USMB Coffee Shop IV

funny-dog-pictures-me-no-likey-push-ups.jpg
Okay all you sluggish over eaters, Up and at em!! Drop on the floor and give me twenty, full packs and gear, we're running Currahee

Just settling in to a lovely hotel in Daphne after a great thanksgiving dinner with the twin and much of the rest of the family. LSU beat Texas A&M. Have to go back to pick up the mom in the am. She's in the guest bedroom at the twin's. I'm taking food back home with me.

I am so thankful for all of my blessings and home you all are similarly blessed. Xoxoxo
You're in Daphne and you didn't stop by Doc Holliday's????

Where is Doc Holiday's? I'm going by again next month and would love to stop in!

What a great Thanksgiving. 2-1/2 days spent with family at a local cabin retreat.
The main house had an unheated enclosed patio that we used for a walk-in beer cooler. :lol:
Spent Wednesday night huddled around the fire ring in a driving snow. :thup:

Oooooo when I was much younger I would have loved that.

Took a drive out Route 350 (the original Santa Fe trail) to La Junta and Bent's Fort. I picked up a volunteer application and bought some items in the gift store then went to a couple of mom and pop stores in town.

Um, upper 20's...I would die.:lol:

Naw you get used to it.

But it has been a long, busy three days here, and Mama Fox is weary. I'm going to go find a pillow early tonight and see if I can manage to get more than four hours sleep for a change. Tomorrow is another day.

Good night darlinks. I love you guys.

And we're still keeping vigil for

Harper (Save's granddaughter),
Sunshine,
Pogo’s friend Pat and special comfort for Pogo,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Spoonie, Ringel, 007, and Sheila's sore backs,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Noomi’s Auntie Marj and Nana,
Sheila's sore foot post surgery healing,
Complete healing for Mrs. Ringel and the Ringels in difficult transition,
Ollie and Mrs. O for a complete recovery,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
GW's daughter's friend Sachenda,
Peach174,
All of us and those we care about who are looking for work,
Safe travels for those traveling,
All who are dealing with colds and flu,
And all others we love and hold in concern.

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

ThanksgivingBlessings.gif

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​

Just settling in to a lovely hotel in Daphne after a great thanksgiving dinner with the twin and much of the rest of the family. LSU beat Texas A&M. Have to go back to pick up the mom in the am. She's in the guest bedroom at the twin's. I'm taking food back home with me.

I am so thankful for all of my blessings and home you all are similarly blessed. Xoxoxo
You're in Daphne and you didn't stop by Doc Holliday's????

Where is Doc Holiday's? I'm going by again next month and would love to stop in!
Foley. Send me a PM and I'll give you the address.

What a wonderful day yesterday, 66 degrees and blue skies. 55 right now and it is not even dawn yet. Might get to 60. Have a slight storm coming in the High pressure drops south east a bit.

Great thanksgiving weekend. Enjoying ourselves. Tree up last Wednesday, Will put some more window lights up today.

Have a good Saturday, guys.

Naw you get used to it.

But it has been a long, busy three days here, and Mama Fox is weary. I'm going to go find a pillow early tonight and see if I can manage to get more than four hours sleep for a change. Tomorrow is another day.

Sunshine,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
Peach174,

And the light is on awaiting the return of Oddball, Sunshine, Jughead, Sheila, and Becki and all the others who have been MIA lately. We hope everyone is okay.

P.S. Sometimes in the editing of the vigil list or when I have switched computers, somebody gets dropped that is supposed to be on it. This will always be inadvertent and if ya'll would call it to my attention, it would be much appreciated.​
I've spoken to oddball through e mail. he is doing well

Good morning all. Just saw our house guests off on their way home to Texas and the house seems eerily quiet now. And while I loved having them here and hated to see them go, I have to admit I'm needing a day with no responsibilities to regroup.

A crisp 32 degrees at the moment but we'll be in the mid 60's later today and again tomorrow before temps drop back into the mid 50's, still unseasonably warm for us this time of year. No precip in sight.

So now the question is. To decorate the house for Christmas or not? Several of our neighbors already have their outside decorations up and according to Facebook, a lot of our Facebook friends have their Christmas trees up. Seems everything is fast forwarded this year.

Ah well. I don't have to think about that today. I'll think about that tomorrow. . .for now, more coffee.

Naw you get used to it.

Sunshine,
TK, and TK's grandma,
Sheila’s friend Shirley,
Sherry’s Mom,
Hombre,
Pix,
Becki and Becki’s hubby,
Sheila and son Andrew,
Tresha and hubby,
Mr. H and his friend,
strollingbones & hubby,
Peach174,

I've spoken to oddball through e mail. he is doing well

Yes. The last conversation I had with him he thought he might be able to be back here, but that was some time ago. I miss him and his Saturday morning cartoons.

Forum List

Back