USMB Coffee Shop IV

Meanwhile...MrG took himself to the ER because he was concerned about some symptoms he is not comfy with. Feet swelling, legs swelling, hard to breathe when laying down. He claimed its because he has gained weight. I claimed its because he does nothing except lay in the bed and watch tv all day. Well....the hospital called and said they are concerned because they think its a heart issue and want to keep him and he doesn't want to stay but told them to call me to see what I think. Well duh. I ain't a doctor and said to keep his ass there and fix him. So...I guess he is going to spend the night at the hospital and he will call me tomorrow to say when I can come see what the heck is going on.

I'll holler when I know more.
Prayers up, Gracie. Hope MrG's med team convinces him to do what it takes to get him well again. :eusa_pray:

He's stubborn..so I hope so too. Meanwhile...I'm over my brief vacation from him. He better be home tomorrow! He's gotta help me with this damn puzzle I'm putting together. :)

EOmDhmiUwAAoasa.jpg

Meanwhile...MrG took himself to the ER because he was concerned about some symptoms he is not comfy with. Feet swelling, legs swelling, hard to breathe when laying down. He claimed its because he has gained weight. I claimed its because he does nothing except lay in the bed and watch tv all day. Well....the hospital called and said they are concerned because they think its a heart issue and want to keep him and he doesn't want to stay but told them to call me to see what I think. Well duh. I ain't a doctor and said to keep his ass there and fix him. So...I guess he is going to spend the night at the hospital and he will call me tomorrow to say when I can come see what the heck is going on.

I'll holler when I know more.

Love the avatar!!! :D Adorable bunny butt!

He made a good choice. Sounds like it could be congestive heart failure. Hoping for the best for Mr. G.

Hi everyone
Sorry about not posting for so long .
I have been so busy lately with everything going on.
Not enough hours in the day to get things done.

Mr. P saw the doc on Thursday.
He will have his open heart surgery on Jan. 29th at 1:30.

When I get home I will post about it in the evening.

Just spoke to MrG. They are not releasing him today and maybe not even tomorrow. They seem bound and determined to find out why his heart is not functioning properly and not pumping out the excess fluid that collected in his feet and legs. Those have gone down due to the IV he wears to disperse it, and he has lost 11 lbs, seems in good spirits, but they don't tell him much which means he can't tell me much either. So..another day of sitting here wondering wtf is going on.

Hi everyone
Sorry about not posting for so long .
I have been so busy lately with everything going on.
Not enough hours in the day to get things done.

Mr. P saw the doc on Thursday.
He will have his open heart surgery on Jan. 29th at 1:30.

When I get home I will post about it in the evening.

Good luck to Mr. P. Hoping all the hubbies will recover quickly and completely. :)

Just spoke to MrG. They are not releasing him today and maybe not even tomorrow. They seem bound and determined to find out why his heart is not functioning properly and not pumping out the excess fluid that collected in his feet and legs. Those have gone down due to the IV he wears to disperse it, and he has lost 11 lbs, seems in good spirits, but they don't tell him much which means he can't tell me much either. So..another day of sitting here wondering wtf is going on.

That really sucks.

He's probably bummed that I have not gone down there to see him. But, when my dad had his heart attacks (7), I didn't go see him either. Hospitals make me nervous. Besides, MrG never really visited me when I was in there. We just aren't visiting sorta folks. But, I will call him later and remind him how neither of us do the hospital visit thing..just in case he forgot and is feeling abandoned.

There are no any responces except WOW :) Do you sale your photos at stocks, or it's just (still :))) a hobby?

Hi ! Most of the pictures I post are not mine, I find them on twitter. I did post a lot of my own pictures of fox cubs here a couple of years ago though.

Yeah, I remember them! :) A red angels, which becoming devils for all domestic animals with a first snow of coming winter :)

Just talked to him again. He said docs say his heart is ok...but something is going on they don't like and are now focusing on his kidneys and liver. But, he is still in good spirits and says no...don't come down there. It will just be boring for me and he knows my reluctance to be in a hospital unless I'm dying myself, and to just stay home and we can chat on the phone. Meanwhile....he sounds really good. Said he gets no salt at all and only 1% milk which tasted like heaven cuz he is now off the sugars AND salt and plans to stay that way. he will speak to a dietician and get info on what he should eat, what to avoid. Said he can actually feel his feet now when the nurse was adjusting his blankets and it tickled his feet..which he hasnt felt in forever. So like I said..he seems quite happy being fussed over and getting answers.

This gets so close to home, it almost isn't funny. I would study for tests and think I had everything down pat, and they would throw me a question that just didn't compute in my not-so-mathematical brain:

82687159_2753798418018680_259466971580465152_o.jpg

If Neuronet makes mistakes in any math tasks, we have to enlarge training set and a time of training. I think, the same would work with any human mind, lol :)

We are at Birmingham arena to see “Strictly come dancing Live UK tour”
Apparently my wife bought the tickets months ago.
We are seeing Diana Ross here in July as well.
Diana Ross is still performing? What a star she has been. What an inspirational life lesson she has been for so many. Bravo, Diana!

I was thinking the same thing. She has to be in her 70's and most entertainers would have already retired. But if she can still put on a show, good for her.

Last edited:
Hombre and I just finished lunch/supper and now I think I'll pop some popcorn to watch San Francisco and Green Bay. Kansas City won their super bowl slot a little while ago and now we'll see who will join them.

It is National Popcorn Day. And popcorn is hands down my favorite snack.

popcorn-bowl.jpg

Diana Ross is still performing? What a star she has been. What an inspirational life lesson she has been for so many. Bravo, Diana!

I was thinking the same thing. She has to be in her 70's and most entertainers would have already tired. But if she can still put on a show, good for her.
I believe she is 75 and has been living with an Austrian nobility for 20 years or more.
This is just easy money for her, she can still whack out a good concert every other night I’m sure.
I’m a soul man...you cannot imagine the privelage I have for acquiring tickets with my wife to see her perform :)

I was thinking the same thing. She has to be in her 70's and most entertainers would have already tired. But if she can still put on a show, good for her.
I believe she is 75 and has been living with an Austrian nobility for 20 years or more.
This is just easy money for her, she can still whack out a good concert every other night I’m sure.
I’m a soul man...you cannot imagine the privelage I have for acquiring tickets with my wife to see her perform :)

Australian nobilty aye ? she must be Indigenous ..

just like everyone BORN on this Planet ..

King Me !

Forum List

Back