USMB Coffee Shop IV

...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

...:( .. yet .. :) = :eusa_doh:

Damn, I now at diet too and forced to count, how much food I cannot eat today to plan friday party, lol! :) And - incredible - I have to plan, how many I may drunk this night! :( What's the damned life!

Nope .. no diet ever for Lumpy, oddly enough .. :beer:

So let's celebrate this friday, an traditional "Office worker day" or "Driver's day" or "Any worker's day" :)
I may have a glass or 2 of J/D tonight in preparation on taking the wife out on Saturday

Good choice. But this friday I would be dring together with wife, so I plan to have a pair bottles of red dry wine :)) With a long talks and hookah smoking...

...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

Damn, I now at diet too and forced to count, how much food I cannot eat today to plan friday party, lol! :) And - incredible - I have to plan, how many I may drunk this night! :( What's the damned life!

So let's celebrate this friday, an traditional "Office worker day" or "Driver's day" or "Any worker's day" :)

mmm. Irish Coffee Morning, Noon or Night, my imagination says ... yes, that might be fun...

Ohhhh, right now I'm drinking coffee "with a taste of Irish" :))) Usually I have black coffee free during work - so, for me coffee is a taste of job :)
So, free JD or cognac (brandy) would be a best choice, I think, especially in "party mode" :))))

I may have a glass or 2 of J/D tonight in preparation on taking the wife out on Saturday

Good choice. But this friday I would be dring together with wife, so I plan to have a pair bottles of red dry wine :)) With a long talks and hookah smoking...

I haven't seen a hookah since the black light poster days and I'm more of a muscat canelli sorta guy BUT it sounds like fun times ahead..

I haven't seen a hookah since the black light poster days and I'm more of a muscat canelli sorta guy BUT it sounds like fun times ahead..
And I’ve never paid for a hooker!

There are no any responces except WOW :) Do you sale your photos at stocks, or it's just (still :))) a hobby?

Hi ! Most of the pictures I post are not mine, I find them on twitter. I did post a lot of my own pictures of fox cubs here a couple of years ago though.
I celebrate your re-posting of pictures that touch the heart and soul of this poster. Your precious nature selections speak to the wonderful kind of person I have long thought you to be, Dajjal. Your images often take my mind off of the non-furry-nature realities of the outside world and start my day off with the light. May you continue to touch me in your unique loving way. Thank you so much, my dear friend.

Last edited:
Many Blessings and Gday from Australia,

been flamin hot down here in these parts

crikey *
G'day, matie and **WELCOME** to the cozy atmosphere of the USMB Coffee Shop I'm sure you will be offered some delectables by others very soon. I, personally am delighted you stopped in.

3mdy5f.jpg
:bow2: Just name the date and time? :eusa_dance:

crikey *
Hey! Welcome to the Coffee Shop, mate!!

Its Flamin hot down under ,

But we had a HEAP of Rain today and for the next 4 days heaps more predicted

all over the East Coast of Australia !

thank you all for your prayers !!

we LOVE the USA and all our Brothers and Sisters there , you have one Amazing POTUS now !

don't stuff it up !! KAG - : )

You needed the rain I think and hope it helps with the fires. We've been watching that over here. Do take note though that we are of many different religious and political leanings in the Coffee Shop so we steer clear of theology and politics and such that can be controversial and just enjoy each other. And I think we will enjoy your company a LOT!

Lol, Lumpy, I recall in earlier years you mentioning you were one of the "naturally thin" people who can eat what they want and not gain weight. I am not so fortunate.

I stay slender by counting calories and stopped eating beef and fatty or fried foods many years ago. Once or twice a year I do have some beef and I recently posted here how I used to prepare meat when I did cook and eat it. My Dr. approved calorie-limited diet has great side effects other than me staying slender and that is my annual physical checkup with all lab results in the "normal" range and taking no medicine to keep it there. Daily vitamin and mineral supplements and daily exercise with fruits and vegetables and fish 3 times a week combined with healthful genes keep me on track, and I am very close to being a vegetarian, but not a vegan. I do cook eggs and keep cheese on hand. Protein. Once in a while I indulge a craving and will buy a grocery store frozen low-calorie pizza. It takes the craving away. Also, very little sugar and nothing to drink that has added sugar. No more than three fruits a day because of the natural sugar content. Fortunately, I haven't had much of a sweet tooth for most of my life. I DO sometimes miss fried foods and about once a year have fried chicken. I am diligent in my commitment to good health and will do what it takes to keep it in check. I've never been overweight even before my way of life in the past 20 years. Also, one day at a time as I take nothing for granted and avoid ever assuming anything.

May you make a wonderful weekend, Lumpy1 and I hope that includes seeing that beautiful new baby grandson, Alexander.

Not even to throw a rugby game? :eusa_whistle:

Hi all.

Still here. The wife had another round of chemo yesterday, doing pretty good. The house is still a mess and I'm still not finished with the bathroom but it is usable. Was going to finish up the rest of the tile work a few days ago but woke up with a mild muscle pull in my low back, enough to make me not want to make it any worse. The wife has been trying to get somethings done but really doesn't have the energy to do much and spends a lot of time in bed during the day.
Felling better now so I'll try to finish up the tile work this weekend and hopefully finish skimming the ceiling and start skimming the walls. Once that is all done I can focus on building the vanity or find a good used one I can refinish and just make a top for.

Hope everyone is doing well, see ya later.

I’ve got a bad memory :113:

I played loosehead prop in high school in Taiwan. We didn't have American football so we played against Chinese school teams and Chinese Army teams. We actually won quite often. Rough game........

I played loosehead prop in high school in Taiwan. We didn't have American football so we played against Chinese school teams and Chinese Army teams. We actually won quite often. Rough game........
Actually I played rugby for my school and had trials for my county under 18 team. My position was no7 wing 3/4
I left school and joined a local team in the city, great club house with a bar.
As I had an apprenticeship I had to gain work experience so my employer sent me up north to Newcastle away 2 weeks at a time, over here if you do not attend training in the week you are not selected for the game on Saturday.
So reluctantly my rugby career ended, I wasn’t a bad no7. Other guys i knew went on to play in better teams as they themselves got better at it and matured into an adult.

crikey *

we LOVE the USA and all our Brothers and Sisters there , you have one Amazing POTUS now !

You needed the rain I think and hope it helps with the fires. We've been watching that over here. Do take note though that we are of many different religious and political leanings in the Coffee Shop so we steer clear of theology and politics and such that can be controversial and just enjoy each other. And I think we will enjoy your company a LOT!

Foxfyre posted in part: "Do take note though that we are of many different religious and political leanings in the Coffee Shop so we steer clear of theology and politics and such that can be controversial and just enjoy each other."

And it is that VERY policy which continues to bring me here. I like getting along better than discussing, arguing, or debating topics that are potentially contentious and can quickly decimate into a "ring of fire." The USMB Coffee Shop is an oasis for me within the confines of USMB. It's like my relationship with friends of opposite and intense different belief systems in real life. We get along fine as long as we don't discuss those differences. But we still value one another for those interests we do hold in common. :)

crikey *

Foxfyre posted in part: "Do take note though that we are of many different religious and political leanings in the Coffee Shop so we steer clear of theology and politics and such that can be controversial and just enjoy each other."

And it is that VERY policy which continues to bring me here. I like getting along better than discussing, arguing, or debating topics that are potentially contentious and can quickly decimate into a "ring of fire." The USMB Coffee Shop is an oasis for me within the confines of USMB. It's like my relationship with friends of opposite and intense different belief systems in real life. We get along fine as long as we don't discuss those differences. But we still value one another for those interests we do hold in common. :)

But I have............

upload_2020-1-17_19-27-31.png

crikey *

I agree. Some people that I disagree with most profoundly in some or even many ways are nevertheless beautiful one of a kind people that thrill me with their gifts. Just this morning I saw a post I shared on Facebook because it kind of summed it all up:

In part it said:

. . .If you are someone who woke up this morning and sees people as who they voted for or where they go or don't go to church or how they like their eggs and not as the person you have always known them to be, then you are what is wrong with America. (Aside: or any other place on Earth.)

Let us judge people by what we observe of what they do, what they demand, what they expect, how they treat and respect others, and not by what they they think or believe.

I pray that I will never think less of any person who has different views than me, because some of the most beautiful, inspirational people I know will disagree with what I believe all day long, but at the end of the day they are still beautiful, inspirational people. Let's don't think less of people because some of their beliefs don't align with mine/yours/ours. We mustn't lose quality people in our lives because we choose intolerance and judgmentalism over love.​

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ava

crikey *

Much Love thank you FoxFyre - : D

Forum List

Back