coffee Shop IV

poor critters ,

ancient land downunder

3m9wme.jpg

Welcome it_is_the_light . We have several other Aussies in the Coffee Shop though none are active at the moment. But we love them all. Most of the time anyway. :) Seriously, please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep joining right in. You are probably sleeping now as I think it is early Friday morning there, but we're so happy to have you.

First timers in the Coffee Shop receive a complimentary beverage. Since you're in the middle of summer we'll make it a cold one:

th

It’s official, I’m feeling 100%

I’ll be taking the wife out on Saturday for a drink or three, i think she still had some money i gave her from our last week end outing in the pub. :)
As you know I’ve been terribly ill over the last few weeks, Xmas must have been the worst my wife’s ever had as she’s been nurse Batty looking after me.
I promised I’d try and make it up to her.

It’s official, I’m feeling 100%

I’ll be taking the wife out on Saturday for a drink or three, i think she still had some money i gave her from our last week end outing in the pub. :)
As you know I’ve been terribly ill over the last few weeks, Xmas must have been the worst my wife’s ever had as she’s been nurse Batty looking after me.
I promised I’d try and make it up to her.

Seriously great Roy! So I'll take you off the vigil list. Try to stay off, okay? :)

The Secret Service has a new directive concerning the safety of the President. In the event of an emergency instead of saying “get down” they now must yell “Donald Duck”.

I just started eating a 1/4 piece of homemade egg custard pie with whipped cream and a coffee ..

So Yes, I'm spoiled and rather happy about it ... :)

...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

...:( .. yet .. :) = :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

I'll still eat half a pie at a sitting. I did that on Thanksgiving, and ate the other half the next day, I think. :)

It wasn't an especially big pie, but still! ;)

Damn, I now at diet too and forced to count, how much food I cannot eat today to plan friday party, lol! :) And - incredible - I have to plan, how many I may drunk this night! :( What's the damned life!

poor critters ,

ancient land downunder

3m9wme.jpg

Welcome it_is_the_light . We have several other Aussies in the Coffee Shop though none are active at the moment. But we love them all. Most of the time anyway. :) Seriously, please read over the OP to see what we're all about in here and then keep joining right in. You are probably sleeping now as I think it is early Friday morning there, but we're so happy to have you.

First timers in the Coffee Shop receive a complimentary beverage. Since you're in the middle of summer we'll make it a cold one:

th

Many Blessings Foxfyre

tenor.gif

Many Blessings and Gday from Australia,

been flamin hot down here in these parts

crikey *
Hey! Welcome to the Coffee Shop, mate!!

Its Flamin hot down under ,

But we had a HEAP of Rain today and for the next 4 days heaps more predicted

all over the East Coast of Australia !

thank you all for your prayers !!

we LOVE the USA and all our Brothers and Sisters there , you have one Amazing POTUS now !

don't stuff it up !! KAG - : )

I'll still eat half a pie at a sitting. I did that on Thanksgiving, and ate the other half the next day, I think. :)

It wasn't an especially big pie, but still! ;)

The best I can do nowadays is "I think I can". .:hyper:.. then, it doesn't work out anyway.

I am envious though..

Damn, I now at diet too and forced to count, how much food I cannot eat today to plan friday party, lol! :) And - incredible - I have to plan, how many I may drunk this night! :( What's the damned life!

Nope .. no diet ever for Lumpy, oddly enough .. :beer:

Many Blessings and Gday from Australia,

been flamin hot down here in these parts

crikey *
Hey! Welcome to the Coffee Shop, mate!!

Its Flamin hot down under ,

But we had a HEAP of Rain today and for the next 4 days heaps more predicted

all over the East Coast of Australia !

thank you all for your prayers !!

we LOVE the USA and all our Brothers and Sisters there , you have one Amazing POTUS now !

don't stuff it up !! KAG - : )

I came pretty close to Australia as a young hopeful Lump, we lived in New Zealand for 3-ish years..

I've always thought of Australians as brothers and sisters as well and since were all qualified to read the POTUS's mind around here in the USA , blessings and prayers and whatever y'all need, we're there for you.

So let's celebrate this friday, an traditional "Office worker day" or "Driver's day" or "Any worker's day" :)

So let's celebrate this friday, an traditional "Office worker day" or "Driver's day" or "Any worker's day" :)
I may have a glass or 2 of J/D tonight in preparation on taking the wife out on Saturday

mmm. Irish Coffee Morning, Noon or Night, my imagination says ... yes, that might be fun...

Forum List

Back