USMB Coffee Shop IV

49ers-Logo.jpg

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

We are at Birmingham arena to see “Strictly come dancing Live UK tour”
Apparently my wife bought the tickets months ago.
We are seeing Diana Ross here in July as well.
Diana Ross is still performing? What a star she has been. What an inspirational life lesson she has been for so many. Bravo, Diana!

I was thinking the same thing. She has to be in her 70's and most entertainers would have already tired. But if she can still put on a show, good for her.
I believe she is 75 and has been living with an Austrian nobility for 20 years or more.
This is just easy money for her, she can still whack out a good concert every other night I’m sure.
I’m a soul man...you cannot imagine the privelage I have for acquiring tickets with my wife to see her perform :)

Australian nobilty aye ? she must be Indigenous ..

just like everyone BORN on this Planet ..

King Me !
Austrian.... you mis-read it. :)

Been taking doxycycline for the past 6 days for a Bacterial infection in the lungs. For all I know it's Pneumonia. Anyway it's not been any better so the Doc switched me to something called Levofloxacin. Reading the printout that comes with this stuff is like reading a horror movie and you're the star.Three pages of warnings come with this stuff.... And things like tearing tendons and nerve problems which could be permanent.... I think me and Doc need to talk!!!!!!

I see these commercials on TV that promise relief from insomnia to erectile disfunction and everything in between. Then I listen to the possible side affects. No thanks, I'd rather die of heart burn.

Many Blessings and Gday from Australia,

been flamin hot down here in these parts

crikey *
Hey! Welcome to the Coffee Shop, mate!!

crikey *

crikey *
Gracie, is that a bunnie butt in your avatar!

...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

...:( .. yet .. :) = :eusa_doh:

I'll still eat half a pie at a sitting. I did that on Thanksgiving, and ate the other half the next day, I think. :)

It wasn't an especially big pie, but still! ;)
You are still a whippersnapper compared to a lot of us. Enjoy your pie...while you can!!!

...... I miss the days when I could eat one heck of a lot more food at one sitting.

Gone are the days of the 10 taco lunch, the 3 plates of turkey dinner with all the fixings or in this case 1/2 of a pie.

...:( .. yet .. :) = :eusa_doh:

Damn, I now at diet too and forced to count, how much food I cannot eat today to plan friday party, lol! :) And - incredible - I have to plan, how many I may drunk this night! :( What's the damned life!
Welcome to middle age. Middle refers to your physique, by-the-way.

Yes. I thought it quite cute, lol.

Meanwhile....MrG just called. Said they will not release him today either. Still trying to find out why his body is retaining water. His heartbeat went down to 40 beats last n ight...they were not happy about that. He didn't know..he was asleep. He said they came in and woke him up because their little gadget attached to him started beeping at the low rythyms. So...they are still doing tests, and know now that his heart is involved in some way. he has lost 14 lbs since he got there...all of it fluids in his chest, legs and feet. Its gone way down now and his feet are almost normal..but now the heart is stuttering. Sigh. No answers, but at least he is where he can be taken care of if something worse happens.

crikey *

Its Flamin hot down under ,

But we had a HEAP of Rain today and for the next 4 days heaps more predicted

all over the East Coast of Australia !

thank you all for your prayers !!

we LOVE the USA and all our Brothers and Sisters there , you have one Amazing POTUS now !

don't stuff it up !! KAG - : )
Given recent circumstances, I think y'all would welcome rain. I know when we get those monster fires here in Alaska we can hardly wait for rain to come. I certainly hope the fires die down. What a mess you all are having. But if you want lower temperatures, I'd gladly send the -17C we had last night your way.

Yes. I thought it quite cute, lol.

Meanwhile....MrG just called. Said they will not release him today either. Still trying to find out why his body is retaining water. His heartbeat went down to 40 beats last n ight...they were not happy about that. He didn't know..he was asleep. He said they came in and woke him up because their little gadget attached to him started beeping at the low rythyms. So...they are still doing tests, and know now that his heart is involved in some way. he has lost 14 lbs since he got there...all of it fluids in his chest, legs and feet. Its gone way down now and his feet are almost normal..but now the heart is stuttering. Sigh. No answers, but at least he is where he can be taken care of if something worse happens.

:smiliehug: Hopeful that they are taking great care of him. He might need to have a pacemaker or something. I'm so sorry. You must be worried sick. Make sure that you are taking care of yourself too, Gracie.

Meanwhile...MrG took himself to the ER because he was concerned about some symptoms he is not comfy with. Feet swelling, legs swelling, hard to breathe when laying down. He claimed its because he has gained weight. I claimed its because he does nothing except lay in the bed and watch tv all day. Well....the hospital called and said they are concerned because they think its a heart issue and want to keep him and he doesn't want to stay but told them to call me to see what I think. Well duh. I ain't a doctor and said to keep his ass there and fix him. So...I guess he is going to spend the night at the hospital and he will call me tomorrow to say when I can come see what the heck is going on.

I'll holler when I know more.
Meanwhile...MrG took himself to the ER because he was concerned about some symptoms he is not comfy with. Feet swelling, legs swelling, hard to breathe when laying down. He claimed its because he has gained weight. I claimed its because he does nothing except lay in the bed and watch tv all day. Well....the hospital called and said they are concerned because they think its a heart issue and want to keep him and he doesn't want to stay but told them to call me to see what I think. Well duh. I ain't a doctor and said to keep his ass there and fix him. So...I guess he is going to spend the night at the hospital and he will call me tomorrow to say when I can come see what the heck is going on.

I'll holler when I know more.
I though of heart failure after the first line. I surely hope that all outcomes are for the best, Gracie. Love ya, Sister.

Hi everyone
Sorry about not posting for so long .
I have been so busy lately with everything going on.
Not enough hours in the day to get things done.

Mr. P saw the doc on Thursday.
He will have his open heart surgery on Jan. 29th at 1:30.

When I get home I will post about it in the evening.
Good luck to MrP. And all the best of outcomes for you, Peach!

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

But dang its almost all running game. And Garoppollo was my No. 1 quarterback on my fantasy team this year. The other was Houston's quarterback. Houston made it to the semi-finals and Garoppollo will be in the Super Bowl and I finished 4th in the league because a running game makes your quarterback much less productive.

Forum List

Back