USMB Coffee Shop IV

Colonoscopy for Mrs. Liberty in the early AM. Nice to have 2 1/2 baths around here.
When I had mine over a year ago I told the receptionist I was there for a brain scan via my anus....... The anesthesiologist standing behind him almost fell over laughing and responded, "we can do that"...... :lol:

According to Mrs. Liberty, this will not cost us a cent. That will be good, because if it does, she's going back for another one. They will find the bill that time.

Yeah like GW said, if there's some little side trip you'd like to make, you can always park the trailer and go. But the nice thing about pulling a trailer to Alaska, like my parents did with some friends along pulling theirs, is that if you decide you need to stop somewhere to rest from driving, it doesn't matter if there's a motel/hotel nearby or not. Just jump back in the trailer and there's all your amenities. You can't beat that.

I'm happy for those who enjoy traveling that way. I could never drive one though, as I couldn't stand the pressure of all the people I was holding up in traffic. And I sure don't have the patience for pulling over every chance I get, to let them go by. I've often thought about this, when trailing those that aren't going even close to the speed limit, and wailing anxiously for the minute when I have the space to pass that RV or trailer that is pulling a car. When driving on winding, narrow highways, this is always a concern.

I always make myself breathe deeply when I see no passing lane in sight and I am always so grateful when those drivers pull over to let the rest of us by. I toot my horn at them as I pass and I wave my hand, hoping they can see my appreciation for their efforts.
I guarantee that if I'm pulling a trailer with a ton truck with a hefty diesel engine in it, I'm not going to be holding up anyone. Diesels make an incredible amount of torque, which is exactly what you need for pulling. You can easily fly down the interstate at 70 mph without even pushing it.

Jump in... I'll show ya... :D
007! Are you aware that the photo in your signature is MIA? It's got the photo bucket privacy message.

I was going to mention that too, but then I thought maybe he wanted it that way. :D
Winner, winner, chicken dinner... :lol:

I was wondering how long it would take before someone did say something.
I noticed a couple days ago, but figured you'd fix it eventually. It had begun to aggravate me so I said something. :D

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Pogo's aunt,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

img_0322.png

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
While most of the nation prepares for Trick-or-Treat tomorrow night, our city fathers have decided to delay Halloween until Saturday. Why? Because there is a high school football game scheduled for Friday night. The team is currently 0-9.

But, it did give the delivery guy an extra day to drop off what I'm supplementing the big bowl of Reese Cups with! This year I'm also giving out glow stick necklaces. I want those wee bairn to be safe on the streets and lighting them up with glow sticks is one way to make that happen.

While most of the nation prepares for Trick-or-Treat tomorrow night, our city fathers have decided to delay Halloween until Saturday. Why? Because there is a high school football game scheduled for Friday night. The team is currently 0-9.

But, it did give the delivery guy an extra day to drop off what I'm supplementing the big bowl of Reese Cups with! This year I'm also giving out glow stick necklaces. I want those wee bairn to be safe on the streets and lighting them up with glow sticks is one way to make that happen.
Good idea, glow sticks, wish I would have thought of it...

I give out glowing nuclear fuel rods to help them light their way.

stock-footage-radioactive-rod.jpg

I call it re-purposing...... :eusa_whistle:

I give out glowing nuclear fuel rods to help them light their way.

stock-footage-radioactive-rod.jpg

I call it re-purposing...... :eusa_whistle:
Outstanding... that'll probably kill the ebola virus.

Good idea, glow sticks, wish I would have thought of it...
:thup: Much better than letting kids eat candy or other edibles from unknown sources these days and nights.

Forum List

Back