USMB Coffee Shop IV

We're doing some Christmas cooking & baking today.

ac5bc3fbce823fcacc74bb2b7b8fcb8e.jpg

images

And let's not forget the Christmas cookies.

Stormtrooper-Coffee-Break-Cookies.jpg

Merry Christmas and move along.

To all the Coffee Shop family
Good tidings and cheer to all,
So many of you have touched me
Winter, spring, summer, fall.
We’re scattered oer the great wide world
In cities and in the sticks.
We vary in religion;
Mightn’t agree on politics.
We may never meet in person
But when all is said and done,
You are never unimportant.
MERRY CHRISTMAS to EVERY ONE!
1703518275127.png

Last edited:
Went on my annual bladder check since my peter rooter a couple of years ago. Doing so well I no longer need routine checkups for the time being. If anything changes I give em a call.
Of course since the holidays are here my weight has increased by 10 pounds but I expected it so I'm not upset. After Christmas it's the nose back to the grindstone......... My exercise routine was severely curtailed, what felt like a muscle pull upper right buttocks that triggered. intense sciatica for 2 weeks, almost went to the ER twice because it was so bad. Finally the Cyclobenzaprine and ibuprofen did their job and now it's mostly just a dull ache.
Getting older is no fun. I am missing most of a lower tooth but can't get it fixed with an implant for four more months due to a medication I get twice a year to fix osteoporosis. The teeth guys say I have to wait for it to wear off or the implant won't heal. I'm trying so hard not to put on weight this holiday season but probably am not succeeding.

Getting older is no fun. I am missing most of a lower tooth but can't get it fixed with an implant for four more months due to a medication I get twice a year to fix osteoporosis. The teeth guys say I have to wait for it to wear off or the implant won't heal. I'm trying so hard not to put on weight this holiday season but probably am not succeeding.
I have a toothache and need to visit the dentist soon. It may be a long year till I get 2 vacancies and whatever the lower molar cause is over, so I'm with you on the teeth repair problem. I'm tempted to get one of those calorie burn supplements that you see on youtube once in a blue moon for the nongain issue. My gingerbread slurry was eaten by the doggies yesterday, and all that cinnamon and ginger goo put them in a really good mood. Funny how disaster works. :muahaha:

Documented my global warming Christmas this yr with a pic. Still no snow on the ground. Had 1.5 in of rain yesterday instead of 9 in of snow. God help me I do love it so. Goes next to the April 18 pic 2018 when we got buried under 2-3 feet of snow

Documented my global warming Christmas this yr with a pic. Still no snow on the ground. Had 1.5 in of rain yesterday instead of 9 in of snow. God help me I do love it so. Goes next to the April 18 pic 2018 when we got buried under 2-3 feet of snow
Almost 2" of rain up north too....But we'll still be having nice warm Christmas beverages...

1/2 cup of hot cocoa...Extra hot for the ingredients to follow.

1 1/2 - 2 jg. of peppermint schnapps.

Top with a healthy dose of Irish cream.

mmmmmmmmmmm

abc281ffc673d0a64c845ec36865ab4e.jpg

Almost 2" of rain up north too....But we'll still be having nice warm Christmas beverages...

mmmmmmmmmmm

I found out my blood sugar is back up to the pre-diabetic level, so no cocoa for me 😢
I don’t drink alcohol, so I don’t feel bad about not having the schnapps/Irish creme 🙃

Got the tree undecorated. Usually we go with a Frazier, this yr all f em were 6 ft or less with a single ft long spike on top that would cost ya $12 just to cut off. so we went with a balsam. big mistake. Was tall and full but it started dropping needles heavy last week. By the time we got it undecorated we had more needles on the floor than on the tree. May have to travel a little next yr if the Frasier selection doesnt improve

mmmmmmmmmmm

We'll have to stop with just the hot cocoa as Hombre and I don't drink any alcohol any more. But hot cocoa sounds really good as we are having more normal December temperatures now.

Got the tree undecorated. Usually we go with a Frazier, this yr all f em were 6 ft or less with a single ft long spike on top that would cost ya $12 just to cut off. so we went with a balsam. big mistake. Was tall and full but it started dropping needles heavy last week. By the time we got it undecorated we had more needles on the floor than on the tree. May have to travel a little next yr if the Frasier selection doesnt improve
My hubby was an all lines general insurance adjuster for many years and worked too many Christmas fires caused by too dry Christmas trees so we haven't been allowed a real tree for a very long time now though new technologies have greatly reduced that risk. Nothing like the smell of a real tree freshly cut though. The balsam fir is usually one of the best choices. Yours must have been cut way too early to drop needles that fast.

My hubby was an all lines general insurance adjuster for many years and worked too many Christmas fires caused by too dry Christmas trees so we haven't been allowed a real tree for a very long time now though new technologies have greatly reduced that risk. Nothing like the smell of a real tree freshly cut though. The balsam fir is usually one of the best choices. Yours must have been cut way too early to drop needles that fast.
It did fill the entire house with its scent right up to the end, much more than the Frazier's seem to do

Forum List

Back