USMB Coffee Shop IV

I have sort of good news for allergy sufferers. Some doctors did a bunch of research and discovered that there are particular enzymes that cause the reactions. Any enzyme can show up in a number of products, like food, scented products, dyes, soaps, and makeup.

They're in the process of creating allergy pills that target specific allergens, which will be more effective and have fewer side effects than allergy meds we have now.

The bad news is that the first of these meds will be available by prescription sometime after 2017.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
GW's student/friend Sean, his injured brother, and their family,
Tresha and hubby,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

The birthday girl loved her gift, and she even got a birthday cake after class tonight, baked by another Sensei. What a champion she is.

IMAG1427_zpse8202d08.jpg
IMAG1426_zpse94e438c.jpg

The beautiful birthday girl is on the right, blowing out her candles. This is the woman who is my inspiration. No one drives me like she does. I love her to bits!

Good morning friends! I am taking a small break from getting all my ducks in a row for our cabin trip. I have two giant plastic storage bins filled games and I hope to play them all. We are board game aficionado. I packed the telescope as well, hopefully the cloud cover should lessen tonight. Yay! Cheers!

Almost 730 here, slept a bit late but I slept like a baby. It's 24 degrees outside. I will walk the mile and a half to the Post Office later in the morning.

Hope everyone is feeling well.

Good morning friends! I am taking a small break from getting all my ducks in a row for our cabin trip. I have two giant plastic storage bins filled games and I hope to play them all. We are board game aficionado. I packed the telescope as well, hopefully the cloud cover should lessen tonight. Yay! Cheers!
Sounds like heaven.

I just downloaded a 7 books to kindle, taking a week vacation starting tomorrow and reading on the balcony on down time is my idea of fun

Sounds like heaven.

I just downloaded a 7 books to kindle, taking a week vacation starting tomorrow and reading on the balcony on down time is my idea of fun

That sounds like my type of holiday. I can devour several books (and bottles of bourbon) when I am at the beach.

The cabin is only 2 hours away and very remote. Outside, all I'll hear is an occasional airplane and the sounds of nature. It is quite the change from the city.

The birthday girl loved her gift, and she even got a birthday cake after class tonight, baked by another Sensei. What a champion she is.

IMAG1427_zpse8202d08.jpg
IMAG1426_zpse94e438c.jpg

The beautiful birthday girl is on the right, blowing out her candles. This is the woman who is my inspiration. No one drives me like she does. I love her to bits!

Awesome Noomi. Everybody needs somebody like that in our lives. The wind beneath our wings so to speak. And you may not know it, but I am going to guess you are that for her too.

Dagnabbit! Mid back woke me up after 5 hours of sleep. Probably due to sweeping the snow off the driveway.

Magnesium is the magic trick for me with muscle cramps.
Wish it was that simple, degeneration in my low back (which also hurts now), mid back and base of the neck. I'm in pain all the time, it's when I do any heavy lifting, raking, shoveling, sweeping, etc that it gets worse, I just take a handful of ibuprofen and deal with it.

And I agree with R.D. Normally I prefer my own bed, but I would love playing those games with mdk at the cabin, and I love to read especially when there are no other detractions as would be the case there.

Agree with Save. Magnesium was what my body was craving and has pretty well eliminated the almost nightly severe leg and foot cramps I was having.

Sending healing vibes to Ringel's sore back/hip and a good morning Mama Fox ((hug) to everybody.

We had our first really hard hard freeze of the season all night last night. It was 23 degrees when I went to bed last night and it is 22f out there right now after the sun has been up for awhile. Overcast but no snow in the city as yet--our first good chance for snow is predicted Sunday. There are some school districts a couple of hours east of us on two hour delay this morning though so the state did not miss out on all of that.

Forum List

Back