USMB Coffee Shop IV

I don't like being particularly cold or hot, but if I have to choose between the two weathers, I'll go with cold. It's just easier to get warm generally, plus I hate getting sweaty. My fashion choices might also have something to do with it; I wear jeans no matter the weather, I favor black, I've got fairly long hair. The one big problem with the colder weather is I think it may be worse on my psoriasis. I hate getting these cuts on my knuckles all the time!
Have you tried TriDerma Psoriasis Control? Works like a charm on mine.
As for hot and cold, give me cold any day especially at bedtime, I hate trying to sleep in hot weather.

I have not tried that. I have tried another OTC psoriasis medication that was salicylic acid based and did not like it, though. I've done better with a coal tar base. The next time I get some I'll try to remember that though and give it a shot, thanks. :)
If salicylic base doesn't work for you than this won't work, it's base is salicylic acid. Yours is obviously more acute than mine so you may have to stick with the col tar ones.

Food. FOOOOOOD! Nothing beats a cold and icky day than smelling FOOOOD wafting about your nose. Plus it keeps the house warm cuz the burners are on (if you have gas burners).

Meanwhile, as I browsed Pinterest, I ran across this great idea. So guess what I am going to be prepping today and tomorrow for the freezer for some cold icky days that scream CROCK POT FOOOOOOOOD?

Check it out. Its a great idea!

Pin by Bren H on Nom Noms Pinterest

Make sure you click the pic itself so you get all the ideas for each baggie recipe for the crock pot!

Anyway to get the ideas without joining Pinterest?
crock pot recipes - Google Search

Food. FOOOOOOD! Nothing beats a cold and icky day than smelling FOOOOD wafting about your nose. Plus it keeps the house warm cuz the burners are on (if you have gas burners).

Meanwhile, as I browsed Pinterest, I ran across this great idea. So guess what I am going to be prepping today and tomorrow for the freezer for some cold icky days that scream CROCK POT FOOOOOOOOD?

Make sure you click the pic itself so you get all the ideas for each baggie recipe for the crock pot!

I gotta try this one!
Honey Garlic Crockpot Meatballs - Family Fresh Meals

Thanks Ringel! I am pinning like a crazy woman, lol.

I gotta try this one!

I don't know, looks too sweet for my tastes.
Currently cooking marinated pork chops, long grain and wild rice and ginger broccoli.

I gotta try this one!

Currently cooking marinated pork chops, long grain and wild rice and ginger broccoli.
I never go by the whole recipe. I adjust to taste. :)
What you are cooking sounds delish too.

I had chicken last night. Hubby gets left overs this evening and I think I am just gonna have a scrambled egg and an eggo.

We're having fresh salad, baked potatoes, and chicken chunks for supper.

I had a similar dinner on Saturday night, except the chicken was marinated and grilled.:)

That sounds good too. Hombre really likes his chicken chunks though. don't know if I could talk him into fixing them a different way.

Egads, was just reading that Buffalo is expecting SIX FEET!!!!!! of snow? Anybody live near there? That's a lot of snow all at once no matter where you live.

I gotta try this one!

I never go by the whole recipe. I adjust to taste. :)
What you are cooking sounds delish too.

That's the way I cook--rarely follow any recipe exactly to the letter except for some things that require exact chemistry such as cakes or some candies or some gelatin recipes.

Oh, and Sherry you are going to have to stop hanging around with Ringel, you have developed a potty mouth. ;)

We're having fresh salad, baked potatoes, and chicken chunks for supper.

I had a similar dinner on Saturday night, except the chicken was marinated and grilled.:)

That sounds good too. Hombre really likes his chicken chunks though. don't know if I could talk him into fixing them a different way.
Ya gotta be sneaky. Mr Gracie says he hates garlic. Been saying it for 30 years. What he doesn't know is, the stuff he raves about when I DO cook..and even in his sandwiches, eggs, soups, gravies, etc...I always add garlic. Always. But if I ASKED him if he wanted some powdered garlic on his bread he would say "I hate garlic". Um. Ok. He doesn't know I already added it with the butter spread. Men. Oy. lol

That's the way I cook--rarely follow any recipe exactly to the letter except for some things that require exact chemistry such as cakes or some candies or some gelatin recipes.

Oh, that reminds me!

I'm making fudge tonight! :eusa_drool:

Well that's definitely a recipe you can change some seasonings or add ingredients that don't change the chemistry, like nuts, but you do have to follow the recipe closely to get the right chemistry and texture. I've been looking at these fudge pie recipes that are so popular lately--they are in a crust and look just like traditional pecan pie but they are actually fudge.

So which brand of fudge do you make?

Forum List

Back